Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

3 PICS: My Hot Evo + Hot Graphics gets Hot Chicks

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2006 | 11:11 AM
Evolved Member

Probably the best graphics I have seen on an EVO.
Old Aug 10, 2006 | 01:28 PM
Evolved Member

where did u find the graphics to photoshop in
Old Aug 10, 2006 | 01:33 PM
Evolving Member

I think we should start a thread with ridiculous photoshops of Evos and girls.
Old Aug 10, 2006 | 01:50 PM
Evolved Member

This is a $30k+ car, not a damn toy. That looks hideous as the S2000 did. But if you like em.....

Old Aug 10, 2006 | 05:22 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks, I appreciate it. I don't feel the graphics either. It was simply done as a joke.
Originally Posted by mac_05evo
wow, you do good work with photoshop.. not feelin the graphics though, but to each his own..
They are simply stroke artwork from Illustrator CS … brought into photoshop and placed onto the car.
Originally Posted by futurevowner
where did u find the graphics to photoshop in
I think we all should list each and every thing done to our cars in our signatures, especially what high-performance street tires we run … because we all know it's of the utmost importance to let an entire community of automobile enthusiasts know your choice of adhesion …
Originally Posted by Ninj0x
I think we should start a thread with ridiculous photoshops of Evos and girls.
Old Aug 10, 2006 | 06:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by revvin9k

This is a $30k+ car, not a damn toy. That looks hideous as the S2000 did. But if you like em.....

You have a tendency to take things too seriously and then make lightning quick judgements. Sort of like justifying paying $1700 for a 7hp gain on your S2000, but then dragging WORKS' name through the mud when you spent $449 for a supposed 2hp gain while having other problematic issues with your Evo. To me … that's unprofessionally ghetto.

FYI … this pic of my S2000 that you're talking about is not real. It has been manipulated with a program called Photoshop

This pic of my Evo is also not real … just messing around. I have no intention of doing this to my Evo, aside letting talent pose next to it!

Cayman … tweaked with photoshop.

It's really all good, though. Quite a few people knew what was going on …
Old Aug 10, 2006 | 06:20 PM
Evolved Member

**** those haters Lee!
Old Aug 10, 2006 | 06:32 PM
Evolving Member

nice work...
Old Aug 10, 2006 | 06:56 PM
Evolved Member

haha those haters make me laugh, awesome skills bro
Old Aug 10, 2006 | 07:18 PM
Evolved Member

complete and utter hawtness!!! OMG, Lee you've done it again. You are simply the Michaelangelo of car graphics.
Old Aug 10, 2006 | 09:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WhatNoise???
You have a tendency to take things too seriously and then make lightning quick judgements. Sort of like justifying paying $1700 for a 7hp gain on your S2000, but then dragging WORKS' name through the mud when you spent $449 for a supposed 2hp gain while having other problematic issues with your Evo. To me … that's unprofessionally ghetto.
Too much free time on your hands to be digging through all my posts? So be it.

1) Yes, to me that Evo and S2000 looked like cat *** and crackers. Granted it was a joke. Sooper dooper funny.

2) Good parts are not cheap for the S2000, seeing that you own one, you would know that. AND yes I can justify spending that much cause I have the money to burn.

3) Regardless of the power loss I had, I came correct with all my info on the WORKS forum, and can you explain why when I switched back to my stocker it was only a 2hp loss? What was ghetto was the lack of response from WORKS. Do you think I am continuing to lose power every day? All these super valid points you made.........

You're photo shop skills are pretty damn good though.

Last edited by revvin9k; Aug 10, 2006 at 10:28 PM.
Old Aug 11, 2006 | 02:07 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by revvin9k
Too much free time on your hands to be digging through all my posts? So be it.

1) Yes, to me that Evo and S2000 looked like cat *** and crackers. Granted it was a joke. Sooper dooper funny.

2) Good parts are not cheap for the S2000, seeing that you own one, you would know that. AND yes I can justify spending that much cause I have the money to burn.

3) Regardless of the power loss I had, I came correct with all my info on the WORKS forum, and can you explain why when I switched back to my stocker it was only a 2hp loss? What was ghetto was the lack of response from WORKS. Do you think I am continuing to lose power every day? All these super valid points you made.........

You're photo shop skills are pretty damn good though.

I followed your recent thread about the dyno results of the WORKS o2 housing closely as I was very interested and actually purchased one myself. I distinctly remember your screen name and it sucks it didn't work out for you. You stated you did a host of other mods at the same time as the o2 housing and I asked what they were out of both curiosity and perhaps helping you as well as myself. I figured … hey we have a bit of common ground … s2k, evo … but I got a response with your signature

It doesn't take much for me to remember things and when I keep bumping into you replying to my posts in different threads in a serious fashion that are really meant to be jokes, I figured I'd let you know that you don't have to take it so seriously, as the pics aren't real.

Maybe we got off on the wrong feet or something. I actually agree with you about foolish graphics. I'm not really a fan of them and I like to joke around, often making ridiculous photoshopped pics. I originally posted that s2k pic over a year and a half ago on s2ki to mess with my local buddies. I had a few of them going, but most knew better that I'd never mess a ride up like that!
Old Aug 11, 2006 | 11:07 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by WhatNoise???
I think we all should list each and every thing done to our cars in our signatures, especially what high-performance street tires we run … because we all know it's of the utmost importance to let an entire community of automobile enthusiasts know your choice of adhesion …

Lol, I wasn't being facetious, I like messing around in Photoshop too. I really do want to start a thread with ridiculous pictures, I think it would be funny. And I put my choice of 'adhesion' (among other parts) in my signiture in the hopes that someone looking for a new set of tires would see it and perhaps would inqure about them. If that isn't helping out the 'community of automobile enthusiasts,' I don't know what is.

I know others were bashing you because they thought you were serious, but I wasn't.
Old Aug 11, 2006 | 02:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ninj0x
Lol, I wasn't being facetious, I like messing around in Photoshop too. I really do want to start a thread with ridiculous pictures, I think it would be funny. And I put my choice of 'adhesion' (among other parts) in my signiture in the hopes that someone looking for a new set of tires would see it and perhaps would inqure about them. If that isn't helping out the 'community of automobile enthusiasts,' I don't know what is.

I know others were bashing you because they thought you were serious, but I wasn't.
Too damn funny! I apologize for reading into your post wrong! Surprising people with goofy-*** pics can be entertaining.
Old Aug 11, 2006 | 02:54 PM
Evolved Member

at least your graphics are photochopped, unlike these graphics.

Quick Reply: 3 PICS: My Hot Evo + Hot Graphics gets Hot Chicks