Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Evo IX Rear Bumper

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2005 | 06:46 PM
Evolving Member

Evo IX Rear Bumper

Wanted to know what i would need if i bought the JDM Evo IX rear bumper to make the license plate frame cover the bumper, and to fix the fog light problem from sticking out like they do and also what cover to put on the tow hook?

websites and prices are appreciated and yes i did search!

thx in advance
Zach
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 06:04 PM

sorry, i jus wanted to view my opinion here.. i find myself in the same situation as you with researching info on the JDM Evo IX rear bumper or questions in general.. but i hate to see a thread like this which people have viewed (100+ times) and get absolutely no response..

at least you didnt get some guy say "search", which doesnt seem to help at all.. it be better if they would help out and throw some key words/terms to help refine the our search efforts.. but good luck to you
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 07:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Holla-Front
sorry, i jus wanted to view my opinion here.. i find myself in the same situation as you with researching info on the JDM Evo IX rear bumper or questions in general.. but i hate to see a thread like this which people have viewed (100+ times) and get absolutely no response..

at least you didnt get some guy say "search", which doesnt seem to help at all.. it be better if they would help out and throw some key words/terms to help refine the our search efforts.. but good luck to you
Amen. i hate the obligatory "search" response that helps absolutely nobody. mainly because unless you get the exact words in a thread right, the search is worthless. i've actually made threads and typed in the full name of the thread and the search never picked it up. i've got some of the same questions about that bumper, but i'm just gonna let the body shop figure that out. they've got it right now. putting on the bumper, cf hood/trunk, and some other stuff. should have it back tomorrow or at the latest monday. good luck with the info
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

what fog light issue are you talking about? the tow hook cover part number is in a Gruppe-S thread about the JDM IX bumper.
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 08:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 05SilverEvoVIII
and also what cover to put on the tow hook?

thx in advance
Zach
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=165425
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 08:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 05SilverEvoVIII
Wanted to know what i would need if i bought the JDM Evo IX rear bumper to make the license plate frame cover the bumper,

thx in advance
Zach
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=175067