Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

A31 CT9A and W83 CT9A meet up! 56K take a nap...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2004, 08:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A31 CT9A and W83 CT9A meet up! 56K take a nap...

LilJapnBoy and I met up in D-Town and decided to take some pics of both our Evos. His is lowered with Tein springs. While mine is still on the stock stilts! I want to install my Hotchkis soon, but I might have to wait till next year though. His is modified quite nicely also, so that's another aspect I need to catch up on.

Nice meeting you, E! Drop by Detroit anytime, man!

Last edited by rsboy; Nov 28, 2004 at 08:17 PM.
Old Nov 28, 2004, 09:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
very very nice
Old Nov 29, 2004, 05:30 AM
Evolved Member

Very nice indeed.
Old Nov 29, 2004, 06:12 AM
Evolving Member

RSBoy! Pics turned out nice, too bad it wasn't sunny out. I like the Detroit skyline pics you have up with your Evo in the foreground, maybe we can shoot that backdrop next time.

Thanks for meeting up, good times.
Old Nov 29, 2004, 07:50 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LilJapnBoy
RSBoy! Pics turned out nice, too bad it wasn't sunny out. I like the Detroit skyline pics you have up with your Evo in the foreground, maybe we can shoot that backdrop next time.

Thanks for meeting up, good times.

Yeah we can definitely do that. It would have to be the weekend cause it's $20 to park, but I have a pass which is free on the weekends. I'm probably going to do that with some of my friends' cars for a photo gallery... For the little "autoclub" I'm starting.
Old Nov 29, 2004, 08:58 AM
Evolved Member

nice pics... looks too cold for me
Old Nov 29, 2004, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by moab3man
nice pics... looks too cold for me
I agree... I'm alergic to the cold. Where is your sun? don't you get "The Sun" channel up in the north? It's a rerun every day on "the sky" network here in cali. Brrr... I'ma go get a blanket so I can look at yer pretty cars again.
Old Nov 29, 2004, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

It was damn cold! Good for turbo cooling though! More powa!! hehe...

I hate the cold too. Too bad the paycheck doesn't go to Cali. Well I guess I can look forward to some snow fun runs! The sun peeked alittle when I was driving earlier that day, but decided to hide for the rest of the time.
Old Nov 29, 2004, 12:22 PM
Evolving Member

Sweet!
Old Nov 30, 2004, 07:31 PM
Evolving Member

RSBoy - You're more than welcome to join our informal gatherings. We periodically meet up with a large group of WRXs and STis, or occasionally with S2000s. A few of us Evo owners (including myself, Liljapnboy, and others) hang as often as once a week!

Very nice car you got there. Are those Enkei RS5 rims? Are you running snow tires on those wheels?
Old Dec 1, 2004, 07:46 AM
Evolved Member

Thumbs up

Dr. Fob: thanks for the invite! E has invited me also to drop by, and hearing about the cool cars and a car lift in someone's garage definitely makes me envious of the meets you guys got over there. I'll definitely hit you guys up whenever I'm in the ohio area.

As for the rims, yes, they are Enkei RS-5s. I was trying to get the A-Tech Erasers (MB Weapons) at Discount Tires, but my hook up told me they were back ordered at the time I was ordering. So instead he got me these, which cost alittle more, for the same price. I thought they were pretty nice looking, so I went for it. And I was just planning to buy tires for winter.

The tires are Falken Zeix 512s(all-season) in stock size. It's been raining and cold(er) these past few days, and the tires are holding up really well! Took a turn slightly hard and they gripped very well on the wet road. Definitely an A+. Will test out the snow traction soon.... I think within the next week according to weather.com.
Old Dec 1, 2004, 12:23 PM
Evolving Member

RSBoy: We look forward to meeting you. Here in NE Ohio we have a number of silver and red Evos. It'll be nice to take a group photo with all colors.

BTW, what else have you done to the car?
Old Dec 1, 2004, 08:13 PM
Evolved Member

Not much mods right now. Just my own grounding kit, my "ghetto" HKS boost gauge install, installed my mp3 radio I had on my Impreza, the matching interior light thing and K&N panel filter. Got Hotchkis springs sitting in my kitchen waiting for a nice install day. Still looking for what go-fast mods to add. Alot of nice choices...not enough dough.

My dog did his own modding to my car though. Some nice scratches on the driver's fender down to the metal. Crazy *** must have been chasing a squirrel or something and though it was hiding in the fender. Don't worry... my dog is still around. I guess I will have to add paint/body work to my modding resume soon.

Last edited by rsboy; Dec 1, 2004 at 08:18 PM.