Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Show your stereo installs, has anyone put a sub in the spare tire w/ a custom box?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2005, 07:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*deadbeatrec - Fair doos, You talk a lot of ****. Evo's are a top quality car to tune either way... Plus I bet his boot looks/sounds better than yours ; )
Old Dec 1, 2005, 08:01 AM
Evolved Member

Damn deadbeat, People can do what they like with there car just b/ your not into doesnt mean others arent. Who cares how old he is some people at a young age actually work there *** off for things
Old Dec 1, 2005, 08:05 AM
Evolving Member

Wow, you guys, deadbeatrec is right. You guys shouldn't be allowed to have different tastes than him. Whatever he says should go from now on in EvolutionM. Please go on deadbeatrec, because we all know that your opinion is soooooooooo important to all of us .

No one asked you to come in here, if you don't like what you read in the title than don't come in here. Simple, huh.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 08:07 AM
Evolving Member

Dont even talk to him, I smell envy, nice system btw and why the F we talking about how old people are, if they drive an evo and can pay for it then why does it matter to you.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 08:09 AM
Evolved Member

...and jealousy rears it's ugly head. Talk about nineteen-year-old-esque behavior!
Old Dec 1, 2005, 08:19 AM

I'm 19 and I DO work my *** off (12hour shifts all week) To keep my *** in my Evo 7 oh and a half decent apartment... So dont stereotype younger peeps!!
Old Dec 1, 2005, 08:33 AM
Evolved Member

ok guys ur right im sorry, do u except my apologies? i sure hope so , smilessssss

first off my first post was just my opinion, then that kid quoted me so thats when i came back at him. i really don’t care what u use ur car for, u can drive into a herd of cattle for all i care. so take ur ungodly huge systems and shove them up ur little skinny asses.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 09:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by deadbeatrec
well u have fun with your "show quality" evo and your bass kickers.what are u like 19? where did u get the moeny for your evo, daddy? u will realize soon enough when u have a pounding headach that its not about how other people know what song u have on when they are outside your car, but how well it performs.
Well when I get that pounding headache I'll be sure to talk to you... Since I was 16 I've been driving cars with systems, and no problem yet And go ahead and play the daddy cardm because regardless of anything you think, you've proven that you're less mature than a 19 year old.

Last edited by il2az; Dec 1, 2005 at 10:35 AM.
Old Dec 1, 2005, 09:23 AM
Evolved Member

ok guys ur right im sorry, do u except my apologies? i sure hope so , smilessssss

first off my first post was just my opinion, then that kid quoted me so thats when i came back at him. i really don’t care what u use ur car for, u can drive into a herd of cattle for all i care. so take ur ungodly huge systems and shove them up ur little skinny asses.
You don't care, but we should shove it up our asses... riiiiiiight. Why are you even in the show and shine forum? Go back to the engine forums if thats all that the evo is for
Old Feb 21, 2006, 10:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah your pretty much a turd
Old Feb 21, 2006, 10:28 PM
Evolved Member

I'm not sure, but I think something like this is more what you're looking for All custom fiberglassed into the bottom, sounds better than the 2 12w7s they finished in a truck the day just before finishing mine and its a single 12w3v2... And guess what, it weighs 10 lbs more than the spare tire and tools total... and cost me a summer of extra working. The piece of wood fits over the "box" to make it FULLY useful as a trunk as normal (I haul stuff in there all the time, only problem ends up being a muffled sound of the bass).
Old Feb 21, 2006, 10:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
looks like someone has ***** envy and is taking it out on people in the forums... tisk tisk
Old Feb 21, 2006, 10:55 PM
Evolved Member

Boostwhore your pic isnt working, I want to see what you have going on since everyone says its nice and clean. UT_evo that looks nice, cant even tell in the last pic, I like it.
Old Feb 21, 2006, 11:08 PM
Evolved Member

Nice clean install!

Originally Posted by UT_Evo

I'm not sure, but I think something like this is more what you're looking for All custom fiberglassed into the bottom, sounds better than the 2 12w7s they finished in a truck the day just before finishing mine and its a single 12w3v2... And guess what, it weighs 10 lbs more than the spare tire and tools total... and cost me a summer of extra working. The piece of wood fits over the "box" to make it FULLY useful as a trunk as normal (I haul stuff in there all the time, only problem ends up being a muffled sound of the bass).
Old Feb 21, 2006, 11:09 PM
Evolved Member

This is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

What does it cost to do something like this?

Originally Posted by il2az
I guess I'm a little late to the party, here's mine:

BTW, that silver fiberglass setup is sick!

Quick Reply: Show your stereo installs, has anyone put a sub in the spare tire w/ a custom box?