Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

LPI Exhaust Pics and Little Review....

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2005 | 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PapitoEVO8
The actual name brand is Tsudo
Really.......I was going to get a Tsudo catback for a great price. I listened to a sound clip.....sounded pretty good.
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 03:14 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LoCo4
Really.......I was going to get a Tsudo catback for a great price. I listened to a sound clip.....sounded pretty good.
It sounded great and loud. But its a cheapo brand and it had filliment issues on my 05. I would not use it for any kind of track or racing events. Don't want to be embarrest when it cracked in the middle of an event. LOL. As for a revised version, it just must came out. I went with the Perrin exhaust. LOL. But to if you like it. Go for the it.
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 03:23 AM
Evolving Member

Sorry to hijack, but het super05awd, I'll be in the Morgantown area this weekend. I would love to check out your car while there.
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 06:09 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PapitoEVO8
It sounded great and loud. But its a cheapo brand and it had filliment issues on my 05. I would not use it for any kind of track or racing events. Don't want to be embarrest when it cracked in the middle of an event. LOL. As for a revised version, it just must came out. I went with the Perrin exhaust. LOL. But to if you like it. Go for the it.

I used mine for 2 track days and 2 winters so far... nothing wrong with it, it works. For the price.. it's not bad. If it falls off...oh well.
Old Dec 23, 2005 | 10:09 PM
Evolving Member

Alright, well I got this supposedly revised downpipe and my resonated cat delete. The DP is straight up Megan Racing, and it DID end up fitting with some creative license. Definitely was not a straight bolt up part. When I started work with it, I'm pretty sure there was not a single part of the undercarriage of the car that the DP WASN'T touching. I messed around with it and finally got it bolted up. In the meantime some shavings of the donut gasket ended up in my eye and a couple of them were so far back that there was no way I was getting them off. To the ER I go!! They numbed my eye and told me if I would have waited much longer a 'rust ring' may have formed and there would have been some problems. So back from the ER at 5:45 AM, I jumped in the car just to see how it sounded. A good bit throatier/deeper, and a good size power gain over just the catback. I don't think it was worth going to the ER and having a numb eye for though .