Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Black Evo 8 + Ferrari F430 + Rolls Royce Phantom

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2005, 07:02 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Evo VIII
Umm, he was telling me that he wanted the f430 badly, and they just wouldn't let him get it because there were so many people killing for it (I think there is a long waiting list for it). He called and the only other available one was somehwere in Chicago. So, he made them a deal to get the phantom and the f430. The phantom is for the wifey.

3 year waiting list i believe. my grandpa is on it
Old Oct 4, 2005, 07:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WHTEVO
very nice pics, thanks. so what does your uncle do for a living if you don't mind me asking? tia
Well, he started with just his own bank, but he has opened up a lot of branches. Now, with that money he has started up a lot of small businesses, and left people he trusts in charge of them. Every other day he checks up with them to see how they are doing. As a said before, he is a very busy guy. Sometimes he goes back and forth on 2 hour trips about 3-4 times in one day.
Old Oct 4, 2005, 07:19 AM
Evolved Member

By the way, to this day, my uncle says that the mini is the best car he has owned, it has sentimental value to him I guess....
Is he insane?
Old Oct 4, 2005, 07:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mpower_m3
i find it very rude for you to post pictures like that lol. I mean i got money but not enough to blow 400,000 aus for a 430 or close to a million dollars aus for a phantom. For those who hate the rr, i suggest you get in that car first and decide if you want to sleep in it or in your own bed. I've been in one and the first word that came to mind was omfg. lol people who work hard, deserve cars like that. Im driving a 2003 325ci coupe atm but im slightly getting up there hihih. Thanks for the pics that makes ppl envy.

thats what i was about to say also that RR phantom is a beauty.your uncle just got a hold of beauty and the beast
Old Oct 4, 2005, 07:28 AM
Evolving Member

well i guess only CEO's of companys can afford that stuff =/
Old Oct 4, 2005, 07:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dsevo
Will he let you drive it, or is he a tight ***?
would you let someone drive your F430 after you just spent years saving up for it? i doubt it
Old Oct 4, 2005, 08:22 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by InfraRed
3 year waiting list i believe. my grandpa is on it

No waiting list for them out here in vegas! Wynn Ferrari/Maserati tell your grandpa to come down and ask for Andy Saggiamo he will get him into one

oh ya about taking your girl out on a date in the 430 forget that have your uncle or a driver drive you and your girl around in the Phantom! thats a car to be driven in not a car to drive lol
Old Oct 4, 2005, 08:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by lil'evil_evo
would you let someone drive your F430 after you just spent years saving up for it? i doubt it

You need to realize that when you have that kind of money, it's just a car, nothing more. A good friend of mine lets me detail his ferrari modena once a month. The deal is, I get to keep the car for the whole weekend. He could give a **** less what I do with it, as long as it comes back clean and waxed. My girlfriend and I drive it all over the place. It's pretty cool because everyone double takes when they see a 20 year old kid driving a $175k car. If he's really that wealthy, and the kid isn't wreckless, he really shouldn't care if the kid drives it IMO.
Old Oct 4, 2005, 08:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 702RSevo
No waiting list for them out here in vegas! Wynn Ferrari/Maserati tell your grandpa to come down and ask for Andy Saggiamo he will get him into one

oh ya about taking your girl out on a date in the 430 forget that have your uncle or a driver drive you and your girl around in the Phantom! thats a car to be driven in not a car to drive lol

I was just there about a month ago, and that is an awsome dealer, actually, that is an awsome hotel all around.
Old Oct 4, 2005, 08:34 AM
Evolving Member

you think that its a awsome dealer did they take you into the basement at the dealership?
Old Oct 4, 2005, 08:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dsevo
You need to realize that when you have that kind of money, it's just a car, nothing more. A good friend of mine lets me detail his ferrari modena once a month. The deal is, I get to keep the car for the whole weekend. He could give a **** less what I do with it, as long as it comes back clean and waxed. My girlfriend and I drive it all over the place. It's pretty cool because everyone double takes when they see a 20 year old kid driving a $175k car. If he's really that wealthy, and the kid isn't wreckless, he really shouldn't care if the kid drives it IMO.
your right because life changes if you have tons of cash, I think people are much more easy going. I can't say for sure since I'm always broke not really
Old Oct 4, 2005, 08:46 AM
Evolved Member

Have you taken you Uncle for a drive in the EVO or let him drive it?

Maybe if he can feel the power for himself he might get hooked and buy another car. This time to race and tinker with.

Then once he starts buying parts you can ask him about them with a hint at getting one for you too.

There....that's a plan!!!

WADAD
Old Oct 4, 2005, 09:06 AM
Evolved Member

I will drive it hard in time, but I have to find out more about track days where it is at least legal and safe to do so. I don't want to kill myself, and the last thing I want is to leave this earth with my name on the front page of some newspaper as another pathetic teen racer. But, the taking a girl in the ferrari out to a dinner idea is catching on to me .
Kudos to your atitude, you really do deserve to be driving an evo at a young age.

I honestly don't think driving the F430 will be a big deal to your uncle, so be sure to drive her hard.
Old Oct 4, 2005, 09:19 AM
Evolving Member

It's funny because some of the people that were on the waiting list for the 360 were so far back on that list that Ferrari had to add them first on the list for the f430 thats how rediculous those waiting lists can be for Ferrari's. The F430 is one sick *** ferrari. I'd have the F430 as my fun car and the 612 scaglietti as my daily driver =P and my evo for off road and then another evo for drag racing haha i love dreaming
Old Oct 4, 2005, 10:56 AM
Evolved Member

im rich biooooooootch..lol