Notices

Dyno Flash "E FLASH!" now available

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2006, 03:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by evojacko
paid on june 30 got it 10july. (korean time. im a day ahead of the states)
actually it worked out nice today is my b day. lol
seems like it might be faster just to mail your ecu in.... al does great work but has so much business he doesnt have time to do it all! havent got any of my pm's answered im sure he is a busy guy!
Old Jul 12, 2006, 04:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i just ordered my flash about an hour ago and sent payment and duplicate emails to both of the addresses per his instructions, i'll keep you all posted as to how long my wait is.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by race17k
seems like it might be faster just to mail your ecu in.... al does great work but has so much business he doesnt have time to do it all! havent got any of my pm's answered im sure he is a busy guy!
for me mailing would have been much much much slower. ive been waiting for a head unit to arrive here for almost 2 months. so going with the e flash was infinitely faster. plus no chance of an ecu getting crushed or lost or claimed (aka Stolen). i sure do love the apo mail system. <------sarcasm
waiting for the flash wasnt a big deal for me. i have minimal mods and ive been driving on my S-afc. so i could have waited longer and not worried too much.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 05:14 PM
Evolving Member

for me mailing would have been much much much slower. ive been waiting for a head unit to arrive here for almost 2 months. so going with the e flash was infinitely faster. plus no chance of an ecu getting crushed or lost or claimed (aka Stolen). i sure do love the apo mail system. <------sarcasm
waiting for the flash wasnt a big deal for me. i have minimal mods and ive been driving on my S-afc. so i could have waited longer and not worried too much.
i agree that waiting is not a problem if that is your expectation. If someone tells you that what you ordered will take a month and you get it in 3 weeks then you're stoked. When it's the other way around and you end up waiting way longer than you were told then it gets pretty irritating.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 05:20 PM
Evolving Member

I am guessing you have the JDM version? I thought Al / Dynoflash said he did NOT do JDM Evos?
Old Jul 12, 2006, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by nvr2fast
I am guessing you have the JDM version? I thought Al / Dynoflash said he did NOT do JDM Evos?
no. im in the military and had a us evo shipped here.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by stingerbtry
i agree that waiting is not a problem if that is your expectation. If someone tells you that what you ordered will take a month and you get it in 3 weeks then you're stoked. When it's the other way around and you end up waiting way longer than you were told then it gets pretty irritating.
i know exactly what you are saying. it's exactly how i feel with my head unit that should have been here a while ago. my post just meant that for me personally it wasn't a big deal.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 11:25 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by hondafan
i just ordered my flash about an hour ago and sent payment and duplicate emails to both of the addresses per his instructions, i'll keep you all posted as to how long my wait is.
Yours is done and about 4 others got done toinigbt - its 225 am and I am starting tio doze off so more will come tomorrrow
Old Jul 12, 2006, 11:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I Paypal Al this morning and within 16 hours I got the E-flash for my 2006 EVO 9 ! Thats a lot faster than I expected ! Will load into my car tomorrow and let you guys know the result !. Thanks Al
Old Jul 13, 2006, 12:02 AM
Evolving Member

Seriously this is pathetic. We post about how we've been waiting for weeks and you in turn reply with the fact that you've just completed the ones that paid today. Awesome. So those of us that have been waiting will just have to keep on waiting; pretty worthless.
Old Jul 13, 2006, 01:31 AM
Evolved Member

wth, hondafan and trustz ordered thier flash and got it within a day.

Al must hate GG evo's hahah j/k

Last edited by daisaw1219; Jul 13, 2006 at 01:37 AM.
Old Jul 13, 2006, 03:36 AM
Evolving Member

I finally got mine this morning. I will probably dump it on after work and go run around. Al, thank you for the flash.
Old Jul 13, 2006, 05:18 AM
Evolved Member

Ix

Originally Posted by daisaw1219
wth, hondafan and trustz ordered thier flash and got it within a day.

Al must hate GG evo's hahah j/k

That's what you get for buying that POS IX.
Old Jul 13, 2006, 07:48 AM
Evolved Member

Seriously this is pathetic. We post about how we've been waiting for weeks and you in turn reply with the fact that you've just completed the ones that paid today. Awesome. So those of us that have been waiting will just have to keep on waiting; pretty worthless.
Thats why I expect at least one week or two weeks return time after I read all these pages. May be I am lucky. but how you put the title when you send the e-mail to Al ?? I know Al gets a lot of email everyday like more than hundreds. so I put " E-flash map for my 2006 EVO 9. Paypal 07-12-2006, my real name". So Al will know when did you paypal and who are you without open the e-mail ,just by looking to the e-mail title. Just help Al more easy to spot your email. Hope this help !!
Old Jul 13, 2006, 08:03 AM
Account Disabled

I have revised the instructions in the first post to specify that you should send a total of 4 (FOUR) emails to two seperate email addresses as it seems that some of the emails with attachments are being caught by spam filters

Please re-submit your base file and data and I should be able to get it out today

I am nearly 100% up to date

Quick Reply: Dyno Flash "E FLASH!" now available