Notices
Evo 'For Sale' Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.

Endura-Tech Coilovers for your Evo

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2010 | 11:06 AM
Account Disabled

Endura-Tech Coilovers for your Evo

Endura-Tech Evo Coilovers in stock - PM Me for "blowout pricing"
(note: available for all Evo models)

Part Number: ETC-MEV780
Model: Mitsubishi EVO CT9A 2003+
Spring Rate Front: 7kg (392 lbs./in)
Spring Rate Rear: 5kg (280 lbs./in)

Please keep in mind when looking at spring rates that there is more to it when considering how the car will handle, primarily valving. Endura-tech spent serious R&D time fine tuning these for ride quality without sacrificing performance.

Endura-Tech coilovers are developed and tuned with specialized compression characteristics offering a comfortable and nimble driving experience. They are an excellent choice for that in between daily driver and weekend racer offering both a lower center of gravity and better cornering ability. Great for auto-x and HPDE events. They offer a better ride than stock suspension on normal roads most customers say.

I installed the Endura-Tech coilover system on my 2006 EVO IX in hopes of finding a system that was a good compromise between street and strip. Most coilover systems are either too agressive for the street or not aggressive enough fo the track. Endura-Tech hit the nail on the head and found a great compromise. I recommend this system to anyone looking for a nice upgraded suspension for their daily driver / weekend warrior.

Eric Gaudi- Sales Manager / AMS Performance.com
PM Me for pricing - I promise it will be competitive with the other brands you are considering. And note these come with camber plates.
-Eric
Old Jul 19, 2010 | 11:06 AM
Account Disabled

Replacement Springs

we offer (and have in stock) stiffer Endura-Tech factory produced springs in case you want to swap out the springs for a different ride setup depending on how you drive or what you plan to do with the car (like some track events or auto-x). So just because it comes with 7k and 5k does not mean you are stuck with that setup. The stiffer springs are completely compatible and no modifications are necessary.

race version spring package from Endura-Tech:

Part number: ETRVSPG-1012K
Spring rate: 10K and 12 K with 2.5K helper spring
Inner diameter: 62mm
Free length: 150mm + Adaptor + 67mm

PM me for more questions or pricing
Old Jul 20, 2010 | 06:43 AM
Account Disabled

we have a set in the shop on the shelf waiting for a new owner. Please shoot me a PM to find out how affordable these superb coilovers are. And I will be happy to answer any questions about them and why they may be right for you if you are looking for performance and practicality (comfort).

bump for endura-tech coilovers
Old Jul 21, 2010 | 11:29 AM
Evolving Member

Pm me please the coilovers with the
springs.

shipped to AL, 36203
Old Jul 25, 2010 | 07:38 PM
Account Disabled

loofee, I will be in touch. Thanks for your interest and specifics regarding spring rates, etc. That will help me accurately quote you for the coilovers.

bump for endura-tech evo coilovers.
Old Jul 26, 2010 | 10:20 AM
Account Disabled

Some FAQ snippets from Endura-tech.com

2. What are the piston diameters of the Endura-Tech coilovers?

The answer to this question varies between applications. The piston diameters will vary between 30mm and 32mm.

3. Are the Endura-Tech coilovers rebound and compression adjustable?

The Endura-Tech Twin Tube Coilovers are with rebound adjustability only. However, there is a slight change in the compression characteristics when the rebound is adjusted, there just is no dial to change the compression side. The Endura-Tech Mono Tube Coilovers are with both 15 way rebound and 15 way compression adjustability. The compression side is not changed a lot but still you can adjust it by rotating the knob at the bottom of the damper.

4. What is the pillow ball mount on the Endura-Tech coilovers made from?

The pillow ball mount is an aluminum 52S material, which is processed with alumite for anti-corrosion purposes.

5. What kind of warranty do the Endura-Tech coilovers carry?

Endura-Tech Twin Tube Coilovers offer a limited warranty against manufacturing material defects for one-year or 12,000 miles, which ever comes first. Endura-Tech Mono Tube Coilovers offer a limited warranty against the same for six months or 6,000 miles, which ever comes first. The warranty is only valid with the original purchaser and non transferable. Rust, as it will occur over time, is not a manufacturing material defects.

6. What measurements has Endura-Tech taken to prevent rust on the coilovers?

All coilovers will rust with time; it is inevitable as it is constantly undergoing extreme weather conditions under the car as well as abuse such as rock chips. To help prevent rust, all hardware used in the manufacturing of the coilovers has either received an anti-corrosion process or are stainless steel. The shock bodies of our coilovers have also received an anti-corrosion treatment.
Old Jul 29, 2010 | 03:16 AM
Evolving Member

Price for these coilovers for EVO 8 GSr, shipped to karachi, pakistan
Old Aug 8, 2010 | 04:22 PM
Account Disabled

bump for endura-tech coilovers
Old Aug 18, 2010 | 10:33 AM
Evolving Member

can you pm price shipped to 95118? what is the free length and ID of the included springs? can the front and rear springs be swapped 5k in the front and 7k in the rear?
Old Aug 18, 2010 | 08:15 PM
Account Disabled

pm sent
Old Sep 2, 2010 | 05:31 PM
Account Disabled

bump for endura-tech coilovers for evo 8/9
Old Oct 4, 2010 | 09:00 PM
Account Disabled

bump for endura-tech coilovers for evo 8/9

guys please pm me to learn more. I want to be able to answer any questions you have about these
Old Nov 23, 2010 | 08:01 AM
Account Disabled

we have one set on the shelf, looking to sell for reeeeeally low price. Please PM me for info, you will be pleased you did!

bump for endura-tech evo coilovers
Old Nov 24, 2010 | 05:51 AM
Account Disabled

Endura-Tech coilovers are developed and tuned with specialized compression characteristics offering a comfortable and nimble driving experience. They are an excellent choice for that in between daily driver and weekend racer offering both a lower center of gravity and better cornering ability. Great for auto-x and HPDE events. They offer a better ride than stock suspension on normal roads most customers say.
Old Dec 20, 2010 | 04:12 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Synaptic3e
we offer (and have in stock) stiffer Endura-Tech factory produced springs in case you want to swap out the springs for a different ride setup depending on how you drive or what you plan to do with the car (like some track events or auto-x). So just because it comes with 7k and 5k does not mean you are stuck with that setup. The stiffer springs are completely compatible and no modifications are necessary.

race version spring package from Endura-Tech:

PM me for more questions or pricing
PM me for questions and to learn more about spring kit

Quick Reply: Endura-Tech Coilovers for your Evo