Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

EVO*GiRL's EVO 9 MR

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2006, 07:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
at MOD? You shouldn't have to be sorry to anyone besides EVO GRL. She really does have a love for her car and that's what matters. Not how much money was spent where and on what. If she has the flow with out taking away from others it's all good.

Originally Posted by Eggy
btw lil evil evo. I have said before that your car is EXACTLY how I want mine to look. You have excellent taste and I'm sorry if I insulted you. I would like to see how the SE looks, and I was also considering the CF hood Archie just got.

Excellent taste, I saw one that looked just like yours yesterday.

Man... right down to the gauges and all... Sorry I have to steal your look
Old Jul 30, 2006, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo8yurAMG
well im not going to bust your ***** too much cause everyone else is doing a great job.
you are possibly wrong in saying that just because she is a girl she probably has never recieved criticism, now if she has super model looks...then maybe that is true.
The point is simply that I expressed the car looked overdone, just as thousands of people have probably said about other cars, and she tells me she hopes my plane goes down.

Not exactly the way I deal with criticism... but if that puts a smile on her face then more power to her.

As for the criticism thing, everyone knows that a girl who posts on a car forum and has a nicely modded car (in the eyes of some) will be met with a lot less criticism than a guy. Girls who post picture and end up being really hot get even less criticism.

Evil evo: I was in Japan so couldn't go to MOD. I'll be there next year. I was just talking about your car in general.

Anyway as I've stated, what someone wants to do with their money is up to them, but the fact that she gets so hurt when I tell her I wouldn't dream of doing it shows me that maybe she has not really had to deal with much negative attention. I'm not saying I hate everything about the car, I like the Amuse exhaust (which btw thanks for responding to my PM about that evo girl... )

Last edited by Eggy; Jul 30, 2006 at 07:48 PM.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 07:49 PM
Evolving Member

The point is simply that I expressed the car looked overdone, just as thousands of people have probably said about other cars, and she tells me she hopes my plane goes down.

Not exactly the way I deal with criticism... but if that puts a smile on her face then more power to her.

As for the criticism thing, everyone knows that a girl who posts on a car forum and has a nicely modded car (in the eyes of some) will be met with a lot less criticism than a guy. Girls who post picture and end up being really hot get even less criticism.

Evil evo: I was in Japan so couldn't go to MOD. I'll be there next year. I was just talking about your car in general.

Anyway as I've stated, what someone wants to do with their money is up to them, but the fact that she gets so hurt when I tell her I wouldn't dream of doing it shows me that maybe she has not really had to deal with much negative attention. I'm not saying I hate everything about the car, I like the Amuse exhaust
Youve got to be kidding me! I've gotten MORE **** because I am a girl. You dont have to deal with PMs bashing you because of your car. I DO!! You act like youre the first one to say something bad. You're like the 1000th person. After a while its very annoying. Did you deserve the plane comment? Probably not. But I dont deserve to be bashed for having a nice JDM EVO? I keep posting pics because some people actually do want to see the progress and thats all im doing showing my car's evolution. I never asked if people liked it or not because im fixing up MY car the way I want it. End of story. Now go away like you said you were going to do a few posts back. No reply needed.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 07:53 PM
Evolving Member

(which btw thanks for responding to my PM about that evo girl... )
So this is why you are mad? I didnt not reply to your PM. Whatever. Don't be so sensitive.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 07:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVO*GRL
Youve got to be kidding me! I've gotten MORE **** because I am a girl. You dont have to deal with PMs bashing you because of your car. I DO!! You act like youre the first one to say something bad. You're like the 1000th person. After a while its very annoying. Did you deserve the plane comment? Probably not. But I dont deserve to be bashed for having a nice JDM EVO? I keep posting pics because some people actually do want to see the progress and thats all im doing showing my car's evolution. I never asked if people liked it or not because im fixing up MY car the way I want it. End of story. Now go away like you said you were going to do a few posts back. No reply needed.
That's too bad people bash you over PMs about your car. I'm just saying for next time I hope you learn to take a bit of criticism and don't get so worked up over it. Seriously, I have seen people with much more wild cars say simply "I know it's not everyone's taste, but I love it", and that I truly respect. I know when people told me they thought I was an idiot because I spent a lot of money on a stereo... I sure as hell didn't tell them to f* off... I just shook it off because it's their opinion.

I just wanted to sum up why I got steamed.

and no, I just remembered about the PM thing when I thought about your exhaust. Again, there are more important things to worry about in life, like not dying in a plane wreck
Old Jul 30, 2006, 07:57 PM
Evolved Member

i think eggy is a he-man woman hater...
actually i loved the progression, it was great. now in my opinion i think it is soooo awesome that a girl is actually into evos so much that her evo is 10X better than mine. that is a rare case...i dont know how many girls i meet that say...what is that....ew its too loud. i mean wtf.
but not to get side tracked the point isnt that its a girls evo...its that it is a sick evo.......END OF STORY.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 07:57 PM

Holy canards.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 07:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evo8yurAMG
i think eggy is a he-man woman hater...
actually i loved the progression, it was great. now in my opinion i think it is soooo awesome that a girl is actually into evos so much that her evo is 10X better than mine. that is a rare case...i dont know how many girls i meet that say...what is that....ew its too loud. i mean wtf.
but not to get side tracked the point isnt that its a girls evo...its that it is a sick evo.......END OF STORY.
Thanks man! You coming back up for nisei show in little tokyo?
Old Jul 30, 2006, 08:05 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks man! You coming back up for nisei show in little tokyo?
when is that? my uncle lives a mile from little tokyo and it would give me an excuse to go see them again. that is if you are talking about downtown LA.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 08:24 PM

ahhhhhhhhhh haters
Old Jul 30, 2006, 08:36 PM
Evolving Member

the fact that you prefer 4 gigantic canards over a tiny lip shows that you have very gaudy taste, and probably crave attention...
This coming from the guy that wants a blue exhaust
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=208229

Ever heard the old saying, if you don't have anything nice to say then keep your mouth shut?

Not sure why you find it so necessary to always chime in like you are opinion is supreme WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE AN EVO AND HAVE NEVER DRIVEN ONE!!!
Old Jul 30, 2006, 08:55 PM
Evolving Member

Anyway, I'm out of this thread.

Let me just make it clear that everyone who puts pics of their car up on this site accepts the fact that they will take criticism. Evo girl you're probably the first of these people who actually wished death upon someone who criticized your opinion.

Hey maybe my plane will crash, I'll die, and you'll feel great.

That was pretty much the icing on the cake. I don't really think you understand Karma, but I doubt people are punished by death for giving criticism. Being a girl I guess you've never faced it, especially on a forum where a lot of people probably just post in the hope that you'll post pictures of yourself.
this is the dude that called me a retard in one of my posts. i was just voicing out my opinion about how alot of people have to work their asses off for an evo, while others are giving evos because of their parents. after reading his post, i wondering who really is the retard that needs a straight jacket. and this is coming from some one that drives a honda accord, an old lady car, u shouldnt open ur yap ever again to criticize anyone about their cars if u dont drive the car, let alone owning a cat that is half the price and 1/10 the performance. if whatever she wants to do to her car, guess what, its her car. well u know, u can call me a retard again if u want, u can criticize me about my cars, a wrx and silvia s13 (sr20det), but keep in mind that either one of my cars can smoke ur grocery-hauler anyday. take a chil pill and go to a hondaforum.

Last edited by racerxl99; Jul 30, 2006 at 08:58 PM.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 08:55 PM
Evolved Member

But I dont deserve to be bashed for having a nice JDM EVO?
^^^the jdm part cracks me up man people are getting more stupid by the day....btw putting ralliart things on your evo doesnt make it jdm...now having SAYC thats as jdm as you can get...yea and that wing is so jdm to...lol...but hey your the one driving it and geting bashed theres probably a reason behind it ..think about it

Last edited by EVOIXMR8916; Jul 30, 2006 at 09:12 PM.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 09:01 PM
Evolved Member

its basically...yea...AMAZING!
Old Jul 30, 2006, 09:13 PM
JB1

Originally Posted by EVOIXMR8916
^^^the jdm part cracks me up man people are getting more stupid by the day....btw putting ralliart things on your evo doesnt make it jdm...now having SAYC thats as jdm as you can get...yea and that wing is so jdm to...lol...but hey your the one driving it and geting bashed theres probably a reason behind it ..think about it
Is stupider a word?

Quick Reply: EVO*GiRL's EVO 9 MR