Notices
Evo How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

Dumb Question How Do I Change Fog Light Bulbs???

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2008, 04:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dumb Question How Do I Change Fog Light Bulbs???

I just bought an 06 evo mr and I am puzzled, I bought a pair of h11 fog light bulbs, the same as it states in my manual. The car didn't have any bulbs in the fog light spot when I bought it. When I look at the place for the fog lights it looks like an 9005 or 9006 bulb would fit there??? The fog light won't go in I'm stumped. WTF am I doing wrong??
Old May 31, 2008, 10:55 AM

Is there suppost to be a shourd that goes aroun the fog light?
Old May 31, 2008, 01:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
yes there is a thing that goes around the bulb. H11 is the right size, i changed my bulb a few weeks ago. You have to twist the bulb first then you will be able to pull it out.
Old May 31, 2008, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by porsherules911
yes there is a thing that goes around the bulb. H11 is the right size, i changed my bulb a few weeks ago. You have to twist the bulb first then you will be able to pull it out.
Damn thats what I thought, I knew there was something missing. Spen 30 min getting pissed off tryig to get it to fit. I need a