Notices

ASPEC TITANIUM CAT DEL PIPE for Evo 8/9! REMAINING STOCK CLEARANCE!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2008, 04:12 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ASPEC TITANIUM CAT DEL PIPE for Evo 8/9! REMAINING STOCK CLEARANCE!

So as part of our end of the year clearance, we've got a few more of our FULL TITANIUM cat deletes ready to go! This is the last of our current batch and I'm hoping to move them out via our special clearance price before the end of the year!

This pipe is fully compatible with the Evo 9 hardware with the O2 bung location exactly where it needs to be. We have kept the diameter the same as our old v. 1pipe - FULL 3 INCHES

For those of you guys with the 8's (or even the 7's), you can still use the ver. 2 pipe but you'll need to plug the o2 bung with the supplied plug.

We've also included all mounting hardware as well as heavy-duty gaskets.

Check it out...

And yes, it is definitely TITANIUM weighing in at 1.2 lbs on our "official" FEDEX scale LOL

The price for greatness:

$200 shipped!!

Any way you cut it, you'd be a fool not to pick one up

We accept all major CC's as well as paypal at evom@aspecproducts.com. Shoot me a PM or give me a call at 626-618-1100 x112 to order.

Thanks guys,

Francis@aspec

EDIT - MECAHNICAL CEL FIXES NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH ASPEC!

By popular demand, we are now offering up our mecanical CEL fixes for use with our cat deletes! Basically, it's a spacer that installs inline with your 02 sensor, similar to an anti-fouler. Only difference is that ours is EXTENDED to ensure proper elimination of the CEL. The short ones tend to not work as well.

Price on these will be $12 with the purchase of the cat delete and $15 by themselves.