Notices
Evo 'For Sale' Wheels / Tires Includes wheels, tires, bolts, and other related components.

Volk TE37 18x10.5 +22 Bronze! SUPER FLUSH FITMENT! Also ADVAN TCII's!

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2009, 05:48 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volk TE37 18x10.5 +22 Bronze! SUPER FLUSH FITMENT! Also ADVAN TCII's!

Hello EvoM!

Got a special treat for you flush fanatics! I've got ONE and only ONE set of these fab wheels ready to rock!

18x10.5 +22 TE37!!

The pictures speak for themselves however I'm sure there are a few of you out there in need of some questions regarding fitment. So, I've done a little FAQ. Check it:

18x10.5 +22 TE37 FAQ

Q: Will I need to modify (roll, pull, etc) my fenders in order to fit these wheels?

A: Yes, yes, and yes. These wheels are VERY VERY aggressive and WILL need fender mods in order to clear. They are 10.5's which are normally reserved for rear wheels of RWD cars like the Z... and you're running them on all 4 corners.

Q: Will it fit on a CT chassis (Evo 7/8/9)?

A: Although you're better off with the Evo X chassis, it can work on the 7/8/9 chassis however EXTENSIVE fender work will be needed. Widebody CT chassis owners are in heaven with this wheel as it's perfect for your +30mm wide fenders

Q: How about the Evo X Chassis?

A: This is what we are marketing this fitment to. You will STILL need to roll your fenders, dial in some neg camber, and stretch a tire however you have the best chance of these wheels fitting on the X chassis if you have one.

Q: What size tire can I run?

A: Ideally, we'd like to see a 275 or larger however we recommend a 265 in order to give you enough stretch in order to minimize fender work/camber.

Bottom line is that if you wanted to, you could run these on both chassis but you have to be willing to MAKE IT FIT. Yes, it's harder to make it work on the 7/8/9 chassis and is more suited to the X chassis.

Moving on, we have something a little less conservative but still cool nonetheless.

18x8.5 +37 ADVAN TCII's!!

Mainly geared towards the Evo 7/8/9 guys, these wheels are an awesome way to keep your fitment closer to stock while changing the look of your car. In addition, we're offering a VERY COMPETITIVE price for these wheels... PM ME for details.

PM ME FOR PRICING FOR THE ABOVE WHEELS!!!!

On a side note, we'd like to give a special thanks to NITTO TIRES for allowing us to demo a set of their recent NT05 Max Performance Tires!

We recently aquired a 08 Subaru STI to play around with and were able to throw on the NT05's on some Advan TCII's. Needless to say, this is an AWESOME tire which I can most certainly recommend! Max performance summer tires such as these provide awesome grip w/o the sacrifice of tire wear that you get with R-Compound tires such as the NT01's. These are a perfect solution to those looking to run a world class tire w/o having to break the bank.

Once again, BIG THANKS to NITTO TIRES for giving us this wonderful opportunity to test out an AWESOME product!

Thanks guys,

Francis@aspec