Notices
Evo How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

My clutch assembly broke under dash (horrible! Need advice)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2016, 09:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post My clutch assembly broke under dash (horrible! Need advice)

Hello everyone,

My Evo 9 had the stocker Evo 9 (exedy) clutch. I then put a twin disc 6 months later, everything was fine. I took the car to English town one weekend and everything went well until the last race. I launched the car well. everything seemed find up until I received my slip from the booth. My engagement of the car way very off. Notchy not going in to gear. Immediately I didn't understand what was wrong. I drove from NJ TO NY in traffic back home with bad engagement, a nightmare. A year and change goes by --- I noticed my engagemt is very close to floor. Iv done pedal adjustments-- changed master and Slave no difference. A year goes buy again and now seems like my twin was failing! Grinding out of first etc. I now have ACT STREET WITH HD PRESSURE and noticed high speed lock out. Last week I come to find my car will not go into gear at all! All because my CLUTCH PEDAL ASSEMBLY CRACKED IN HALF!! NOT ONLY THAT THE MOUNTS ON THE BODY FOR THE CLUTCH PEDAL ASSEMBLY BROKE AS WELL!! IM going to post pictures I'm still new and not sure how.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 09:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I try to post a few pictures of my pedal assembly broken and a picture of a guy with a black mitsubishi comes up, why is that?

Last edited by Evolution827; Apr 10, 2016 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Not my pictures !