Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

someone tried to break into my evo

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2005, 08:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good stuff man, I had my Harley stolen in September and I always wish I had the chance to beat the **** out of whoever took it. I'm glad you punched that weasels face in, I hope he goes out and gets a real job now and stops F'n with peoples things.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 08:56 AM
Account Disabled

Someone tried to break into my EVo with a screwdriver on the driver side door...... I guess they know Evo's dont come with alarms.... Wish i saw them trying to get in my car Good job getting a little payback!
Old Jan 17, 2005, 09:01 AM
Account Disabled

its a good feeling getting one of these f**kers, ushually when somethings stolen or robbed yuou have that empy feeling where you wanna cave someones skull in, finnaly....i got to one of these guys.....later the next day i was a little scared thinking if they had a gun or something...oh well....
Old Jan 17, 2005, 09:07 AM

i owe u 2 beers.....if people think its funny i pray they try my car...my big arms will crush them .....
Old Jan 17, 2005, 09:15 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EVOag
i owe u 2 beers.....if people think its funny i pray they try my car...my big arms will crush them .....
LOL..thanks! i only weigh 190lbs but was fighting when this kid was probably still a seed in his daddy dick sack, its funny what he was thinking when i walked out....probably something to this effect, "yo yo im gonna straight up crack this fool if he comes out" it was probably some white trash or something, a lot of those in this area....
Old Jan 17, 2005, 09:25 AM
Evolving Member

Good job man Be careful though, lots of unpredictable fools out there
Old Jan 17, 2005, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BEST THREAD EVER! Finally someone gets the perpetrators (sp)...awesome job man!!! I would've kept punching until they were unconcious though....
Old Jan 17, 2005, 09:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kplunkett
i was sleeping at about 300am and heard noises, looked out front window and saw two guys over buy may car, aboiut 30 yards.......so i waitied and watched them for a whlie, finnlay one of em walked to my passenger side door with some tool looked like a screwdriver, so i ran around to my front door and yelled out "heyuyyy" and walked out about 4 steps, some kid from the side that was hiding came across and tagged me on the side of the head, i went with the punch and got him in am arm bar and threw him over my hip, i then landed around 5-7 rights to his head face and neck, then other kid took of i guess cause i was waiting for him too jump in, i jumped back ran to the door and locked it.......then like a moron, not that i woudl have shot anyone but too be safe, my loaded .38 was sitting in my dressor and i dditn bring it out. anyywayyyyy..........thats the story, dont know if they were trying to break in or steel, cops said TONS of these cars have been stolen out of this neighborrhood, and im in a very safe and good area in Exton , PA....i moved in 8 days ago :-)
I would of hog tied the fool you caught and took his pic next to your evo.....Glad to hear your okay and your evo is safe.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 09:47 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by nine4surfah
I would of hog tied the fool you caught and took his pic next to your evo.....Glad to hear your okay and your evo is safe.
if i didnt see the other guy or he was alone i would have, i got nervous about getting jumped by others so i let the guy go after i got him and ran backwards to the door in the doorway waiting to see what was gonna happen....dark almost 3am and i had been drinking a bit so i was almost confused....
Old Jan 17, 2005, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

damn, thats ***** man.. I bet you couldnt even feel your fist after that. I dunno what I would have done, prolly call the cops.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 09:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kplunkett
if i didnt see the other guy or he was alone i would have, i got nervous about getting jumped by others so i let the guy go after i got him and ran backwards to the door in the doorway waiting to see what was gonna happen....dark almost 3am and i had been drinking a bit so i was almost confused....

hahaha. so you kicked his a$$ while you were drunk... Best thing ever.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 10:11 AM
Evolving Member

They got what they deserved......I would be afraid they would come back and vandalize the place or something. And I would be pissed if my friend ran away while I was getting my *** beat...
Old Jan 17, 2005, 10:26 AM
Evolved Member

****ing awesome dude, you DO NOT **** with a mans car.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 10:57 AM
Evolved Member

damn that sucks someone tried to do that, glad you caught them though
Old Jan 17, 2005, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

Well done. It amazes me people have the ***** to steal or try to steal cars. What worthless pieces of ****...

Quick Reply: someone tried to break into my evo