Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Black Evo 8 + Ferrari F430 + Rolls Royce Phantom

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2005, 10:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Will he let you drive it, or is he a tight ***?
Old Oct 3, 2005, 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Charlie-GT
nice dude...and ur uncle hes rich *****!
Yep, he is now, but he was DIRT poor when he grew up (as the rest of my family was). I am happy for him because he seriously works non-stop, non of that inheritence bull-crap. Also, my aunt has made her fair change of cash too. She worked with computers for large bank firms when there were barely any programmers available.
Old Oct 3, 2005, 10:15 PM
Evolved Member

Awesome! I'm amazed he was actually able to walk into the dealership and walk out with a Ferrari F430.. must be a smooth talker :P
Old Oct 3, 2005, 10:17 PM
Evolved Member

I think that even if he did let me drive it, I would seriously have to consider it. Although, his previous car was a porsche turbo that was tuned to hit 60 in 3 seconds and I drove that, but I didn't push it . By the way, I am pretty young so if he let me drive it, the cops would probably think I stole it .
Old Oct 3, 2005, 10:19 PM
Evolved Member

I'm pretty young too, and I've driven my share of ferraris and lambos. I was 16 the first time I drove a ferrari.
Old Oct 3, 2005, 10:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dsevo
I'm pretty young too, and I've driven my share of ferraris and lambos. I was 16 the first time I drove a ferrari.
I am 16 right now, but I really get nervious driving anything at fast speeds, especially if it costs as much as my parents would ever pay for me . I have yet to even hit 85 mph on my evo after owning it for 1 month . So even if he let me drive the ferrari, I'd probably do a circle and drive it right back to the garage .
Old Oct 3, 2005, 10:31 PM
Evolved Member

You gotta be kidding me. Why buy an evo if you don't drive it. And if you get a chance to drive the spider, make sure you take it. There's not too many kids that get to drive a car like that. Take a girl out to dinner in it. That would be pretty cool, even though you probably wouldn't want to stop for dinner.
Old Oct 3, 2005, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

evo, ferrari, benz, bently, mini.. nice collection
Old Oct 3, 2005, 10:35 PM
Evolved Member

You gotta be kidding me. Why buy an evo if you don't drive it. And if you get a chance to drive the spider, make sure you take it. There's not too many kids that get to drive a car like that. Take a girl out to dinner in it. That would be pretty cool, even though you probably wouldn't want to stop for dinner.
I will drive it hard in time, but I have to find out more about track days where it is at least legal and safe to do so. I don't want to kill myself, and the last thing I want is to leave this earth with my name on the front page of some newspaper as another pathetic teen racer. But, the taking a girl in the ferrari out to a dinner idea is catching on to me .
Old Oct 3, 2005, 10:39 PM
Evolved Member

Hashi, only the ferrari, bently, and mini are his. But I am trying to get him into evo's for some future mod money bwhaha... Anyone know some good ways of hypnotizing? jk jk...
Old Oct 3, 2005, 10:45 PM
Evolved Member

How about when you say you're going out with a girl, you come pick me up, we'll go drive the **** out of the car for a while, and then I'll let you poke my girlfriend.
Old Oct 3, 2005, 10:49 PM
Evolved Member

How about when you say you're going out with a girl, you come pick me up, we'll go drive the **** out of the car for a while, and then I'll let you poke my girlfriend.
HAHAHA, thats the funniest thing I've seen all week!
Old Oct 4, 2005, 12:03 AM

i find it very rude for you to post pictures like that lol. I mean i got money but not enough to blow 400,000 aus for a 430 or close to a million dollars aus for a phantom. For those who hate the rr, i suggest you get in that car first and decide if you want to sleep in it or in your own bed. I've been in one and the first word that came to mind was omfg. lol people who work hard, deserve cars like that. Im driving a 2003 325ci coupe atm but im slightly getting up there hihih. Thanks for the pics that makes ppl envy.
Old Oct 4, 2005, 12:13 AM
Evolved Member

very nice pics, thanks. so what does your uncle do for a living if you don't mind me asking? tia
Old Oct 4, 2005, 05:31 AM