Notices
Evo How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

BUSCHUR manual boost controller

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2011, 08:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bowrepublik
I am/was looking at getting this item.. However i'm more visually adept than reading about which hose goes here and there with out knowing the car all that well... Did you say there are actual visual instructions on your site? If so please pm or reply with your product support info.

thanks

EXACTLY what I've been trying to tell everyone... reading about it does not help me at all... I need to actually see what needs to be done just ONCE and I'll be able to do it from memory from then on...

Thanks david for the detailed instructions! I ended up doing it last night after a few hours of trying to figure it out. The installation of the buschur is actually really easy, I just had to figure out how to go about removing the lines... I tried doing it from under the car for a few hours because I had read in some how to https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...procedure.html

butttt

THIS IS HOW I DID IT :

Remove the upper intercooler piping + intake + dv etc, removed the factory T'd lines from the wastegate and the turbo housing that went to the stock solenoid. Removed the line from the intake (capped it off with a vacuum cap). Capped off the ones on the solenoid (apparently this isn't really needed but I did it anyway. Then connected the buschur mbc CORRECTLY (easiest part of the whole install because buschur tells you how to correctly install it...) Zip ties, etc, put everything back went for a run and boosted around 10 psi in wot 3rd gear... so far everythings working fine!

Thanks buschur
Old Aug 20, 2011, 10:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can Boost controller without
boost gauge?

Last edited by Jingming88; Aug 20, 2011 at 10:19 AM.