Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

**Evil_Evo_VIII***'s long awaited shoot

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2006 | 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

Pics are alright. Too many of the same thing. I must say though I'm not a fan of blue evo's at all. But the cf lip and hood look awesome. Now just do something about those head and tail lights.
Old May 2, 2006 | 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SiCKlEyWiKeD
Pics are alright. Too many of the same thing. I must say though I'm not a fan of blue evo's at all. But the cf lip and hood look awesome. Now just do something about those head and tail lights.
Im gona buy the MR tails and have Evodave do the headlights
Old May 2, 2006 | 09:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVIL_EVO_VIII
I paid a lot less than it costs, i couldnt pass up on it... If you dont like it, to each his own. You have NO idea the attention my Evo gets on the streets, and im not trying to make my self look good or anything

those will be coming soon
I think if I saw it in person I would like it more. Is your car really making that much power?

Last edited by lil'evil_evo; May 2, 2006 at 09:30 PM.
Old May 3, 2006 | 10:16 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lil'evil_evo
I think if I saw it in person I would like it more. Is your car really making that much power?
LOL! Not really, its not tuned but it trapped 106.97 with a 1.9 60ft and lifting on every gear, should be around a 108 car right now.. Will be getting dyno tuned soon by Jester Tunning
Old May 4, 2006 | 12:19 PM
Evolved Member

Took the wing off and im gona try to take some more shots like it is now...
Old May 4, 2006 | 04:24 PM

Nice pics!
Old May 5, 2006 | 05:20 AM
Evolving Member

siiiiiick
Old May 5, 2006 | 11:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bricel24
siiiiiick
Thanks
Old May 8, 2006 | 12:35 PM
Account Disabled

I think I saw this car along with a few others....Was about 5-6 evos. One morning on I-4, it was about 4 months ago. I was on my way to the mall with my wife, then all of a sudden......5 or 6 evo's swoosh by! My wife was pissed, she said, "you see that, look at these idiots with these fast cars!" I was laughing to myself and thinking how much at that time I would love to be with those guys! I dont see the blue alot, and saw your Fl tag. Then it came to me.

I saw a blue one, a black one, a white one, and I think 2 STI's were behind. I knew something was going on when the 2 guys following in an convertable car, dont remember what kind it was, had a camera for video. But you guys were slowing down traffic and beeping the horns and stuff. My wife was pissed! I loved it if that was you.

Love the picks man. Are you considering rims and tires for your evo?
Looks good, you just need some wheels to set that baby apart! Gold Volk or Rays racing wheels look great on that blue color.
Old May 8, 2006 | 12:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by STI HIT MAN
I think I saw this car along with a few others....Was about 5-6 evos. One morning on I-4, it was about 4 months ago. I was on my way to the mall with my wife, then all of a sudden......5 or 6 evo's swoosh by! My wife was pissed, she said, "you see that, look at these idiots with these fast cars!" I was laughing to myself and thinking how much at that time I would love to be with those guys! I dont see the blue alot, and saw your Fl tag. Then it came to me.

I saw a blue one, a black one, a white one, and I think 2 STI's were behind. I knew something was going on when the 2 guys following in an convertable car, dont remember what kind it was, had a camera for video. But you guys were slowing down traffic and beeping the horns and stuff. My wife was pissed! I loved it if that was you.

Love the picks man. Are you considering rims and tires for your evo?
Looks good, you just need some wheels to set that baby apart! Gold Volk or Rays racing wheels look great on that blue color.
LOL! im not sure if that was us! ANyway thanks for the comments, yes i will be getting rims soon. I have in mind black rims w/ polished lip, maybe some Vo lks
Old May 8, 2006 | 12:51 PM
Account Disabled

I think the white car had wheels. I couldnt tell. I know it wasnt stock cause they were white. Or maybe the owner just painted the stokies white?
One second they were there, the other they were all gone. Was an awsome site and sound. 5-6 evos all down shifting!!!! great sound!

Last edited by STI HIT MAN; May 8, 2006 at 01:24 PM.
Old May 8, 2006 | 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

That camera captures the EB pretty well. Nice pics.
Old May 8, 2006 | 01:24 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EVIL_EVO_VIII
LOL! im not sure if that was us! ANyway thanks for the comments, yes i will be getting rims soon. I have in mind black rims w/ polished lip, maybe some Vo lks
I think the white car had wheels. I couldnt tell. I know it wasnt stock cause they were white. Or maybe the owner just painted the stokies white?
One second they were there, the other they were all gone. Was an awsome site and sound. 5-6 evos all down shifting!!!! great sound!
Old May 8, 2006 | 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

i'll have to admit, (no pun intended).. after that build up, i was expecting see something insane!!!!!

the car looks mostly stock? "good" but stock.....?
Old May 8, 2006 | 01:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by slickevo18
i'll have to admit, (no pun intended).. after that build up, i was expecting see something insane!!!!!

the car looks mostly stock? "good" but stock.....?
well sorry if it didnt meet to "your expectations" but yes its mostly stock and im not a person that likes to put alot of things in the car for looks, im simple if anything

Quick Reply: **Evil_Evo_VIII***'s long awaited shoot