Notices

Sun Auto Hyperforce System Add 7-10whp (AWD Dyno Graphs inside) Direct Plug & Play!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2008, 11:05 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sun Auto Hyperforce System Add 7-10whp (AWD Dyno Graphs inside) Direct Plug & Play!

Sun Auto Hyper Force Systems are now back in stock at Speed Element Performance!

Hyper Force System is the next generation High-efficiency ignition tuning and strengthening system.

Benefits:
1) Increased engine responses
2) Improved fuel efficiency
3) Improved starting ability
4) Increased Hp/Torque
5) Reliable Ignition Spark Throughout the entire rev range
6) Reduced emissions / Stabilized idling

How does it work?

Normal ignition coils inherently generate back electromotive force (Back EMF refers to a reverse flow of electricity from the coil immediately after ignition). This negatively affects the ignition device in the coil, decreases plug voltage, and negatively affects plug efficiency. Voltage becomes unstable and produces ignition time lag in the next ignition cycle. HYPER FORCE SYSTEM absorbs back EMF, to improve plug voltage and promote complete combustion through 100% coil efficiency. Hyper Force System also eliminates ignition Performance loss due to reduced electrical current under heavy throttle.
With improved ignition efficiency through the entire rev range, torque, acceleration responses, fuel efficiency, and complete combustion can be realized.

Complete Kit (including EVO specific harness) - MSRP $388, Please PM me for Best Pricing!!

AWD Dyno Dynamics Test Results:
Here are the dyno graphs of before and after the sun auto hyperforce is installed.

Sun Auto Japan/USA didn't pay us to dyno test their Hyper Force System.

We wanted to test this just to see if it will work like it says after seeing dyno charts in Japanese car magazines (Hyper Rev and Option/Option2, etc)

The test was done on an EVO IX w/ just 2.75 tanabe downpipe and HKS Hiper Exhaust.

There is absolutely no tuning or tweakin' of anything what so ever. Straight plug n play and you gain the power instantly.

Before

After

Also, Do not forget about the BLOX Racing Front Engine Mount!

Improve traction and reduce the front-to-back movements your engine makes while under on/off throttle conditions.

Fits all 2003-up Mitsubishi Evolution 8 & 9 RS, GSR and MR Models

- Light Weight, Strong, and Rigid.

- Traction is greatly improved due to the significant reduction of front-to-back movements while the engine is under on/off throttle conditions; furthermore, it improves shifter feel and on/off throttle response.

-Durometer Rating for the Mount: 90A

We have been running it on our Time Attack EVO last year, and now we are fully comfortable pushing it onto the EVO market. So if you want to try these out! please send us a PM!

Sun Auto Hyperforce System & BLOX Racing Front Engine Mount Combo - $375 Free Shipping!!

Originally Posted by bigboybusa
Heres alittle review on this part:

Very simple to install (10 minutes with a lift). I have noticed less play during shifts, smoother transmission engagement and less vibration. This is a good part alternitive to getting a engine dampner ($130-$150). It also works well if you do a Koyo radiator and FP green combo for the turbo gets really close to the radiator fins, with the stock mount and vibration it would definately hit them in time.

Over all I have looked around for a great solid mount that won't break the bank. As a Product designer, I got to say that the blox was made very well (radiuses, machining and finish), and for the price you can't go wrong!
Originally Posted by uSmC_08
I just got mine installed tonight and my first impressions is that this is one of the best/most noticeable improvements I've done to date.

The cost is AWESOME and fit/finish/packaging was great.

Calvin at SpeedElement is super fast on the shipping, and I received a tracking number just hours after I sent him payment, and received the mount 2 short days later.

I've only driven about 10 miles with the mount installed, but the car feels more "tight" and shifting has improved greatly. I don't know if it's just me, but for some reason when I went WOT, my car sounded unmistakingly different (Can anyone confirm this?)

Overall this is a 10/10 and the bang for the buck factor can't be beat!
Sun Auto Hyperforce System & BLOX Racing Front Engine Mount Combo - $375 Free Shipping!!

Last edited by Speed Element; Feb 26, 2008 at 11:09 AM.
Old Mar 5, 2008, 05:44 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
check out what our local guys have to say about this unit.

(Login is required)
http://www.norcalevo.net/index.php?o...&topic=11219.0

majority picks up about 6-10whp after the car was tuned!