Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Pic Request: RS w/ body colored door handles...and

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2006, 01:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I understand all of your comments, Im just particular. i know theres a wingless thread and believe me Ive looked through all the pages, I do alot of searching before I make these threads. Trust me, Ive been on bimmerforums.com for over 3 years and there are a bunch of people that dont search and make the same threads over and over again. but anyway, I know I could just look at a wingless gsr but, would like to get the "full effect" of an rs with the color keyed door handles. thanks!
Old Apr 8, 2006, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by bm3r
I understand all of your comments, Im just particular. i know theres a wingless thread and believe me Ive looked through all the pages, I do alot of searching before I make these threads. Trust me, Ive been on bimmerforums.com for over 3 years and there are a bunch of people that dont search and make the same threads over and over again. but anyway, I know I could just look at a wingless gsr but, would like to get the "full effect" of an rs with the color keyed door handles. thanks!
What "full effect" are you getting? I don't think you're "getting" it. You've been through the Wingless thread...... and STILL insist on asking for pics of a color-keyed doorhandles and mirrors. No offense, but this thread is pointless man.
Old Apr 8, 2006, 02:00 PM

I have both the door handles and mirrors painted

Old Apr 9, 2006, 07:00 AM
Evolved Member

omg it looks like a wingless GSR

Originally Posted by Psycodave
I have both the door handles and mirrors painted

Old Apr 9, 2006, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Schweet the full effect! Oh wait, it's just a modded GSR... I guess I can smell the added weight now...
Old Apr 9, 2006, 09:52 AM
Evolving Member

lol
Old Apr 9, 2006, 09:56 AM
Evolving Member

I dunno. Most GSR come with a stereo, sub, sunroof, and leather. My RS is like 240lbs lighter than my friend's LOADED GSR. It makes a difference. A lot of people are into "ammenities." Not a bad thing, just a heavy thing. I'll get back on the scales and get you some print outs.
Old Apr 9, 2006, 10:01 AM
Evolving Member

My RS converted GSR...uh..I think...

This is how I love to wake up. Laughing hard. Hey guys, check out my GSR. I ordered door handles and mirros and stripped the paint off. Then I removed my wing and welded in the holes where the wing used to be. Then I got the FULL MANUAL INTERIOR swap (www.wastesomemoremoney.com). Here's the finished product!

Old Apr 9, 2006, 10:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
here is my "RS's" *** shot if anyone cars
Old Apr 9, 2006, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by BaseModelEvo
This is how I love to wake up. Laughing hard. Hey guys, check out my GSR. I ordered door handles and mirros and stripped the paint off. Then I removed my wing and welded in the holes where the wing used to be. Then I got the FULL MANUAL INTERIOR swap (www.wastesomemoremoney.com). Here's the finished product!

LMMFAO!!!
Old Apr 9, 2006, 12:46 PM

By the way... I think your car looks amazing. Love the WW EVOs. I kinda miss my wingless look too... and I've been wanting to strip my tint as well, but Vegas summers are a bi@tch!
Old Apr 9, 2006, 05:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LV_EVO9
By the way... I think your car looks amazing. Love the WW EVOs. I kinda miss my wingless look too... and I've been wanting to strip my tint as well, but Vegas summers are a bi@tch!

Every car I've owned has been limo-tinted within a day, or before I even took delivery. For some reason the RS, coming with nothing, the clear windows just seem to look right. I dunno. Still undecided on whether or not i'll do it. I think, if anything, I'll do them like 50%. Limo on white just doesn't look right...we'll see. Thanks for the it's VERY appreciated!