Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

someone tried to break into my evo

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2005, 11:29 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"And I would be pissed if my friend ran away while I was getting my *** beat... [/QUOTE]

i was alone, the kid that i saw before i went outside i guess took off when i dismantled the other one hiding behind the bushes in my front walkway, if i had a freind w me it could have gotten ugly
Old Jan 17, 2005, 11:33 AM
Account Disabled

oh wait i got it, yeah your right the other dude probably saw what was happening and thought better of the situation at hand...
Old Jan 17, 2005, 11:34 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
just be glad the kid hiding didn't have a tire iron in his hand.... pager alarms are the best... that and a set of golf clubs
Old Jan 17, 2005, 11:37 AM
Evolving Member

DAMN! Stupid little kids. I would beat the crap out of both of them.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 11:41 AM
Evolving Member

Next time bring the .38 out and shoot it in the air. Might be an early retirement from car thieving for those guys
Old Jan 17, 2005, 11:41 AM
Evolving Member

we all need to be this protective of our evos, that way word will get around that we are, then maybe people will f*ck off
Old Jan 17, 2005, 11:49 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by ezhangin
we all need to be this protective of our evos, that way word will get around that we are, then maybe people will f*ck off
I totaly agree, im sure they go on these web sites to find locations and what parts they are looking for along with steeling the whole car as well, i hope these kids see his friends face after sat night....
Old Jan 17, 2005, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
While I give you props for giving those punks the beatdown they deserved, you really put yourself at risk for going out there. It sounds like it was 1 of you vs. 2 or 3 of them. Had they ganged up on you, you would have been at a disadvantage and could have gotten hurt bad.

I think one or two shots from your .38 into the air and yelling "get the f*ck away from my car" will scare them enough to never come back and mess with your car. Now that you beat the crap out of one of them, you're gonna have to worry about them retaliating against you and your car.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 12:08 PM
Account Disabled

ture but what can ya do, someone messin with my property you just go get em, i didnt think too much and it happened so fast and i had been drinking a bit prior to comming home.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 12:19 PM
Evolving Member

nice job showing those pieces of s*** not to mess around with your property. i love hearing that someone tried breaking into someones property and ended up getting the crap kicked out of them!
Old Jan 17, 2005, 12:55 PM
Evolving Member

Sweet justice at last!!

You better get that hand looked at and fixed up...you never know when you may need the "big guns" again

I think anyone who ever had anything broken into, stolen or destroyed by another individual is living vicariously through you right now.

Granted you put yourself in a "not so safe" situation, but I don't think anyone here would have done much different. Some might tell you that you should have used your gun. I don't know about that, if you used your gun and shot it in the air maybe the thugs were packing heat and they could have thought someone was shooting at them and they could have fired back. YOU NEVER KNOW!

Besides, you wouldn't have the satisfaction of knowing that some kid is going around town with a busted up face. All his buddies by now knows he got is a$$ handed to him while pulling a "job". Now he is surely getting backlash for that from his crew. And if my buddy left me while getting my face pounded then you can be sure that I wouldn't be "working" with that punk any more. So they might not ever be back.

Anyway, be safe and watch out for retaliation!! Maybe get an alarm, they save you money in the long run anyway with insurance.

OOOOHHHH!! I highly recommend you take the pic with your hand bleading and make it your avitar so everyone can get a glimps of the poor man's billy club
Old Jan 17, 2005, 01:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ty-Evo8
Granted you put yourself in a "not so safe" situation, but I don't think anyone here would have done much different. Some might tell you that you should have used your gun. I don't know about that, if you used your gun and shot it in the air maybe the thugs were packing heat and they could have thought someone was shooting at them and they could have fired back. YOU NEVER KNOW!
I meant to fire a shot from his window or some place where the thieves can't see or touch you. I guarantee you they'll start running once that happens. This should scare them enough to make them not want to mess with his car again.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 01:21 PM
Evolving Member

I see, that may have worked. But at the same time everyone in the neighborhood would wake up. Reports of gun fire would be issued to the police. Then when the cops came he would have to give a report, show records for owning a fire arm and answere a bunch of questions...etc. The guy would probably get a fine for firing the weapon in the air to scare them. The police would given him a lecture on how he should have called them and so forth...which is a bunch-o-crap since by the time they show up (generalizing here) the creeps could have stolen the car, went and got McDonald's & seen a movie by the time the cops would have an APB out for a stolen car.

At least with his approach, he serves up some wup-a$$ and goes to bed. No fuss - no worry & he's got the "feel good" story of the Evo community.
Old Jan 17, 2005, 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Ty-Evo8
At least with his approach, he serves up some wup-a$$ and goes to bed. No fuss - no worry & he's got the "feel good" story of the Evo community.
no doubt and well said =)
Old Jan 17, 2005, 01:40 PM
Account Disabled

how do i make an avitar? that would be cool to have haha....

yeah im glad i left the gun inside and didnt think of it at the time, that could have opened up a whole can of worms....i just wanna see this kids face sooooooo fuc*** bad haha, fu** with evos and this is what happens!! thanks guys!!

Quick Reply: someone tried to break into my evo