Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

More Stickers??!! When to say when.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2005 | 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by smokedmustang
No free stuff! But the stickers match the parts.
IMO, thats quite gay... but enjoy wasting your money
Old Nov 25, 2005 | 01:43 PM
Evolving Member

too much for me.
Old Nov 25, 2005 | 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah I dig the exhaust too. In a way that kinda offsets the stickers, I think. But I also agree that u should get some stuff from tanabe at a minimum.
Old Nov 25, 2005 | 01:53 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by il2az
haha just what i was thinkin
Old Nov 25, 2005 | 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by haze1995
More Stickers??!! When to say when.-new-stickers-005.jpgLove the exhaust coming out the side. Do you have a pic of the underside of your car?
Yes, It s under "smokedmustangs dyno at dyno4mance" or something like that. Andrew took a picture. It has an electric dump valve. look under my threads. might be the thread about:sidepipe.

yes this is a daily driver, more weekends now though. have 50Kmiles now.
Old Nov 25, 2005 | 01:59 PM
Evolved Member

Next year I will be doing pretty much ALL circut racing.
Old Nov 25, 2005 | 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by il2az
At what point am I "wasting" my money???? It goes in the car, makes it faster, makes me smile, where do you see the WASTE?
Old Nov 25, 2005 | 04:03 PM
Evolving Member

At what point am I "wasting" my money???? It goes in the car, makes it faster, makes me smile, where do you see the WASTE?
Old Nov 25, 2005 | 04:45 PM
Evolving Member

You have just ruined an evo... it would only be ok if it was a track only race car.
Old Nov 25, 2005 | 05:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mr. Slappy
You have just ruined an evo... it would only be ok if it was a track only race car.
Old Nov 25, 2005 | 05:19 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry man. Some people don't have the tact to just say "it's not my taste" or "not what I would do", I think it looks hot. I would never do it myself because it would draw too much attention and I want to keep my driving record clean.
Years ago I used to put all the stickers under the hood so I could show what I had in it, but it makes it hard to keep clean.
Old Nov 25, 2005 | 05:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BMan
Sorry man. Some people don't have the tact to just say "it's not my taste" or "not what I would do", I think it looks hot. I would never do it myself because it would draw too much attention and I want to keep my driving record clean.
Years ago I used to put all the stickers under the hood so I could show what I had in it, but it makes it hard to keep clean.
Thanks BMan, we are on the same sheet of music here! I actually put on a charity event for the local Childrens Hospital, and the kids love it, and actually my kids got me started stickering it because it looked "cool" my kids are 7and 9. I did it for the Hospital kids, and my kids. end of story. I appreciate your kind, and UNDERSTANDABLE response!
Old Nov 25, 2005 | 05:43 PM
Evolved Member

LOL he did it for the kids! I wanna TME turbo and alky... I'll try that one with my wife!
Old Nov 25, 2005 | 05:48 PM
Evolved Member

It is another way to call the tatention too much, specially the cops.
Old Nov 25, 2005 | 06:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wingless
LOL he did it for the kids! I wanna TME turbo and alky... I'll try that one with my wife!
I bet your fellow retards are standing behind you a$$bag! Who knows why you have to act like such an a-hole, I bet it DIDN'T start here, Definetly wont end here, you have been like this for a long time. You have alot of growing up to do, and this is not the place, nor is it my job to teach you! I just think you need an a$$ whoopin your daddy never gave you! I am getting sick of people who would rather say crap, then shut their mouths, and move on. I posted this for people looking for different ideas, maybe take this or that idea, mix it with theirs, and be creative. Dont you have anything better to do? Do I have to explain what I did and WHY? Do I need to get your approval first? This is like a public service, take the info or not. dont post negative crap here. I think we should limit these idiots , as the FEW people who are like wingless, and would rather say something negative, then just move along, are leaving an increasingly bad taste in my mouth.

You know who you are, and this is not a generalization. 99% of the people on here I enjoy, but it seems like the 1% of a$$matter seem to follow me!
Venting over. I feel better.

Quick Reply: More Stickers??!! When to say when.