Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Proccoevo's 765whp car pics!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2006 | 01:04 PM
Evolving Member

Cool car, but for the love of god, take off the badging on his trunk that does not apply to his car...
Old Feb 18, 2006 | 01:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ProccoEVO
Why the hate for the lip ,I think this Product is great!!!. check this close up !

..........This USA Replicas is as good as it gets ,and for the price is worth it!!!
I all ready have a litter accident with the 1st one(lip) and i got it replaced and still it doesn’t cost as mush as the original and I only waited one week for it… .LOL.........the air ducts are also replicas made by Evodave and I compare them w the original of Varis and I couldn’t tell one of another ,

also got them immediately …. LOL

The Product @ street concept and EvoDave are awesome!!!!!
PS: So for dose who are undecided in wish way to go……… USA is the way for some of these product!!! Unless you want to wait 5 to 7 month and them go to a show and notice in another car that the Product made here is just as good!!!
Which version of the lip is this? I like this one, but I know that one of the street concept lips juts out very far off of the front
Old Feb 18, 2006 | 06:52 PM
Evolved Member

I respect the hp numbers...but the car is not friendly to my eye's
Old Feb 18, 2006 | 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

nicee
Old Feb 18, 2006 | 07:33 PM
Evolving Member

That's a peice of art work. Absolutly beautiful
Old Feb 19, 2006 | 04:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoRobert
That's a peice of art work. Absolutly beautiful
Thanks Robert and to all the positive feed back thank you !………..

I have a few new toys for the engine bay and some accessories for the inside of the car ,that is going to be the final touch!!..................for now LOL!!!!
Old Feb 19, 2006 | 05:05 PM
Evolving Member

overall - awesome. just lose the eyelids and MR/FQ emblems and call it a day.
Old Feb 19, 2006 | 05:08 PM
Evolved Member

Holy Nos!!!
Old Feb 19, 2006 | 05:11 PM
Evolving Member

some of the smaller decals gotta go(IMHO)....otherwise it looks very fast and furious
Old Feb 19, 2006 | 05:21 PM
Evolved Member

that is one bad motha faaaccka
Old Feb 20, 2006 | 05:05 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah..... i know the photo shoot was two days after the cage was made ,and I have some issues about it so i didn't take it to get it painted. but now is been done all over by Florida Performance and it will be nice!!! also the interior are been Custom made in a Red color and racing seats By Memory Fab!!!
Nice, i'm the guy that was up at scott's a few weeks back, you rolled up with some great pizza, and a big big shiny piece of metal

You're a smaller guy, which memory fab seats are you goin with, the 58's or the 68's? I'm a bigger guy, and i'm lookin into the 68's.

Thanks Robert and to all the positive feed back thank you !………..

I have a few new toys for the engine bay and some accessories for the inside of the car ,that is going to be the final touch!!..................for now LOL!!!!
heh, heck yeah. Curious about that cage and regulations though, they let you have that forward bend around the dash? i'd have expected that to be a through dash item.
Old Feb 21, 2006 | 01:03 AM
Evolved Member

It looks like it fits fine, but it just sticks out too much. It doesn't flow with the bumper, and it doesn't look right.

Why the hate for the lip ,I think this Product is great!!!. check this close up !

..........This USA Replicas is as good as it gets ,and for the price is worth it!!!
I all ready have a litter accident with the 1st one(lip) and i got it replaced and still it doesn’t cost as mush as the original and I only waited one week for it… .LOL.........the air ducts are also replicas made by Evodave and I compare them w the original of Varis and I couldn’t tell one of another ,

also got them immediately …. LOL

The Product @ street concept and EvoDave are awesome!!!!!
PS: So for dose who are undecided in wish way to go……… USA is the way for some of these product!!! Unless you want to wait 5 to 7 month and them go to a show and notice in another car that the Product made here is just as good!!!
Old Feb 21, 2006 | 03:50 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by il2az
It looks like it fits fine, but it just sticks out too much. It doesn't flow with the bumper, and it doesn't look right.
dude, it looks like the same as the other 300 of them on this site, to try and pick a minor detail out in a picture, is nuts.
Old Feb 21, 2006 | 10:33 AM
Evolved Member

I like everything but the front windshield decal. Which FQ badge is that on the back?
Old Feb 21, 2006 | 10:52 AM

man those headlights are BRIGHT!

Quick Reply: Proccoevo's 765whp car pics!!