Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Preview of my full Varis'd Evo

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2006, 11:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice rims !!
Old Jul 5, 2006, 11:05 AM
Evolved Member

thanks guys, yes this is my Rice Rocket they say...
Old Jul 5, 2006, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I like it!
Old Jul 5, 2006, 11:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Not feeling teh hood or the eyelines
Old Jul 5, 2006, 11:34 AM
Evolved Member

The people who don't like the front end won't ever see it anyway. With that setup, there aren't many cars that can even try to keep up! As soon as you get a chance, take some better pics!
Old Jul 5, 2006, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

Updated Page 1 Pix Again
Old Jul 5, 2006, 02:27 PM
Evolved Member

Location: Where you come to vacation and go home on probation! Vegas!
Originally Posted by hueman
whatever it is you sell, and however you get away with it, i want in.
+1,000

There is no way in hell that car is RICE! ... Every single thing Varis makes is 100% functional ... all vents and opening acutally are there for a reason to vent air or to move it somewhere for specific reasons. All Varis products are windtunnel tested and track tested and are proven to reduce track times .... so how the hell is that rice? Rice is something thats on a car that has no point and is not functional, so please carify how anything Varis fits in to that?

That car looks like its going to be a monster and I hope your a good driver as my 330whp evo is a little bit of a handful on the track at times Dotn get upset at people that are haters as its usally one of two reason 1) they dont have a clue what they are talking about or 2) they wish they where a baller like you to have the funds to afford **** like that. I give you mad props on the car ... is it a little over the top? Yes ... but thats what makes it bad ***. On another note that color is HOT in person as I have seen like 4 lambos with it here in Vegas.
Old Jul 5, 2006, 03:02 PM
Evolved Member

oh wow man... Both cars are amazing! Can't wait to see the 40R runnin...

What on earth do you do for a living to build-out 2 evos!!!! I can't even do one!
Old Jul 5, 2006, 03:41 PM
Evolved Member

I think a statement of RICE is pretty harsh.... IMO I don't care for the paint, but it's not my car, I would just choose a different color. However nothing on there is rice IMO.

Theres a difference with coming out and saying I don't agree with the paint, wheels, bodykit, whatever.... rather than just saying "RICE" and not even trying to back up the statement.

No need to be rude with someones dream project when all he is trying to do is share is happiness
Old Jul 5, 2006, 03:42 PM
Evolved Member

By the way, even though I don't agree with all your choices, that's still gonna be a badA$$ car when it's done, keep us updated and don't waste your time replying to rude remarks, I already wasted enough time for the both of us.....
Old Jul 5, 2006, 04:18 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
varis kit is sick love the kit
Old Jul 5, 2006, 05:52 PM
Evolving Member

I know it has been said, but I like the silver car better...Im more of a minimalist I guess...How does the GT35R compare to the 40? I mean isnt there a ton of lag with the 40? How much lag is there on the gt35r compared to stock?
Old Jul 5, 2006, 05:54 PM
Evolved Member

Dude, i did back up my statement, read my post directly following that statement. I stand by my original remark.
Old Jul 5, 2006, 06:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by KOEvo
I'm not here to degrade you dude, but that is the most fast and furious Evo i have ever seen. It doesn't get much worse...

BUT AGAIN, to each their own. I mean, it is clean, and well put together, with good parts used, but it's still riced out.

And FYI, i'm already out of the 13's buddy. More then you can say, because my car actually runs. Have fun looking at your show car, i bet it never races a day in its life.

You don't have to get all unruley when smoeone gives you negative feedback in a forum, if wanted only positive feedback, show it to your girlfriend. I just don't get why people post pictures of their cars and freak out when someone doesn't like it, i thought the whole point of posting pics in a forum was to get constructive critisism, not get rubbed off?
Your a class act. Telling someone your not here to degrade him but saying that it just doesn't get much worse?

How can something that is "clean, and well put together, with good parts used" be "riced out"? Maybe you don't prefer it's looks or color, or choices he made for whatever reasons but by no means is it "riced out" just becuase you don't agree with it?

And like someone else already stated, how is leaving a comment of "Rice".... constructive criticism?

In the end, what I am trying to say is that there are a few of us that disagree with some of his choices....but that doesn't make it "Rice".
Old Jul 5, 2006, 06:14 PM

Love the color and the kit...

Quick Reply: Preview of my full Varis'd Evo