Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

help finding a good alarm

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2006 | 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Question help finding a good alarm

I want a 2-way lcd alarm w/ keyless entry, shock sensors, trunk release, window roll up/down, gas tank release, remote start and turbo timer. does anybody know where I can find 1 like this??? thanks
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 09:22 AM
Evolved Member

anybody?
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 09:33 AM

I have a Clifford RSX 3.0 and all those options are available, u just hafta pay for them all!

I opted for hood pins, tilt sensors, proximity sensor, trunk pin, as well as the LCD remote

In order to get the remote start ur gonna have to pay a lot more for it, as for the trunk, u need to buy a popper itself, b/c on my 03 EVO it didnt come with one stock, shouldnt be too bad

As for turbo timer, i kno it can be done, but i myself had an Apexi tt already installed and they just worked around it........Hands down, the best alarm i ever bought. It was the 1st thing i got for the car and is still the best investment

I kno at all times what is goin on with my car, lol although the 2 way gets me in trouble when i am in class, but i just tell the professor its for my car and then they feel that its ok

Go with Clifford, cant go wrong!!
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

right on bro
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 11:09 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by way2fast
I have a Clifford RSX 3.0 and all those options are available, u just hafta pay for them all!

I opted for hood pins, tilt sensors, proximity sensor, trunk pin, as well as the LCD remote

In order to get the remote start ur gonna have to pay a lot more for it, as for the trunk, u need to buy a popper itself, b/c on my 03 EVO it didnt come with one stock, shouldnt be too bad

As for turbo timer, i kno it can be done, but i myself had an Apexi tt already installed and they just worked around it........Hands down, the best alarm i ever bought. It was the 1st thing i got for the car and is still the best investment

I kno at all times what is goin on with my car, lol although the 2 way gets me in trouble when i am in class, but i just tell the professor its for my car and then they feel that its ok

Go with Clifford, cant go wrong!!
All the current DEI (clifford, viper, python, avital, automate and whoever i left out) remote start/alarms have tt's built in em. There is no extra wiring. And the power window role down, trunk pop, gas lid pop<--- (havent seen that one yet) would require additional modules. Remote start on a manual transmission is not difficult at all as there are lots of people on this site(including myself) that have them.
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 11:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by NoTec
All the current DEI (clifford, viper, python, avital, automate and whoever i left out) remote start/alarms have tt's built in em. There is no extra wiring. And the power window role down, trunk pop, gas lid pop<--- (havent seen that one yet) would require additional modules. Remote start on a manual transmission is not difficult at all as there are lots of people on this site(including myself) that have them.
I heard it could be done but the gas tank isn't as important thanks which 1 do you have
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

Compustar--Best I've found. Runs around 1k for all the options, but well worth it!

www.compustar.com
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

any online websites I can buy these at cheap that anybody knows about thanks
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

Get low-jack
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 02:59 PM
Evolved Member

www.cartrendz.com

They sell the Compustar and others!
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 03:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by R3dline
Get low-jack
ugh...how does that have the features I am looking
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 03:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by S2Kstephen
www.cartrendz.com

They sell the Compustar and others!
thanks
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 03:53 PM
Evolved Member

the new clifford G-5 thats wha i got ofcourse u gotta pay for all the options u got but i love my alarm and people sure stay away hehe. i got hood pins,trunk pins,window sensor,motion sensor,blackjack,backup battery and kill switch. If any cables get cut off from the alarm the car will be DEAD .

u do got a turbo timer option w the g-5 just gotta ask about it
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 03:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo Girlie
the new clifford G-5 thats wha i got ofcourse u gotta pay for all the options u got but i love my alarm and people sure stay away hehe. i got hood pins,trunk pins,window sensor,motion sensor,blackjack,backup battery and kill switch. If any cables get cut off from the alarm the car will be DEAD .

u do got a turbo timer option w the g-5 just gotta ask about it
I am not really concerned as much about theft I don't want my car stolen but I am mainly looking for all the add ons thanks though
Old Jan 26, 2006 | 04:29 PM
Former Sponsor

I run a DEI system as well

Python 881xp

The Viper 791x is the same system as well

have 2 way paging, remote start, and turbo timer

The options you mentioned can be installed as well.

The system is roughly $400 installed.

$300 w/o the 2 way paging.