Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

More Stickers??!! When to say when.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2005 | 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 1wickedEvo
Allow me to elaborate. You have your car where I want it to be performance wise. I'm going with a different exterior set up. I may even do stickers one day but not anytime soon, I work in such a lovely place in Jersey called Newark. The inner city folks are a pleaure to work with, so I'm not dissing them, heck some of them are my closest friends but I just couldn't see myself rolling with all those stickers everyday. The car stock, attracts two type of people, ricers and cops. I always make sure I am in sight of the cops view so he can see I'm not a kid, then you have your ricers, everyday I have at least one moron that is reving their engines at me. I couldn't imagine how it would be if I had the stickers.

So in the end, it looks good. I'm sure when I post pictures of my car when it's done, I'll have the typical "Looks good!" Looks like crap!" comments. I'm going to have to say that's the risk we take when we post pictures. Naturally, we want everyone to acknowledge the work or should I say the heart we put into our porject Evo's, however, some people won't. that's ok too.

I have a saying which you all know, it's an easy one. here it goes. It is what it is.
Very well put 1 wicked, and hope to see your car when you get it the way you want it to! I havent got any tickets yet!!! thanks for the props,
Old Nov 26, 2005 | 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

Not a fan of all those stickers but to each his own. Now that exhaust coming out the side looks sick, did you keep it with some sort of muffler or just pipe?
Old Nov 26, 2005 | 08:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ray3328
Not a fan of all those stickers but to each his own. Now that exhaust coming out the side looks sick, did you keep it with some sort of muffler or just pipe?
I still have the complete exhaust, the side pipe is branched into the reg. exhaust. pictures of underneath are under "smokedmustangs dyno at Dyno4mance". later
Old Nov 26, 2005 | 08:40 AM
Evolved Member

Looks good. And at least it will help with the paint chips.
Old Nov 26, 2005 | 08:50 AM
Evolving Member

is it just me or did he say the stickers make him faster?
Old Nov 26, 2005 | 08:50 AM
Evolving Member

I'm not a big fan of stickers on the bumper and hood but I think the sides look great! Oh yea the side exhaust is sick too.
Old Nov 26, 2005 | 08:59 AM
Evolving Member

the car is loud in all areas an if he and the people around him like it then it's fine ! But to each his own ! It looks ok i guess as long as it serves a purpose!

Last edited by M3ss; Nov 26, 2005 at 09:21 AM.
Old Nov 26, 2005 | 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AllYouCanTiff
is it just me or did he say the stickers make him faster?
Not unless i mis-read the question. I thought Wasting my money was toward what I put in the car, not on the car. the stickers dont cost me anything anyhow! Maybe i misunderstood the question.
Old Nov 26, 2005 | 12:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BMan
If you get free parts to go with the stickers from your sponsor, go for more. If you had to pay for all of it, ?????
Why advertise for companies when you had to pay for all your ****?
Old Nov 26, 2005 | 04:26 PM
Evolved Member

I think it looks ok with the exception of the Sunoco sticker.
Old Nov 26, 2005 | 04:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DragNRacing
I think it looks ok with the exception of the Sunoco sticker.
I get that alot with the Sunoco sticker, dont know why? thanks
Old Nov 26, 2005 | 05:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by smokedmustang
At what point am I "wasting" my money???? It goes in the car, makes it faster, makes me smile, where do you see the WASTE?
Did you get the stickers for free? They are the only thing on your car I see a waste of money... But at least they made your car faster

Last edited by il2az; Nov 26, 2005 at 05:16 PM.
Old Nov 26, 2005 | 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by smokedmustang
I bet your fellow retards are standing behind you a$$bag! Who knows why you have to act like such an a-hole, I bet it DIDN'T start here, Definetly wont end here, you have been like this for a long time. You have alot of growing up to do, and this is not the place, nor is it my job to teach you! I just think you need an a$$ whoopin your daddy never gave you! I am getting sick of people who would rather say crap, then shut their mouths, and move on. I posted this for people looking for different ideas, maybe take this or that idea, mix it with theirs, and be creative. Dont you have anything better to do? Do I have to explain what I did and WHY? Do I need to get your approval first? This is like a public service, take the info or not. dont post negative crap here. I think we should limit these idiots , as the FEW people who are like wingless, and would rather say something negative, then just move along, are leaving an increasingly bad taste in my mouth.

You know who you are, and this is not a generalization. 99% of the people on here I enjoy, but it seems like the 1% of a$$matter seem to follow me!
Venting over. I feel better.

I enjoy saying crap, then shutting my mouth and moving on... It's a forum, you post, and other people critique. Don't expect everyone to love your taste, or most people for that matter. The majority of car enthusiasts seem to like a clean look, while you have a riced out look. I am expressing my opinion, because I have nothing better to do at the current moment. Feel free to say whatever bad things you want to back, because I realize that it's your right, and you will most likely take advantage of it. We got into this same stupid **** when you posted pictures of some dumb blonde laying all over your car, and putting her heels on your hood. I'm sure it'll happen again.

Last edited by il2az; Nov 26, 2005 at 05:18 PM.
Old Nov 26, 2005 | 05:19 PM
Evolved Member

i like the white stripes on the edge of the hood. stickers on the other hand, arent my thing, but if it floats your boat. go for it!
Old Nov 26, 2005 | 05:21 PM
Evolved Member

The stickers did not cost me anything-hence FREE, I am not getting into a "battle" with you, you are one of the CANCERS on this site bringing it down the tubes. I stand by everything I said about you on the last thread, and this only confirms it!!

Quick Reply: More Stickers??!! When to say when.