Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Interior Done [56K Warning]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2006, 10:47 AM
ST
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow..almost looks like a publication quality shoot!
Old Aug 10, 2006, 10:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looking good
Old Aug 10, 2006, 10:57 AM
Evolved Member

awesome IX
Old Aug 10, 2006, 03:26 PM
Evolving Member

sweet setup there... props to you man...
Old Aug 10, 2006, 05:43 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
I <3 you
Old Aug 10, 2006, 08:07 PM
Evolving Member

I realize that I commented about your kit in the GB thread, but I really need to say it again.. the installation and of course the photosession came out absolutely immaculate.

I am so proud to see your car in all its beauty using our kit. I'm glad to have been able to help you out with the final touch; thanks again and beautiful pictures!

For anyone interested in the Orbital Prestige 2-DIN Dash Upgrade (EVO/Lancer), we have just released the kit and due to an overwhelming demand, are filling backorders.

I have a significant stockload currently undergoing production as well as several wholesalers/vendors that will be carrying my kit in stock very soon. PM me for more information or feel free to order from us directly at www.orbitaltechnik.com to receive your kit as soon as they are ready to ship out.

This kit is really the BEST interior enhancement you could possibly make on our cars. I believe someone mentioned it already, but it really gives it the look and feel of the $35k interior that we all paid for.

A million different options are possible.. from two DINS worth of gauges for you racers to a double-DIN NAVI for the showers. For those of you who want the upgrade, but don't want to shell out the cost of a double-DIN just yet, it's compatible with your OEM single-DIN headunit and your choice of an optional single-DIN EVO RS radio cover or single-DIN pocket.
Old Aug 11, 2006, 09:58 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Rich@Orbital
I realize that I commented about your kit in the GB thread, but I really need to say it again.. the installation and of course the photosession came out absolutely immaculate.

I am so proud to see your car in all its beauty using our kit. I'm glad to have been able to help you out with the final touch; thanks again and beautiful pictures!

For anyone interested in the Orbital Prestige 2-DIN Dash Upgrade (EVO/Lancer), we have just released the kit and due to an overwhelming demand, are filling backorders.

I have a significant stockload currently undergoing production as well as several wholesalers/vendors that will be carrying my kit in stock very soon. PM me for more information or feel free to order from us directly at www.orbitaltechnik.com to receive your kit as soon as they are ready to ship out.

This kit is really the BEST interior enhancement you could possibly make on our cars. I believe someone mentioned it already, but it really gives it the look and feel of the $35k interior that we all paid for.

A million different options are possible.. from two DINS worth of gauges for you racers to a double-DIN NAVI for the showers. For those of you who want the upgrade, but don't want to shell out the cost of a double-DIN just yet, it's compatible with your OEM single-DIN headunit and your choice of an optional single-DIN EVO RS radio cover or single-DIN pocket.
You've got a pm Rich!