Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

car graphics

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2005 | 08:05 AM
Evolved Member

I think someone has been watching to much fast and furious movies! Ah newbies, gotta love em!
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 09:29 AM
Evolved Member

From: Where you come to vacation and go home on probation! Vegas!
I dont mind certain graphics ....

Like these are tight if your rocking some ralli art stuff
Attached Thumbnails car graphics-mitsubishievor1.jpg  
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 09:31 AM
Evolving Member

how do you know hes not building a jdm type car and wants to get the ralliart graphics made? I kave several ralliart pieces and plan on getting more. I love the Ralliart evo9 (the 1 they gave away) and i like the graffix on there...

you shouldnt flame him just bc he wants to put some decals on the car.
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 09:32 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by M3this
I dont mind certain graphics ....

Like these are tight if your rocking some ralli art stuff

i rest my case
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 10:00 AM
xme
Evolving Member

this thread is so funny .. ppl in my office thinks i have an imaginery friend ... ROFL
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by gsrboi80
Hope you put your Flame suit on cause its about to get hot in here
That has to be the quote of the year.

And this has to be the funniest thread ever. Thanks to whoever started this.

Old Dec 21, 2005 | 10:10 AM
Evolving Member

Do everyone a favor....go out to a fancy restaurant tonight, invite all your friends, and have a ball. Order the nicest champagne, the finest steak, order drinks for everyone in the joint, and put it all on your tab. Heck, even hit the strip club before you call it a night, get some lap dances, just have a good time.

Then go back home, lay on the couch for like 5 minutes. Then slowly get up and stretch, wipe your eyes so you can see clearly, walk toward your room, reach for the 45 caliber you got hidden in your desk, take the safety off....

and shoot yourself
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 10:20 AM
Evolved Member

I've seen one...and only one BBY Evo that had graphics on it and it looked pretty nice. I've seen too many Evo's drop trow only to find they lost their manhood because of lame graphics. Might as well go for the naughty school girl look when you put your matching skirt on.

Alright...enough flaming. I'll see if I can find that pic to post on here. Can everyone else post some pics of nice looking Evo's with graphics...if there are any to be found? P.S. I've been flamed for my paint job and body kit, so that gives me the right to return fire.
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 10:30 AM
Evolved Member

OK...I lied. It was a silver Evo with blue graphics. I thought there was a BBY one too, but maybe it's all that exhaust I've been huffing!

This one belongs to EVO 8. I think it looks nice, compared to some of the other ones I've seen. It's definately not something I would do, but it's in decent taste as far as graphics are concerned. My final advice would be not to do graphics.
Attached Thumbnails car graphics-evo-8-1.jpg   car graphics-evo-8-2.jpg  
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 10:35 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SilverStreak
OK...I lied. It was a silver Evo with blue graphics. I thought there was a BBY one too, but maybe it's all that exhaust I've been huffing!

This one belongs to EVO 8. I think it looks nice, compared to some of the other ones I've seen. It's definately not something I would do, but it's in decent taste as far as graphics are concerned. My final advice would be not to do graphics.

very political of you..."abortion for some, no abortion for others!" lol, jk
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 10:51 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SilverStreak

Thanks for the compliment

My opinion on this subject is simple, if you like graphics - do it, if you don't - don't do it.
It's your car and do what you want with it. If others won't like it, that's fine, the only thing that matters is if you like it.

Last edited by EVO_8; Dec 21, 2005 at 04:44 PM.
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 10:52 AM
Evolved Member

Gotta be careful here, man. The EvoM fam are a bunch of quick and witty MFers. I've been hit before where I think I'm giving advice, then I become the target. This group can flip it like it's their job!
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 10:52 AM
Evolving Member

you can try
Works Uses race-graphics
Graphtech graphics
RallyDecals

good luck
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

Evo 8...I've said it before and I'll say it again. I do like your car, but graphics are for a select few. I think the Fast and Furious movies are to blame for the negative image of graphics. Well, that and the Civics who think graphics add like 50 horse.
Old Dec 21, 2005 | 11:20 AM
Evolving Member

look up proccoevo on this site - he worked with a graphic shop to do up his yellow evo with rally graphics - and I think he is in FL also.

Most here will flame you all day long for posting that you want vinyls, graphics, etc. It also seems to get pretty hot if you decide to paint or detail the looks of the car - unless its black, blue, graphite grey, etc. Most here are very opinionated and will tell you three ways from sunday how many things you shouldnt do to YOUR car. and that is the point - your car - do with it whatever you want. If its done in good taste, it should go well. Best of luck to you in this adventure.

Last edited by hashiriya; Dec 21, 2005 at 11:24 AM.

Quick Reply: car graphics