Notices
Evo 'For Sale' Wheels / Tires Includes wheels, tires, bolts, and other related components.

FQ400 Black Wheels - 17x8

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2006, 11:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pm a price of the skyline in the background shipped to my door lol
Old May 19, 2006, 11:46 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ha ha wouldn't that be nice. We just got the valve covers back from the polisher. That car is going to be beautiful when it's all done.

Originally Posted by saiyanzzrage
pm a price of the skyline in the background shipped to my door lol
Old May 19, 2006, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Russell K
I have been interested in these wheels for awhile now.

The top picture in this post shows one of these wheels new, in the box. It is the EXACT same picture as posted in this thread: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...6&page=9&pp=15 SO-Whose picture is this? In the thread I linked to above, the picture was posted May 10. You posted this thread May 15. Can you provide more pictures of these in the box with the center caps. I would like to see some more new pics of these wheels AND center caps before spending $1000 for a set of wheels that until now were basically impossible to find.
I think he took that first picture from Project Gen and then after you asked for more pictures added the wheels with tires mounted on them.
Old May 19, 2006, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by anonymous
I think he took that first picture from Project Gen and then after you asked for more pictures added the wheels with tires mounted on them.
yeah but no pics with mitsu centercaps...that is the problem project gen is having, he didnt get all the sets of centercaps for the wheels and its holding him up..thats why i asked if they were in hand and ready for immediate shipment...
Old May 19, 2006, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by saiyanzzrage
yeah but no pics with mitsu centercaps...that is the problem project gen is having, he didnt get all the sets of centercaps for the wheels and its holding him up..thats why i asked if they were in hand and ready for immediate shipment...
If you notice, vivid doesn't have centercaps in their pictures either. Also, everyone who's been asking about whether there are centercaps or not has not gotten a response.

Besides, centercaps were not my issue with this thread. First, I understand that as a company, if you're trying to sell the same product as someone else on a forum, of course you're going to sell it for cheaper if you're trying to lessen the competition. So fine; it's business... that's how it works.

However!! Once you start advertising in another vendor's thread or stealing their pictures, that's where I draw the line. That's what I call unethical business etiquette. As much as I don't like what Project Gen did to all the people in the group buy, I'd say this is even worse.
Old May 19, 2006, 02:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by anonymous
If you notice, vivid doesn't have centercaps in their pictures either. Also, everyone who's been asking about whether there are centercaps or not has not gotten a response.

Besides, centercaps were not my issue with this thread. First, I understand that as a company, if you're trying to sell the same product as someone else on a forum, of course you're going to sell it for cheaper if you're trying to lessen the competition. So fine; it's business... that's how it works.

However!! Once you start advertising in another vendor's thread or stealing their pictures, that's where I draw the line. That's what I call unethical business etiquette. As much as I don't like what Project Gen did to all the people in the group buy, I'd say this is even worse.
We were under the understanding that Project Gen was all out of these wheels. So we were just trying to give the people on the forum that were still looking for these wheels and did not have the chance to get them a chance to still find these wheels.

I am sorry if we upset any one with this post. That was not our intent, just trying to give a second chance at these wheels.

Thanks for the input though from all of us at Vivid!! We will be more careful from now on.
Old May 20, 2006, 10:18 PM
Evolving Member

Come on Vivid! You guys are killing me! Post some pictures of these wheels with the center caps. You may get a call from me (cough cough) about these if you can provide some proof that you have these wheels in stock.
Old May 20, 2006, 11:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
FQ-400 wheels look soooo good...wish i had some extra money lying around so i could pick a set up...they would look so good on my GG IX...maybe one day...
Old May 21, 2006, 04:57 PM
Evolving Member

ok, since these wheels are 1050$ shipped WITH matching center caps(as advertised) how about giving us a shipped price WITHOUT the caps? since no one seems have them.
Old May 22, 2006, 09:33 AM
Former Sponsor

I am sorry the sets we had in stock have sold. We have more on their way. I will let you kow when they arrive.

Originally Posted by Russell K
Come on Vivid! You guys are killing me! Post some pictures of these wheels with the center caps. You may get a call from me (cough cough) about these if you can provide some proof that you have these wheels in stock.
Old May 23, 2006, 10:53 AM
Former Sponsor

Finally the long awaited center cap pictures!!!!! In stock and ready to go!!

Old May 23, 2006, 11:04 AM
Evolved Member

uhh .. the real fq center caps have mitsubishi diamond emblems in them ... Yeah I know team dynamics makes the wheels but those arent the genuine fq400 center caps ... =P
Old May 23, 2006, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GinuwineEvo8
uhh .. the real fq center caps have mitsubishi diamond emblems in them ... Yeah I know team dynamics makes the wheels but those arent the genuine fq400 center caps ... =P
ROFL, +1...they are sure as hell mitsu diamonds on the authentic fq's...
Old May 23, 2006, 11:47 AM
Former Sponsor

Yeah I was thinking the same thing when I was taking the pictures. This is what Team Dynamics has been sending. Let me get to the bottom of it and I will let you know.
Old May 23, 2006, 03:15 PM
Evolved Member

ahh bummer, not the authentic centercaps

Quick Reply: FQ400 Black Wheels - 17x8