Notices

FS: Jun BL v-band exhaust systems introductory offer from EVODAVE

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2006 | 03:13 PM
Account Disabled

From: driving the 10 second beast in ohio or running lightmods.net
Talking FS: Jun BL v-band exhaust systems introductory offer from EVODAVE

Hello everyone...i have some exhausts i want to move to show the market how amazing the product is simply by customer word of mouth and testimonials. I have been authorized to move a select amount of units at below original wholesale pricing. This isn't a sales gimick as the exhaust lists for $1100 and sells online for $895. I am offering these units for $499 plus shipping ($50 in the lower 48 states) . the price point is second to NONE. Nothing on the market comes close to the quality /performance gains for anywhere near the $$. Not to mention the customer service .
This is the complete kit :

It even includes the accessory needed to allow use of the stock cat /downpipe if required. The system comes fully polished and ready for action!

As you can see performance gains vary from 5-8hp simply bolting it on to well over 20hp with a performance retune.

The v-band setups on this are AMAZING and allow super easy on off in about 5 minutes with simple hand tools. NO other exhaust system on the market has vbands standard .

The packaged item comes to you completely protected in shipping and without a doubt promised in perfect condition upon arrival .

Please PM me to apply for this offer. I will need payment as well as your thoughts on the product once installation is completed.

thanks,
Dave

Last edited by evodave; Jun 7, 2006 at 08:33 AM.
Old Jun 6, 2006 | 03:18 PM
Evolved Member

y did i have to go get an exaust be4 i ever talked to you. i hate you.

evodave number 1. dude that thing looks sick.
Old Jun 6, 2006 | 04:15 PM
Evolving Member

Is this a full 3" system or does it neck down where it joins to the cat.
Also i have a evo7 so its a jdm rear will it stick out past my bumper.
or do they do exhaust to suit jdm rears.
Old Jun 6, 2006 | 05:41 PM
Evolving Member

What he said about the full 3in? Will it connect to a 3in. cat delete pipe? And is there an option for titanium/ blued tip?
Old Jun 6, 2006 | 06:16 PM
Account Disabled

The setup includes the bend down (at the front v-band) to the stock size cat setup which i believe it equals around 2.65 inches). What i can offer is we have the FULL three inch setup for $35 extra and it doesn't neck down at all and is setup to handle normal 3 inch test pipes / cats ....OR for $99 extra i can include a 3 inch off road/cat delete pipe that has the v-band on one end and the standard dowpipe setup on the other... ask questions if i confused!
Old Jun 7, 2006 | 02:30 AM
Evolving Member

Hey Dave sounds good. Will the exhaust still come with the reducer incase i ever have to put my stock cat back on for testing. Also I am abit worried how it will look with a jdm rear any ideas? Will it stick out too far.
Old Jun 7, 2006 | 06:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evodave
The setup includes the bend down (at the front v-band) to the stock size cat setup which i believe it equals around 2.65 inches). What i can offer is we have the FULL three inch setup for $35 extra and it doesn't neck down at all and is setup to handle normal 3 inch test pipes / cats ....OR for $99 extra i can include a 3 inch off road/cat delete pipe that has the v-band on one end and the standard dowpipe setup on the other... ask questions if i confused!

Odd how they want $35 bucks to make it an actual performance exhaust without the neck down...
Old Jun 7, 2006 | 08:29 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by ChadB
Nice write up Dave. Here are some of the writes up already with a our exhaust systems.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=204718

Please feel free to e-mail with any questions on the exhaust system.
cbooth@junblusa.com

guys feel free to email him for tech. questions but keep the emails coming to me if you need price quotes. Shipping is around $50 so i am going to lower the price to $499 to make it $550 even. Also, For the overseas people contacting me please when you pm me for a price quote have the address setup easy to read as i don't always understand what is what when there are a bunch of words together and a postal code....hehe. PM's returned everyone!!
Old Jun 7, 2006 | 08:30 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Nesiop
Odd how they want $35 bucks to make it an actual performance exhaust without the neck down...

be fair now...lots of exhausts on the market are the same way. ALSO, i am not going to let that stop us from making a deal so lets just get some orders in and i will work that out.
Old Jun 7, 2006 | 08:32 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by evolved4g63
What he said about the full 3in? Will it connect to a 3in. cat delete pipe? And is there an option for titanium/ blued tip?

There is no option for Tip color changes....HOWEVER for the big ballers out there i am sure i could upgrade to a sick JUN BL Ti muffler like i run on my car.....those are amazing items but right now Ti is super expensive kinda like carbon..
Old Jun 7, 2006 | 09:19 AM
Evolved Member

Do you have a full turboback setup if so how much. Does this have the angled look or stock.
Old Jun 7, 2006 | 01:48 PM
Account Disabled

its a slight angled out look . thanks chad i know the test pipe is $99 with the vband.
Old Jun 7, 2006 | 02:14 PM
Evolving Member

So is this JUN BL related to JUN of Japan at all?
Old Jun 7, 2006 | 02:25 PM
Evolving Member

Here is some more info on the tip of the exhaust system. However, regarding the one point of the tip sticking out further than the stock system, the exhaust was designed that way. I have seen too many Evo's with the bumper (tip section) that have a hole burned through it due to the tip being too short. Take a look at other EVO's that had an aftermarket system for a couple of years. Most have a hole and/or show much unwanted wear in that section of the bumper. I think you will truly appreciate the extended tip design a couple of years down the road!
Old Jun 7, 2006 | 03:32 PM
Account Disabled

yeppers.... right on the money. Hey Chad you have a sound clip for me??

Quick Reply: FS: Jun BL v-band exhaust systems introductory offer from EVODAVE