Notices
Evo 'For Sale' Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.

DBA 4000 & DBA 5000 Rotors on sale

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2010, 04:13 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Endura-Tech Coilovers - Want Quality and Practicality?

Endura-Tech Evo Coilovers in stock - PM Me for "blowout pricing"
(note: available for all Evo models)

Part Number: ETC-MEV780
Model: Mitsubishi EVO CT9A 2003+
Spring Rate Front: 7kg (392 lbs./in)
Spring Rate Rear: 5kg (280 lbs./in)

Please keep in mind when looking at spring rates that there is more to it when considering how the car will handle, primarily valving. Endura-tech spent serious R&D time fine tuning these for ride quality without sacrificing performance.

Endura-Tech coilovers are developed and tuned with specialized compression characteristics offering a comfortable and nimble driving experience. They are an excellent choice for that in between daily driver and weekend racer offering both a lower center of gravity and better cornering ability. Great for auto-x and HPDE events. They offer a better ride than stock suspension on normal roads most customers say.

I installed the Endura-Tech coilover system on my 2006 EVO IX in hopes of finding a system that was a good compromise between street and strip. Most coilover systems are either too agressive for the street or not aggressive enough fo the track. Endura-Tech hit the nail on the head and found a great compromise. I recommend this system to anyone looking for a nice upgraded suspension for their daily driver / weekend warrior.

Eric Gaudi- Sales Manager / AMS Performance.com
PM Me for pricing - I promise it will be competitive with the other brands you are considering. And note these come with camber plates.
-Eric

Last edited by Synaptic3e; Jun 3, 2010 at 07:25 AM. Reason: updated endura-tech coilovers
Old May 8, 2010, 04:15 PM
Account Disabled

Cobalt Racing Brake pads are the staple of this package. I promise you have never felt braking torque quite like these pads offer. As you can find out by researching, Cobalt pads are used in very high levels of motorsports such as ALMS and Grand-Am KONI Challenge. They are comprised of a carbon-ceramic composite. They do not require much/any time to come up to temperature because they are pressure bonded unlike most all other pads which use adhesives to bond the compounds. The compounds used in the pads are all metal, also unique to Cobalt. And the backing plates are all manufactured in-house at Cobalt and are a thicker with a high nickel content to transfer less heat. We at Synaptic 3 are one of very few distributors of these pads and deal with the factory directly. They have a wide range of compounds to suit all car and driver level needs. You can read about them here: http://www.cobaltfriction.com/compounds/ and I'd be glad to help you decide which is best for your car.

We also offer our brake package with Hawk Pads if you are interested. The Hawks we feel are a better fit for drivers using their car primarily on the street and not looking for a dusty/noisey pad with better wear life. But keep in mind, the braking power is considerably less than our Cobalt offerings, so there is some give/take with pads. Generally we recommend the HPS or HP Plus depending on your intended use for the car.
HPS & HP Plus

NOTE: When inquiring about the package and pricing, please let me know the year and model of car you have along with your intended use/goals for the car. For example if you are planning on using the car primarily on the street versus primarily on the track, I will make a different recommendation on pads and rotors possibly. Our goal at Synaptic 3 is to build a relationship with our customers and help them purchase/install parts that are correct for their car and what the intend to do with it. We don't just mass-sell parts to people and not care about whether or not what we are selling is right for them.

-Eric
Old Jun 3, 2010, 07:18 AM
Account Disabled

DBA rotors are simply the best on the market. The patented kangaroo paw design helps with cooling and thermal stability profiling to help handle intense heat levels make them perfect for your HPDE/Autox car or even your performance daily driver.
the 4000's are excellent for all around performance on the street and track/autox. The 5000's are for more serious track drivers who are looking for less weight, and will be replacing the discs often (cheaper than buying new set of 4000's).

We deal factory-direct with DBA and can ensure some very competitive pricing. Please PM me with questions and for pricing. Thanks guys.

Eric
Old Jun 3, 2010, 07:24 AM
Account Disabled

Bump for Endura-Tech coilover sale

PM me for pricing on in-stock coilovers
Old Jun 3, 2010, 07:38 AM
Account Disabled

we offer (and have in stock) stiffer Endura-Tech factory produced springs in case you want to swap out the springs for a different ride setup depending on how you drive or what you plan to do with the car (like some track events or auto-x). So just because it comes with 7k and 5k does not mean you are stuck with that setup. The stiffer springs are completely compatible and no modifications are necessary.

race version spring package from Endura-Tech:

Part number: ETRVSPG-1012K
Spring rate: 10K and 12 K with 2.5K helper spring
Inner diameter: 62mm
Free length: 150mm + Adaptor + 67mm

PM me for more questions or pricing
Old Jun 3, 2010, 06:01 PM
Account Disabled

we have many happy customers on the endura-tech coilovers and they are great for their uses. Very comfy ride on street while still performing well and have superb build quality. if you are looking for a more focused track setup, we'd be more than willing to help you setup spring rates that will best suit your needs

pm me for pricing, we have in stock
Old Jul 7, 2010, 07:30 PM
Account Disabled

DBA Brakes and Endura-Tech coilovers
bump this up

let me know if you have any questions