Dyno Flash "E FLASH!" now available

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2006, 11:20 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad you like it ! Enjoy
Old May 15, 2006, 11:55 PM

This is great news for me since I missed you here last week (Vegas)!! Plus I don't like down time from driving my EVO, even if it's only for a few FedEx delivery days. A bunch of the other EVO guys went down to Doug's and got flashed. I think EVERY ONE of them is entirely happy too. I'll be keeping an eye on when the 9 flash is working. Great job Al... and maybe we could meet next time you're down here for more tuning. Keep up the excellent work!!
Old May 16, 2006, 12:07 AM
Evolved Member

Al,
Is there an ETA for the IX flash?
Is it $49 for each flash or will you offer any bundling like you do now with your custom tunes?
What software are you using for the maps? And will the Tractrix cable work with the free ECUflash software?
Finally, can you explain how to download the base map?

Thanks!
Old May 16, 2006, 12:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Great Job Al, Good idea utilizing the new cable and offering your tried & trued maps with the quickest flashing service availible. Also, great pricing. 50 bucks for a map + 90 for a cable=140 for a flash, can't beat that .
Old May 16, 2006, 01:11 AM
Evolved Member

yeh this is a pretty sweet deal here. Will save people alot of time and trouble.

Very good Idea al.
Old May 16, 2006, 01:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
oh dearest al... do you have any of those cables in your possesion for sale?? pm me please and let me know I can paypal you with the $$ so you can fed ex me I gotta get your flash!!!
Old May 16, 2006, 03:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by fromWRXtoEVO
Not to rest importance but just to clarify this is not new on the tuning world what is amaizing is that Al offers it with the standard flash using stock ECU when before it was a unique feauture of expensive aftermarket computers such UTEC+ remote switch.

Sumarizing, Al's innovative , modern and unique tuning skills allows you to have multiple maps for a bargain while before you had to spent nearly $1000 in a decent aftermarket computer like the one that I had.

This is a clear indication that Al is absolutely sweeping the competition away, his product are ahead of competitors and if you want to compite with his product you have to spend big $$$ as simple as that
Keep up the good work Al!

Carlos
Just so you know, Al didnt create the Cable or the Software ( I believe the Mynes guys did). But he does sell his great maps using this new form of user-flashing.
Old May 16, 2006, 03:28 AM
Evolved Member

That's very interesting for people who leave far and very very far from US.

I was waiting for something like that.

Al, if you read this, any news on my ECU? I might give a try with the "E Flash".

Let me know
Old May 16, 2006, 03:54 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by SP00LIN
Al,
Is it $49 for each flash or will you offer any bundling like you do now with your custom tunes?
What software are you using for the maps? And will the Tractrix cable work with the free ECUflash software?

Thanks!
What I am doing right now is testing on various different cars to assure 100% reliability of this equipment and no bugs (I have used it on about 30 evos now with not a single problem)

After a bit more testing I will offer a through the mail kit which will have a CD with the flashing softwear, a tuning map for pump gas and a tuning map for race gas customized to match the specified modifications of the end user along with a flashing cable if needed. Also included will be a 100% stock pump gas map and a valet mode map. I will also include a detailed step by step instruction sheet to guide users on how to install the softwear and load the various maps.

I am sorting out all the details at this time and also brain storming for any additional features or convieince items I can think of to add in to make the product more attarctive.
Old May 16, 2006, 03:55 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by feautoevo
oh dearest al... do you have any of those cables in your possesion for sale?? pm me please and let me know I can paypal you with the $$ so you can fed ex me I gotta get your flash!!!
I have a few cables on hand and a larger order on the way.
Old May 16, 2006, 04:02 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by SP00LIN
Al,

Thanks!
I have no idea on the ETA of the IX for a EFLASH! version

At this point its $49.99 per map - I will have a package price for the whole bundle when I am ready to start sending maps that way (within a week)

I am using my original hex editing softwear and my base library of 4,500 evo maps for various mods to actually create the hex files which may be loaded and accessed using "ECU FLASH" by openecu.org who also makes the cable I am supplying

The Tactrix cable is the one I am using - it is a fine product I am simply offering my reliable and tested Dyno Flash mapping files as a seperate item for those who may be buying a Tactrix cable and who dont want to start tuning blind and risk making a costly mistake. I am hoping that my base maps are so good and pleasant to drive that most "self tuners' will simply enjoy the maps I send them as is and enjoy the savings they got by using the new technology and cutting out fed ex.
Old May 16, 2006, 04:38 AM
Evolved Member

Way To Go Al!!!

That is the way to adapt man, and it basicly give the folks that probably would have bricked there ride no excuse not to go with Al.
Old May 16, 2006, 07:37 AM
Evolved Member

This is def. great Al, the reason why I have yet to get a flash from you was because I couldnt have any downtime with my car....but now I can finally get some power out of my car and really have some fun....I ordered the cable this morning and soon as it comes in and I get a walbro I will be ready for a flash from you....The price is perfect and is def. worth the money to have some proffesional expertise thrown into the mix along with the great software provided by openecu, very very exciting times in the evo community!
Old May 16, 2006, 07:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow this is awesome...good work Al.
Old May 16, 2006, 07:59 AM
Evolved Member

Good news big guy.

Quick Reply: Dyno Flash "E FLASH!" now available