Notices
Evo How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

gizzmo boost controller

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2009, 06:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
page 13 talks about the scramble mode. thats more for 2wd cars, bascially what that does is everytime you press that little silver button its ups the duty by a certain percent. you shouldnt have to mess with that unless your wanting diff boost in deff gears or something. but i wouldnt worry about none of that right now.

make sure your on boost memory #1 (use page 6). once you have that done then then turn it off and back on and the number 1 should show up first then your max boost press then show 0.0 and be ready for real time boost. you dont have to press anything to get it to be ready for real time boost. try that and let me know if its reading real time now.
Old Feb 7, 2009, 07:06 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
After driving it hard in third gear i get a max boost for memory number 1. Before turning the car off if i press the top button on the processing unit it will say 1 then the max boost(.64 bar) then it will go back to 0.00 Once i turn the car off and turn it back on then hit the memory button it will say 0.00 for memory number 1. Is this how its supposed to be.