Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Pics of Cars in Japan!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2005 | 05:11 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs up Pics of Cars in Japan!

Hey everyone...thought I'd post some recent pics of cars here in Japan.

I have lots more (from the last 2 years), but I've gotten some decent pics recently so I thought I'd post em. You'll have to excuse the pic quality (they are taken with my 1.3 mega-pixel cell phone) and there's even one pic I took while I was driving!! (not safe) Anyway here's the low down on the rides you're bout to look at:

There's this yellow Supra I was trying to **** wit (but he wasn't having it) so I just waved and took off. Then there's a pic of me (silver Evo 4) parked out at Lake Biwa with this older STI (that "ironically" had a Sparco EVO racing seat). Next (still at the lake) is this 350Z with SICK 19" Volk Racing Rims (sorry should've taken a better pic of the rims ) There's a white Ferrari 360 Modena (with Italian racing stripe) in Osaka. That pic is cool because that was on Sat after this Sumo tournament where the French Prime Minister showed up (and was sitting just a few rows away from me). The next pics were all taken at the shop where I got my car and from where I recently bought parts. (I got ap rotors, brembo calipers, 17" gunmental gray AVS rims, fog lights, and clear corners coming soon!) At the shop there was a customer's white Evo 6 (sorry about the blurry pic). The shop's owner's White Evo 8 MR (he only has 1,000mi b/c he never drives it....what a waste)! "The Black Monster" Evo 4 which is owned by one of the shop's workers. Let me tell you... I went for a ride in that black evo 4 and it was SICK! Has a roll cage, and has a converted 2.2 litre engine using a turbo from an Evo 6...FAST! There was a customer's crazy turbo Toyota (I forgot the name...they don't sell em in the states though)and this Turbo GS300 putting out 450hp (that supra motor is crazy...sorry about the blurry pic)!!!! Well that's about it, if people post some nice replies and ask for more...then I'll do my best to throw some more up soon!
P.S. I've already seen a white Evo 9 rolling around and I must say it looks nice...but the US Evo 9 doesn't have the same "kick ***" rear bumper that they got here....too bad

JapanEvo4

Attached Thumbnails Pics of Cars in Japan!-supra.jpg   Pics of Cars in Japan!-lake-sti.jpg   Pics of Cars in Japan!-350z.jpg   Pics of Cars in Japan!-360.jpg   Pics of Cars in Japan!-evo6.jpg  

Last edited by JapanEvo4; Mar 29, 2005 at 05:25 PM.
Old Mar 29, 2005 | 05:13 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs up Pics in Japan Continued!

Can someone tell me a way to post a bunch of pics (available to everyone) at once. I'm only allowed to put up 5 pics per post/reply!!!
Attached Thumbnails Pics of Cars in Japan!-mr1.jpg   Pics of Cars in Japan!-mr2.jpg   Pics of Cars in Japan!-bm1.jpg   Pics of Cars in Japan!-bm2.jpg   Pics of Cars in Japan!-bm3.jpg  

Old Mar 29, 2005 | 05:16 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs up Pics in Japan Continued!

Hmmm....well this is the last of em! Let me know what ya'll think!

JapanEvo4
Attached Thumbnails Pics of Cars in Japan!-toyota1.jpg   Pics of Cars in Japan!-toyota2.jpg   Pics of Cars in Japan!-gs1.jpg   Pics of Cars in Japan!-gs2.jpg   Pics of Cars in Japan!-gs3.jpg  

Old Mar 29, 2005 | 05:21 PM
Evolved Member

SICK MAN.....By the way great pics, keep em cummin. I have an 05 Electric Blue Evo 8!!
Old Mar 29, 2005 | 05:27 PM
Evolving Member

You have very good english, where did you learn english from? Or did you live somewhere where it was spoken before? (Or move to japan, etc)
Old Mar 29, 2005 | 05:31 PM
Evolving Member

Cool I'm an American!!!

HAHAHAHAHA....I think that's hilarious!!! Yes I have very good Engrish!!! I'm a 24 year old American living in Japan as a translator/counselor. I think I put it under my profile, but anyway thanks!

JapanEvo4
Old Mar 29, 2005 | 05:36 PM
Evolving Member

Sweet pics bro. If you really want to make my day, see if you can snag a pic of your evo 4(looks sweeet by the way) next to an R33 skyline GTR. Hell, any gtr will do. Thanks bro. Feel free to email me a buncha pics. lol. I never get tired of stuff like this.
Old Mar 29, 2005 | 05:43 PM
Evolving Member

Wink EVO4 & GT-R34

Well this is about the best pic I could come up with (in about 10 seconds notice). But now that the weather is getting nice out...I'll be sure to get some high quality pics. By the way, this is my car and my friends V-Spec II R34 down the street from my apt (sorry it's soo dark!)

JapanEvo4
Attached Thumbnails Pics of Cars in Japan!-gtr.jpg  
Old Mar 29, 2005 | 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

i envy you man.
Old Mar 29, 2005 | 05:50 PM
Evolved Member

nice pics and cars. god i love jdm cars so much. what part of japan is shiga? i would like to go to japan someday so i can buy some jdm parts for my cars.
Old Mar 29, 2005 | 06:01 PM
Evolved Member

japanevo do u speak japon@!?

ko ni jji wa!
Old Mar 29, 2005 | 06:03 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks for the pic man. Dark or not, I can still make out the evil sick and sadistic grin of that skyline. What an evil bastard it is! Good for you. Im 23 and want to visit Japan so bad but cant afford it. Enjoy your time over there and drive safe
Old Mar 29, 2005 | 06:08 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs up

Thanks everyone for the replies...I'll definitely throw up some more pics soon! (I'm at work now...so it's a little difficult). Anyway, Shiga is a Prefecture on the main island of Japan (Honshu). I live about 20 mins from Kyoto and about 50 mins from Osaka (by train). As you might expect (even in my small town) there are tuner shops all over the place! Well, later tonight I'll dig up some pics and make another post.  どうもありがとうごさいます。 (Thank you)
Old Mar 29, 2005 | 06:15 PM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by inphluence
i envy you man.
co-sign

EDIT: please find and s15 or GT-R!
Old Mar 29, 2005 | 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

damn that chaser is bangin!

Quick Reply: Pics of Cars in Japan!