Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Throw Me A Kaminari Bone?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2005, 04:56 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
here check the first pic out on when i posted my car up its b4 it was actually painted and its a black poly

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=86770

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/at...chmentid=38565
Old Jan 28, 2005, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE=feldguy]I have that kit, not installed yet. You're trying to tell me THIS Evo looks ugly? You're on crack.

Well...Maybe the problem is that I'm not on crack! It still looks like @ss on that blue Evo. I think it's the graphics. Much props to Chinto for the info and pics. I would also like to throw props to everyone who gave their oppinion, whether good or bad. I appreciate it a lot.
Old Jan 28, 2005, 06:52 PM
Evolved Member

If you guys want to see something out of Need For Speed Underground, check this kit out. Actually, this is the other kit I'm considering. I know...2F2F . I like the aggression it gives to the front end. What do you guys think? Still go with Kaminari?
Attached Thumbnails Throw Me A Kaminari Bone?-yellow-damd.jpg  
Old Jan 28, 2005, 09:06 PM
Evolved Member

that gives it the evo VI look.. the old school evos,... i guess it looks alright. id get a Cwest kit... but thats just my $.02
Old Jan 29, 2005, 11:21 AM
Evolving Member

Do what you want.

I like the Kaminari myself..personally. I don't see how it's so "rice". Do what you want cause most EVO's look all the same anyway. Atleast it'd be different.
Old Jan 29, 2005, 12:01 PM
Evolving Member

I think it would look allot better if the mesh was painted black instead of that ricee silver. I actually think that front bumper is better than the Cwest or some of the other more exagerated bumpers. Just paint the mesh.
Old Jan 29, 2005, 04:16 PM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE=SilverStreak]
Originally Posted by feldguy
I have that kit, not installed yet. You're trying to tell me THIS Evo looks ugly? You're on crack.

Well...Maybe the problem is that I'm not on crack! It still looks like @ss on that blue Evo. I think it's the graphics. Much props to Chinto for the info and pics. I would also like to throw props to everyone who gave their oppinion, whether good or bad. I appreciate it a lot.

It does look like *** on the blue evo, but I dont think its the body kit, its the whole approach to the car. THAT car looks ricey, but its not the kit.
Old Jan 29, 2005, 04:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by chapter8
damn that **** is ugly!!!!
feldguy im sorry but your ev is kinda ricey with the kamanari kit, subs in the back, and neon. Do that to accord not an evo man

Thats not my car, its just what the kit looks like. I can't believe that someone would do that either, with the subs. But people also try to tell me that the Veilside body kits look great, as do a couple other unmentionables. I think thats nuts, so I stand by my initial "crack" statement.
Old Jan 29, 2005, 04:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SilverStreak
If you guys want to see something out of Need For Speed Underground, check this kit out. Actually, this is the other kit I'm considering. I know...2F2F . I like the aggression it gives to the front end. What do you guys think? Still go with Kaminari?

That is 10x more heionous than anything else. Im lookin at vividracing.com rght now and can pick out 9/10 of the body kits they sell, not including the Kam and they look like $hit.
Old Jan 30, 2005, 10:44 AM
Evolved Member

I know this whole thing with body kits is to do your own thing, which is what I intend on doing. For as many people who like a kit, there are about 5 times more who don't. That's cool, though. Everyone is so passionate about the car, and that's something very unique to Evo owners. Thanks for everyone's thoughts. I need to make a decision soon, and will post what I do with pics here.
Old Jan 30, 2005, 12:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by feldguy
Thats not my car, its just what the kit looks like. I can't believe that someone would do that either, with the subs. But people also try to tell me that the Veilside body kits look great, as do a couple other unmentionables. I think thats nuts, so I stand by my initial "crack" statement.
ohh my bad...yeah I agree about the subs
Old Jan 30, 2005, 02:25 PM
Evolved Member

there are a lot of nicer kits out there
Old Jan 31, 2005, 07:33 PM
Evolved Member

You know...I didn't think I liked this kit that much until I saw the link Feldguy provided. I'm attaching the pictures below. I think this kit looks really clean on the Evo below and I'm considering this now more than ever. Let me know what you guys think. I would be getting the hood, too.
Attached Thumbnails Throw Me A Kaminari Bone?-644526_25_full.jpg   Throw Me A Kaminari Bone?-644526_26_full.jpg   Throw Me A Kaminari Bone?-644526_27_full.jpg   Throw Me A Kaminari Bone?-644526_28_full.jpg   Throw Me A Kaminari Bone?-644526_6_full.jpg  

Last edited by SilverStreak; Feb 5, 2005 at 01:00 PM.
Old Jan 31, 2005, 07:34 PM
Evolved Member

Here's one more shot of the rear! I'd probably go with black screens to match my custom black paint.
Attached Thumbnails Throw Me A Kaminari Bone?-644526_5_full.jpg  
Old Jan 31, 2005, 07:37 PM
Evolved Member

SilverStreak your evo looks good. I only dislike the rear bumper. The sides are perfect.

Quick Reply: Throw Me A Kaminari Bone?