Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Black Evo 8 + Ferrari F430 + Rolls Royce Phantom

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2005, 01:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will own 2 or 3 someday.
Old Oct 4, 2005, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

Pictures of your aunt?
Old Oct 4, 2005, 03:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WADADLIG_OZ
Have you taken you Uncle for a drive in the EVO or let him drive it?

Maybe if he can feel the power for himself he might get hooked and buy another car. This time to race and tinker with.

Then once he starts buying parts you can ask him about them with a hint at getting one for you too.

There....that's a plan!!!

WADAD
Yeap, he took my evo for a drive at 400 miles and I almost flipped out. He was amazed at the power, but he said that the e-brake was very weak. I didn't believe him because I've parked on driveways that were very tilted and my brake has served me well. Anyway, so we kept arguing about it and then he said fine I'll test it out. I was like "no no no no," and then he did it. We were going about 25 and he did a massive E-Brake skid on my flipping new car . I haven't let anyone drive my car since . I see new tires + new wheels in my future at his expense .

But yeah, the good thing about my uncle is that he doesn't mind "testing the limits" of his cars, so I can't wait till he finally has it broken in by the weekend. Not to say he beats on his cars, its just that he isn't afraid to use the car for what it was built for.

Last edited by Evo VIII; Oct 4, 2005 at 03:40 PM.
Old Oct 4, 2005, 03:40 PM
Evolved Member

just saw an f430 in downtown boston over the weekend on newbury st. i was in my evo and got a thumbs up the guy revved the hell out of it. that car sounds unbelievable, might be the greatest sounding engine in the world. beautiful cars
Old Oct 4, 2005, 03:42 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah, the sound is really nice, it is somewhat unexplainable. BUT, when he reved it too much, it was truthfully painful. I got a headache, but it was worth it . I was going to get the revving on tape, but I missed the opportunity.
Old Oct 4, 2005, 03:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Doogie Howser
Kudos to your atitude, you really do deserve to be driving an evo at a young age.

I honestly don't think driving the F430 will be a big deal to your uncle, so be sure to drive her hard.
Thanks . Oh, and I think I'd drive it if I were in some empty place. I think its too nerve raking if I go on the highway or the mainroad. Wouldn't want to end up like this poor, poor 360 challenge...

Old Oct 4, 2005, 03:56 PM
Evolving Member

your 16... damn your lucky.. i see that he lives in silicon valley... my uncle is like that with a little less money.. he bought a jaguar s type r... and he gonna let me drive it while he on business trips... and the reason for that is because my bday is comming up.. and he also isnt gonna be driving it.. and the last time he did that the piston looked up on the engine... and cause i was his driver when ever he visited.... and since i drive a 1990 nissan sentra.. that looks like crap.. he said he was gonna please me a little ahhahahahaa.
Old Oct 4, 2005, 05:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoLoverForever
your 16... damn your lucky.. i see that he lives in silicon valley... my uncle is like that with a little less money.. he bought a jaguar s type r... and he gonna let me drive it while he on business trips... and the reason for that is because my bday is comming up.. and he also isnt gonna be driving it.. and the last time he did that the piston looked up on the engine... and cause i was his driver when ever he visited.... and since i drive a 1990 nissan sentra.. that looks like crap.. he said he was gonna please me a little ahhahahahaa.
Yep, I'm definitely a youngin. Have fun driving the jag, pretty sweet cars if you ask me .

Originally Posted by evo_dadi
thats what i was about to say also that RR phantom is a beauty.your uncle just got a hold of beauty and the beast
Thanks . By the way, do you still do headlight black outs because I'm in dire need for someone to do it locally .

Last edited by Evo VIII; Oct 4, 2005 at 05:29 PM.
Old Oct 4, 2005, 08:08 PM
Evolved Member

yep i still do it,i just got a hold of 2 sets of headlights right now so that should make it quicker for me to do.just shoot me a pm or hit me up on aim
Old Oct 4, 2005, 08:24 PM
Evolving Member

OMG ...and what model benz is in the picture..? go damn..
Old Oct 4, 2005, 09:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TD05HR
OMG ...and what model benz is in the picture..? go damn..
That is a SL 500.
Old Oct 6, 2005, 12:29 AM

LOL The second to the last pic - brakes are too small . He had to sell original 6-pot brembos with perforated brake discs to buy the Phantom
Old Oct 6, 2005, 04:57 AM
Evolving Member

dude that is a nice collection of cars....wish i could drive one of the cars in the driveway. but you have to dream big to earn big!!!
Old Oct 6, 2005, 08:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bechbum82
dude that is a nice collection of cars....wish i could drive one of the cars in the driveway. but you have to dream big to earn big!!!
Yeah, a lot of people thought my uncle was crazy when he told his friends he will some day get a ferrari, but look whose laughing now .
Old Oct 6, 2005, 09:26 PM
Evolved Member

bentley? didnt you say it was a phantom which makes it a Rolls Royce? But since Bentley is Rolls royce i guess it makes no diff