Notices

Introducing new Nisei Engineering products!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2005, 12:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mooshu1221
the free shipping offer, does that include the intercooler, if it does, i'm on it
Intercooler is over 25lbs in the box. Shipping is $25 for the intercooler after the $20 shipping coupon.

Last edited by myevostore.com; Aug 23, 2005 at 01:19 AM.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 12:46 AM
Evolved Member

is ubc kit the small battery with tray kit? and how much is to las vegas, 89139? and what is the difference between this small battery kit compare to the one on the website?
Old Aug 23, 2005, 01:15 AM

The UBC Kit (shown below) uses a different battery, made by UBC. UBC is a large battery maker that makes batteries for Panasonic and a few other household brands. It also boasts more CCA than the Enersys Genesis battery. In addition, the UBC uses less aluminum in the creation process because the tray base is flat. The UBC tray allows the use of an Odyssey PC-680MJ battery as well (the other kit is only made for ones without the metal jacket). We now also offer the same UBC Tray-only made specifically for the Braille mini battery. Special order only.

We anticipate to have the UBC kits added on the site tomorrow while we wait for more photos. Take advantage of this special and get it shipped to your door for only $150. No other manufactuer can set the industry standard and offer it at such an affordable price. That's because Nisei Engineering creates everything in-house, keeping out-sourcing costs minimal to non-existent. As always, Nisei battery kits are plug-and-play with no modifications required!

Last edited by myevostore.com; Aug 23, 2005 at 01:18 AM.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 01:20 AM
Evolved Member

im sorry..im so tired...does it include battery and tray? for 150 shipped to las veags
Old Aug 23, 2005, 05:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by myevostore.com
Show me something that's better, if you can find one.
Better...more functional? I won't say one is "better" than the other, but the GSC tray has been on group-buy for the last 2 weeks and was just released to everyone else today.The Nesei tray works nicely for a basic tray, but for everything else...NHRA rules, strength, other functions (stock airbox/intercooler piper or aftermarket, designed to attach catch can)...I believe the GSC tray exceeds all others.

Last edited by tke_413; Aug 23, 2005 at 05:16 AM.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 05:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tke_413
I believe the GSC tray exceeds all others.
except price and looks.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 06:33 AM
Evolved Member

All personal opinion.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 06:38 AM
RT
Evolving Member

...and your stuck with it, why don't you go hawk your wares in your own thread. Other than maybe the NHRA rules the Nisei kit is better in every way. Fit, finish, strength, plenty of space to add anything you wish and doesn't look like it came from Orchard Supply.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 07:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RT
...and your stuck with it, why don't you go hawk your wares in your own thread. Other than maybe the NHRA rules the Nisei kit is better in every way. Fit, finish, strength, plenty of space to add anything you wish and doesn't look like it came from Orchard Supply.
Whoa! lol, don't get all defensive buddy! He asked so I answered his question, damn! So, what have you ever been able to design and have produced? My guess is not a damn thing, get a life man. Props again to Nesei for making more products for us

Last edited by tke_413; Aug 23, 2005 at 07:07 AM.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 07:55 AM
Evolved Member

So you guys offer the EBC kit in either of your black finnishes?
Old Aug 23, 2005, 08:02 AM
Evolved Member

Whoa! lol, don't get all defensive buddy! He asked so I answered his question, damn! So, what have you ever been able to design and have produced? My guess is not a damn thing, get a life man. Props again to Nesei for making more products for us
actually, who asked?
Old Aug 23, 2005, 08:21 AM
Evolving Member

tke_413, why do you keep jumping on this thread? aren't you the guy that made that other kit with sheet metal? is your commission check not big enough? did you not make your quota? i can tell you why i didn't buy one. you jacked your price sky high....you said they were going to be $100 bucks with a battery, and now...what do you want for it... $279??? are you crazy! it's not even CNC.

last thing, you made a tray, and now you think your a designer? here's what they didn't do, they didn't use the same material, they didn't use the powder coating, they didn't use your catch can, they didn't sell it at the price you said you would, they changed the hardware. so tell me again, what part of the design did they actually keep? did you atleast get the new and improved model for you efforts?

peace out!
Old Aug 23, 2005, 08:51 AM
Evolved Member

Ok, I responded to 1 comment on here and it turns into a damn war? I stated many times that there is nothing wrong with the Nesei tray...damn. Now, to answer some of your cocky question...here ya go. After this, please stop going off-topic for this thread and if you like it...order it, damn!

1. I don't get a commission check, nor did I have a quota
2. I was aiming for $100 on the tray (not including a battery)...missed it by $19
3. Yes, I am a designer with a bachelor's degree in graphic design
4. Aluminum is lighter, and it looks even better annodized black
The hardware was beefed up a little
$19 over the "projected" price is really not that much unless you're just cheap
5. Yes, I got a new tray

There ya go, I think I've bumped this thread enough for one day. If you have furthur questions, PM me and I'll be glad to answer them. Otherwise, no hard feelings, either way I agree with going to a mini battery is a great mod and now you have a couple different choices in which way to go.

Originally Posted by EVOSlayer
tke_413, why do you keep jumping on this thread? aren't you the guy that made that other kit with sheet metal? is your commission check not big enough? did you not make your quota? i can tell you why i didn't buy one. you jacked your price sky high....you said they were going to be $100 bucks with a battery, and now...what do you want for it... $279??? are you crazy! it's not even CNC.

last thing, you made a tray, and now you think your a designer? here's what they didn't do, they didn't use the same material, they didn't use the powder coating, they didn't use your catch can, they didn't sell it at the price you said you would, they changed the hardware. so tell me again, what part of the design did they actually keep? did you atleast get the new and improved model for you efforts?

peace out!
Old Aug 23, 2005, 09:32 AM
Evolving Member

Ok, I responded to 1 comment on here and it turns into a damn war? I stated many times that there is nothing wrong with the Nesei tray...damn. Now, to answer some of your cocky question...here ya go. After this, please stop going off-topic for this thread and if you like it...order it, damn!

1. I don't get a commission check, nor did I have a quota
2. I was aiming for $100 on the tray (not including a battery)...missed it by $19
3. Yes, I am a designer with a bachelor's degree in graphic design
4. Aluminum is lighter, and it looks even better annodized black
The hardware was beefed up a little
$19 over the "projected" price is really not that much unless you're just cheap
5. Yes, I got a new tray

There ya go, I think I've bumped this thread enough for one day. If you have furthur questions, PM me and I'll be glad to answer them. Otherwise, no hard feelings, either way I agree with going to a mini battery is a great mod and now you have a couple different choices in which way to go.
tke_413, here's the deal man, we all know your trying to promote your own product... cool... but, you do it by hating on someone else... NOT COOL.

you responded to a lot of rhetorical & sarcastic comments i made. i apologize for them. you failed to address what i was really asking...."what did they keep from the original design, beside the basic shape?" & "why is it now $279?".

last thing, the thread your on is Nisei not Nesei and, $150 for Nisei tray and battery combo DELIEVERED. bank on it, I will buy one!!!!!!!
Old Aug 23, 2005, 10:20 AM
RT
Evolving Member

Actually I have a very good life TKE, thank you very much. And yes in the past 35 years of doing Civil Engineer work I’ve forgotten about more things that I’ve designed that have been built or put into production than you may ever do in your entire life. How many things have YOU worked on that can be seen from space, NONE I would guess. Maybe you’re the one that really needs a life?

Quick Reply: Introducing new Nisei Engineering products!