Notices

Everything Drivetrain! Exedy - Fidanza - QM - Competition - ACT and more!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2009, 08:20 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everything Drivetrain! Exedy - Fidanza - QM - Competition - ACT and more!

Hey folks,

Slowboy Racing has everything that you need for a complete drive train service! We're stocking distributors for all of the top manufacturers. I've installed all of these and can help you chose the right one! I'm not just here to sell something. I want to help you chose the right product the first time so that you can spend more time enjoying your EVO!

I'll be updating this with new products and great deals! Check out round 1!

2.1 Clutch Kit

the 2.1 clutch design offers a full face, sprung hub disc that will allow for better handling of additional power and torque without any real grabbing issues. You can expect a pretty descent drive.

Fidanza 3.2 Clutch Kit

Fidanza 3.2 Performance Clutches use the very best in materials. That’s why we designed our Three Point Two with the Kevlar buttons. With 100% Kevlar friction you get more grip and more life than the Two Point One. However, since it has no marcel (cushion) this disc sacrifices a little bit of its smooth engagement. Still, this disc can be installed on a daily driver. Just behave and be patient during it’s 500 mile break-in period. Once that’s over you can be as nasty as you want.

Fidanza 4.3 Clutch Kit

The Fidanza 4.3 Performance Clutch is one mean clutch. Your footwork better be good, it’s no walk in the park. Just because it has a torsion damper like the Three Point Two doesn’t mean it drives like it. Those are ceramic buttons attached to that puck. They provide quite a grip upon engagement. That means power is planted straight to the pavement. Don’t be scared though, it’s not going to give you a larger left leg.

Fidanza 5.4

Fidanza 5.4 Performance Clutch are built for either an all out race car or a rocket. This disc will show you what grip really feels like. As you can see there is no torsion damper, no marcel, and the pads are made from sintered iron. What you’ll feel – instantaneous power. This is for the racers.

Aluminum Flywheel

Fidanza Aluminum Flywheels are made from the highest quality 6061 T6 aluminum. The material is fantastic for strength, heat dissipation and of course reduction in weight.

Last edited by SBR INC; Nov 2, 2009 at 06:50 AM.
Old Oct 19, 2009, 08:39 AM
Account Disabled

Exedy

Needless to say, the Exedy line is a staple in the world of performance tuning.

We know the product line very well and have some great pricing and products available to meet your needs!

Stage 1 Kit

EXEDY organic racing clutches only use premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines. This is the preferred clutch for street and light horsepower track use. Driveability is similar to the stock clutch. Pedal efforts will be slightly higher because of the higher clamp loads. All of our clutch discs have spring center dampers to reduce drivetrain shock.

Twin Disk Clutch Kit

For high-powered applications EXEDY offers Multi plate clutches. These are designed for hot street action as well as drag, road, and rally racing. All of our multi plate clutches come with a lightweight chromoly steel flywheel, and the famous purple anodized forged aluminum clutch cover. Depending on the application, both strap drive and lug drive models are available. All have T5001 cerametallic friction materials for extreme heat resistance. ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET!

Twin Carbon!

The flagship model of EXEDY Racing Clutches: the carbon steel multi plate clutches. These clutches are light in weight, durable, and resilient to high heat, contributing to an improvement in track times. These complete bolt on designs require no additional modifications to the vehicle. The carbon materials are baked at more than 2000 degrees celsius which allows the the carbon material to dissipate heat far better than conventional metallic material.

We will do everything that we can to make sure you get the right part for your application. Remember, we will not be undersold. Allow us an opportunity at your business.

Marti

Old Oct 19, 2009, 08:57 AM
Account Disabled

Competition Clutch!

Competition makes some great clutch kits for the EVO and I actually used many of them when they first introduced them years ago. I have installed over 20 of their stage 2 kits myself and they have all turned out great. It's just one example of a product that offers good quality for a good price! Check out the options that we have for your EVO

Stage 2 Clutch Kit

This is a GREAT clutch for anyone with some power! I have used these on cars with 400whp and they have really held up. Engagement is EXCELLENT and the pedal pressure is very moderate compared to most other similar kits on the market. If you don't want to go to extreme with a clutch or want to replace the stocker with something to give you room to grow, this is a great kit for you!

Stage 3 Clutch Kit

The stage 3 kit offers the same plate as the stage 2 but with their segmented Kevlar friction surface. When properly broken in, this kit can hold some great power and LAST a long time! The first one I ever installed ran in the same EVO for over 3 years!!! That's with going to the track, fun on the road and daily driving!

Stage 4 Clutch Kit

This is one of my favorite 6 puck kits for the EVO. Competiton did a good job of mating up a good pressure plate with their disc. Their 6 puck is one that I have used in all kinds of builds over the years. I'm talking street cars, drift cars and drag cars. It's one of the most left leg friendly 6 puck kits I have ever used.

Competition Flywheel

I have used this flywheel on installs than any other. It's light weight, steel design is the ideal weight and boy oh boy, i have installed them in cars that have put it to the test! Delivers great performance at a great price, everytime!

Ceramic Twin Disk Kit

The Competition Clutch twin disk kit offers great performance and reliability at a very reasonable price!

Looking for a complete solution? We have Competition Clutch and flywheel packages to save you money and simply the buying process!

I include the clutch kit, flywheel and can even include fluids, clutch lines and bushings! Talk to me about your performance needs and I'll put together the perfect package!

Old Oct 20, 2009, 12:31 PM
Account Disabled

Take advantage of our great sales and promotions. Bundle it up to save some SERIOUS coin! Let us know how we can help you, we want to EARN your business.

Marti
SBR
Old Oct 22, 2009, 06:59 AM
Account Disabled

Quarter Master Clutch Kits

So you’ve built a 400+ WHP car, and you’re having a hard time getting the power to the ground? Have no fear, we have the solution for you. This QuarterMaster Twin disc clutch/Flywheel solves MANY of your problems. Don’t let the price scare you though, this clutch is the last one you’ll have to buy for your car. First of all, this includes a lightweight aluminum flywheel with a steel ring gear. OEM starter engagement, and this unit will shave 10+ lbs of rotational mass. This means more of your power actually makes it to the ground. With the dual disc setup, not only do you get a closer to stock pedal engagement, but it allows for twice the surface area, meaning this clutch will hold up to close to 1000Ft/lbs of torque. Couple this with our Slowboy Stainless Steel Clutch line for perfect clutch engagement every time!!
Features:
Lightweight Design and smaller discs for Faster Travel and Engagement
Open Design for Better Heat Dissipation and Cooling
OEM Style Ring Gear for factory starter Engagement

Slowboy Racing has the Quarter Master configuration that is right for you!!!
Old Oct 29, 2009, 03:16 PM
Account Disabled

tomorrow will be the last day on most of these deals folks! Take advantage of the savings while they are offered. If there is something that you're looking for that isn't on this list, please let us know and we'll do anything we can to earn your business.