Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

recaro baby seat!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2005 | 08:34 PM
Evolved Member

Recaro had a booth set up at JGTC, those seats were there for sale, I asked if they really made them, they said yes, I told them I'd seen one's like this, they said it couldn't say Recaro if it wasn't really Recaro, or Recaro would sue....just FYI, and I'm totally buying one of these when I have kids
Old Jan 7, 2005 | 02:04 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by xtnct
These seats are not suitable for infants!!!!
Yeah, I'm definitely a rookie when it comes to baby stuff. We haven't even had kids yet, so I haven't looked at any baby products. I'm sure my wife would spot that right away. I tried to show her these seats once, and our net server was acting up, so I couldn't get online. Any BABY Recaro seats out there?
Old Jan 7, 2005 | 02:21 AM
Evolved Member

thats some cool sh*t!
Old Jan 7, 2005 | 04:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jdub24
Yeah, I'm definitely a rookie when it comes to baby stuff. We haven't even had kids yet, so I haven't looked at any baby products. I'm sure my wife would spot that right away. I tried to show her these seats once, and our net server was acting up, so I couldn't get online. Any BABY Recaro seats out there?

What you will be looking for initially will be an infant seat. They have high backs w/ a reclined position and will be used facing the rear of the car. Just buy a dedicated infant seat (like 20-30 bucks) then pick up the recaro. The transitional seats will good for a long time (from 12mos-4yrs) and will be in your car for quite a while. It's really worth getting something that you won't mind seeing in your backseat.

FYI - I found a graco that matches the interior of the Evo perfectly. Blue inserts (with the dimpling) and black "suede" side bolsters. Looks just like the Recaros and my daughter loves it. Not nearly as cool as the Recaro baby seat but the Graco gets the job done with some style
Old Jan 7, 2005 | 04:39 AM

or you could get this infant seat
Attached Thumbnails recaro baby seat!!!!-recaro.jpg  
Old Jan 7, 2005 | 04:45 AM
Evolving Member

^^^awesome. Definitely won't mind seeing that in the back seat. I have the '04 w/leather, so I'll be getting an all black seat for sure.
Old Jan 7, 2005 | 05:34 AM
Evolved Member

recarochildseats.com (knock-off) disclaimer
http://www.recarochildseats.com/userAgreement.html

'COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright © 2004-2005 RecaroChildSeats.com and/or its suppliers,
7509 159th Place NE, Redmond, Washington 98052 U.S.A. <-------notice the address
All rights reserved.

TRADEMARKS. RecaroChildSeats.com, the RecaroChildSeats.com logos and/or other RecaroChildSeats.com products referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of RecaroChildSeats.com. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. <----------Trademarks not RECARO-NAO, instead their knock-off company

Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.

Contact Speedware Motorsports with questions or problems. <--------- that isn't RECARO-nao

the REAL Recaro Legal disclaimer:
http://www.recaro-nao.com/rechte/rechte.html
Copyright

The text, images and all other information published here is copyrighted by RECARO North America, Inc, USA.

It is not to be reproduced wholly or in part without prior written permission of RECARO North America, Inc, USA.

The RECARO trademark and the trademarks RECARO style, RECARO start, RECARO ergomed, RECARO orthoped, RECARO mobility, RECARO sport, RECARO trend, RECARO pole postition, RECARO racer, RECARO pro racer, RECARO ModuLine, RECARO vent and RECARO airmatic are registered trademarks of RECARO North America, Inc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legal Notice

RECARO North America, Inc. takes great care in compiling the contents of these web pages and makes sure that they are updated on a regular basis. They are nevertheless only meant to provide non-binding general information and cannot replace detailed individual advice to help the prospective buyer make his decision.

The models illustrated show equipment for the United States of America. Not all models are available in every country as there may be regulations and orders which are country-specific. Please obtain information about the models available through your importer.
Likewise in different countries name and model deviations can occur. In the interest of product development, RECARO reserves all rights to make changes to the construction, design, colors, prices and delivery specifications of its products without prior notification. RECARO does not assume the liability in case of misprint.

RECARO North America, Inc. does not guarantee that the information on these pages is up-to-date, accurate and complete, or that they can be accessed without disturbance at any time. When we refer to web pages of third parties (links), RECARO North America, Inc. does not take any responsibility for the contents of the linked pages. RECARO North America, Inc. further exempts itself from all liability for related services - in particular for the downloading of files provided by RECARO North America, Inc. on the web pages of RECARO North America, Inc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyperlinks to the Sites of RECARO North America, Inc.

The setting of Hyperlinks on the Intropage of the RECARO Website, e. g. www.recaro-nao.com is permitted, if the link causes a complete new loading of the related page, without putting the target site into a frame.

RECARO North America, Inc. has to be informed within 24 hours after setting a hyperlink to our Homepage by mail to RECARO North America, Inc., 3275 Lapeer Road West, Auburn Hills, MI 48326, USA.

Any deviating link has to be approved by RECARO before being set. RECARO North America, Inc. reserves the right not with standing the comliance of aforesaid, to refuse the setting of links.

Masthead

RECARO North America, Inc.
3275 Lapeer Road West,
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
USA Phone: 248-364-3818
Fax: 248-364-3804
Email: info@recaro-nao.com

President :
Kai T. Weisskopf

A wholly owned subsidiary of RECARO GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
Old Jan 7, 2005 | 05:38 AM
Evolved Member

there is NOT mention of RECARO-NAO on the recarochildseats website because they are not affiliated, rather a knock-off...

if you want real recaro, you'll have to order through a supplier
Old Jan 7, 2005 | 05:50 AM

see link at top of page as well

http://www.recarochildseats.com/reca...ChildSeats.asp

Speedware is a recaro supplier

http://www.speedwaremotorsports.com/seat/rec.asp
Old Jan 7, 2005 | 05:56 AM
Evolved Member

hmm, didn't see that...

ok i'm dumb... pwn3d
Old Jan 9, 2005 | 02:04 PM
Evolving Member

sparco made a child seat a few years back, that looks just like the sparco tornino's, in black and grey. they dont' make em anymore, and they're really tough to find, but there's a few of em out there... I'll see if I can find a pic. just having one, would make a guy wanna switch out to a pair of torinos.
Old Jan 9, 2005 | 10:21 PM
Evolved Member

I plan to get one as soon as my daughter needs it.
Old Jan 9, 2005 | 10:33 PM
Evolved Member

Coming SOON to RecaroChildSeats.com!
Check back with us often as Recaro has several NEW MODELS of child safety seats in development. We will introduce this new line as soon as it is available in the United States. They will include the Recaro MAXIMUM (Birth - 29 lbs.), the Recaro PRIMUS (aprox. 9 months - 4 years) and the Recaro VIEWTURA (aprox. 3 years - 12 years).

Click here for an Enlarged View
Recaro MAXIMUM Baby - Infant Car Safety Seat

Recaro PRIMUS Infant - Preschool Car Safety Seat

Recaro VIEWTURA Child Car Safety Seat

here are the different seats based on age of child.
Old Jan 9, 2005 | 11:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jotan82
those are NOT real RECARO...

those are made by a knock off company... that company has no affiliation with RECARO who make the seats in the evo...

just FYI
he is correct... someone else makes the seat, and Recaro allows them to use the name... Recaro has NO affiliation with the production of this seat...

personally i think they are crap... and you are only paying for the name... get a Britax...if you are ever in an accident you'll be glad you did...
Old Jan 9, 2005 | 11:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xtnct
These seats are not suitable for infants!!!!
TRUTH...!

Quick Reply: recaro baby seat!!!!