Old Dec 28, 2006, 08:13 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the order guys. Ive got them ready to ship
Old Dec 28, 2006, 09:34 PM
Account Disabled

PM Sent ,again for the anodized ones

Last edited by turboDan; Dec 29, 2006 at 06:39 PM.
Old Dec 29, 2006, 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
I recieved my beautiful purple unit today, and I must say the quality is definately awesome. Very nice job and so much better than the half *** (IMO) way buschur is doing the twins.

I'd definately reccomend the part and it is well worth the money. Shipping was superfast and FullBlown was nice enough to even give me his personal piece since he had already sold the other one. Top notch guy/company.

Very nice.
Old Dec 29, 2006, 07:04 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by ExViTermini
I recieved my beautiful purple unit today, and I must say the quality is definately awesome. Very nice job and so much better than the half *** (IMO) way buschur is doing the twins.

I'd definately reccomend the part and it is well worth the money. Shipping was superfast and FullBlown was nice enough to even give me his personal piece since he had already sold the other one. Top notch guy/company.

Very nice.
Thanks again Benn, man that was fast. Let me know if you got any questions or concerns. L J
Old Dec 29, 2006, 07:24 PM
Evolving Member

Very nice!
Old Dec 30, 2006, 12:26 AM
Evolved Member

who can take advantage of an application like this? Is this only for 600whp+ evos?
Old Dec 30, 2006, 12:38 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoBig16G
who can take advantage of an application like this? Is this only for 600whp+ evos?
Bump for a good question...And why should the pumps work in a sequential order instead of simulatenously...I mean, the obvious answer is that it is not needed down low, but would there be any drawbacks?...Also, how would you compare this setup, if similarly equipped, to the AMS 1000hp fuel system? (Found here)
Old Jan 1, 2007, 05:53 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by xX v0oDo0 Xx
Bump for a good question...And why should the pumps work in a sequential order instead of simulatenously...I mean, the obvious answer is that it is not needed down low, but would there be any drawbacks?...Also, how would you compare this setup, if similarly equipped, to the AMS 1000hp fuel system? (Found here)

This system utilizes twin intank pumps. The Ams unit ( if i remember correctly) uses a external inline . You pretty much answered your own question, the second pump is not needed down low, you could run it all the time and tune it out, but why do that when its easy enough to just stage the other pump. Some guys also think that it extends the life of the pump if its not on all the time. I think that if you are making more power then 1 pump can support, most likely you are using some kind of EMS. Most of the EMS out there have the capabilty to trigger an output at a certain load, all you do is use that output and trigger a relay and youre all set. If youre not using a EMS, just use a Hobb switch. Hope that helps. L J
Old Jan 10, 2007, 04:42 PM
Account Disabled

purple and raw aluminum ready to ship!!!
Old Jan 11, 2007, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
[QUOTE=ExViTermini;3805105]I recieved my beautiful purple unit today, and I must say the quality is definately awesome. Very nice job and so much better than the half *** (IMO) way buschur is doing the twins.QUOTE]

Well luckily exvitermini, your opinion doesn't much matter. How exactly is the way we are doing our twin intank pumps half assed? There is no tapping into the factory wiring, the factory siphon works perfectly as as it was meant to from the factory, we use the same fitting for our secondary pump wiring that they use in Formula One tanks, our kit comes with the pumps installed, comes with a 5 micron stainless steel filter. How exactly is that half assed? A 5/16" fuel line with fuel being pushed through it is good for 1,000 crank horsepower according to the fine people at Weldon. So changing to AN lines that fail and leak in around 5 years time and are rarely installed correctly and are hung with wire ties under the car is the better way to do it? I don't think so. We have huge project and post that we have been working on about the EVO fuel system. It is coming soon. We just dyno'd a car here with a GT42R on it. For reference our black car on our dyno makes 800 whp (regardless of the low number from our low reading dyno it IS the fastest EVO8 on the planet). This other car I am referring to just made the same HP as ours. At around 750 whp we ran into a fueling issue. Know what it was? The STOCK fuel rail finally needed to be replaced. YES, the STOCK fuel rail was able to make 750 whp on our dyno.

To Full Blown, very nice looking pump assembly and a nice way of offering a good way for AN lines on a car that gets to the point of needing them.
Old Jan 11, 2007, 04:16 PM
mot
Evolved Member

touche
Old Jan 11, 2007, 04:25 PM
Evolved Member

i say take out the lightsabers and just jedi fight. lol. still think the purple ones are cool.
Old Jan 12, 2007, 11:14 AM
Evolving Member

very nice kit fullblown... this makes a perfect option to the expensive fuel systems with loud external pumps. I will be contacting you soon and hopefully pick one of these systems up
Old Jan 12, 2007, 01:01 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by PURE EVIL 8
very nice kit fullblown... this makes a perfect option to the expensive fuel systems with loud external pumps. I will be contacting you soon and hopefully pick one of these systems up
Sounds good, just let me know when ur ready
Old Jan 12, 2007, 08:11 PM
Account Disabled

Well ive been so busy doing the pump for the srt that ive neglected to finish the evo fuel pump adapters.

Good news.... If you dont want to keep the stock lines, it is now possible. will have pics up by tomorow. Just a few things left and it should be ready. Adapter kit is $35.

Comes with fittings, lines, filter, clamps

Last edited by FullBlown; Jan 18, 2007 at 01:06 PM.

Quick Reply: Full Blown Twin Fuel Pumps!!