Notices

Dyno Flash "E FLASH!" now available

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2006, 06:31 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dyno Flash "E FLASH!" now available

I am excited about the Tactrix Flashing Cable and the opportunities it presents to simplify and enhance performance for Evo owners.

A lot of people may make costly errors and or wind up with poor results trying to learn on their own car or share maps with others.

As many of you may know me I have spent the last three years of my life working every day to reflash tune hundreds and hundreds of evos all over the USA. I have the world's largest library of reflash maps for Evo ecus to match virtually every possible modification combination and fuel used. I have a long record of trouble free, reliable and safe tuning which has proven itself to work very well both on dynos and at the track.

I am now offering the same Dyno Flash "mail in" version flash which is customized to match your modifications and fuel used in a "E FLASH!" version

This "E FLASH!" gets you a safe, reliable and tested base flash you can use as a starting point for self tuning or as a final map to use your car, I have these "E FLASH!" maps so close at this point that in most cases your car will run perfectly with no tuning needed.

You must have a Taxtrix cable to obtain this service as that is the method you will use to install your flash.

The Price is $149.99 total emailed (can be mailed or fed ex'd to a physical location on disk at a small extra charge)

Advantages

- Fast service -

- Proven and reliable tuning methods and maps which have already been used on hundreds of other evos, no experimentation on your car

- Great results, these are the same Dyno Flash maps which have set numerous dyno and track records all over the USA

- Largest library of modification combinations and fuel

- Tuning for every geographic region and fuel throughout the USA

- Maps are personally adjusted to meet your specifications

How it works

Send me a Pay Pal to Paypal@dynoflash.com for $149.99. Send me a seperate email to EFLASHROMS@aol.com and list all your modifications and details on your evo. (Please send a duplicate copy of these emails to - Alfriedesq@aol.com I ask you to send two emails as sometimes spam filters tie up emails with attachments). E.G. Year, list of mods, fuel used, location, typical driving style, etc. ATTACH your down loaded base map from your ecu so I can match up the proper 0300 code version flash.

I will set up a base map for you and send it back by email.

Every base map includes ONE free revision that I will do for you by email based upon a data log or dyno data that you obtain. Note* due to the nature of this product the two week satisfactiuon guarantee of the normal Dyno Flash does NOT apply.

NOTE * - E FLASH! only available for stock frame turbos and stock injectors

Large turbos and large injectors need a custom tune or contact me for alternative details

I am hoping that the addition of the new dedicated email address will aide in identifying and processing E FLASH! orders in a more expediant manner

Thanks

Last edited by DynoFlash; Sep 26, 2006 at 10:13 AM.
Old May 15, 2006, 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

wow
Old May 15, 2006, 06:36 PM
Evolved Member

I don't suppose there's a cable for the IX yet? =(

Edit: oh wait, the cable works, just the software is not compatible with the IX's.

http://www.tactrix.com/product_info....a58ec7df2f7c4e

Al, will this apply to the IX's also? I'm definately interested

Last edited by Kings Fan; May 15, 2006 at 06:46 PM.
Old May 15, 2006, 06:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You never cease to amaze us Al

Good job
Old May 15, 2006, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Wow, Thats Awesome im in.. Should i be the first to try???
Old May 15, 2006, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

To late Already sent PM , Al read your box.
Old May 15, 2006, 06:42 PM
Evolved Member

u r the ****en man !!!!! awesome i'll get in touch w/ u soon
Old May 15, 2006, 06:52 PM
Evolved Member

Hey Al I bet you won't miss all of the FedEx crap--or less of it anyway.

Now you need to start doing virtual custom tunes no airlines no f'n fumes.

Last edited by chmodlf; May 15, 2006 at 06:56 PM.
Old May 15, 2006, 07:08 PM
Evolving Member

How much are the maps after the trial version?
How much for changes like ading an intercooler and exhaust?

Final question, do you do any different program and have experience for autocross racing?

Thanks
Old May 15, 2006, 08:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I definitely give Al credit for quickly realizing that this new technology could devastate his mail-in reflash business if he didn't adapt immediately. Of course, there is no real substitute for custom tuning, so that market should be somewhat less affected.
Old May 15, 2006, 08:35 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
See, this is the example of the good things I was able to forsee with having this tool available..

Now we'll just see if a "Portable flashing tool" becomes available so that the tuners can preload them onto a unit they can sell.. Makes the technology even more accessible.
Old May 15, 2006, 08:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
this would be awesome if i could just buy the cable, download the software, and put one of al's proven maps in my car without the downtime of a mail-in! i wish there was a way to flash the ECU outside of the car. there isn't though, is there? i don't own a laptop.
Old May 15, 2006, 09:06 PM
Evolved Member

good stuff, this is what I was hopeing for. Good job al in turning potental lost buisness into happy customers. I myself will be buying a couple 9 maps once the evo 9 issues are worked out with ecuflash
Old May 15, 2006, 09:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Not to rest importance but just to clarify this is not new on the tuning world what is amaizing is that Al offers it with the standard flash using stock ECU when before it was a unique feauture of expensive aftermarket computers such UTEC+ remote switch.

Sumarizing, Al's innovative , modern and unique tuning skills allows you to have multiple maps for a bargain while before you had to spent nearly $1000 in a decent aftermarket computer like the one that I had.

This is a clear indication that Al is absolutely sweeping the competition away, his product are ahead of competitors and if you want to compite with his product you have to spend big $$$ as simple as that
Keep up the good work Al!

Carlos
Old May 15, 2006, 10:18 PM
Evolved Member

im offically a beleiver in DYNOFLASH, never will i ever question Al's tuning again, im shocked at how fast he got my car up and running FROM ANOTHER STATE!! Ha, car pulls harder, runs better. and im not even at my full boost yet, i still got another 3PSI to go! ha, im excited, i cant wait to do my cams. now. and my 20G when it comes in. Thanks AL

if you havent figured it out yet, i asked all for a tun at 10 pm, and by 11:30, i got a tune, by 11:35 i was ****ting my pants! by 1 am I was living to tell the story.

Quick Reply: Dyno Flash "E FLASH!" now available