Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

my evo got stolen so i HAD to get this...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2006, 05:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks good.
Old Oct 20, 2006, 08:47 AM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I really like the white. Congratulations! I'm happy to see you in another Evo and I'm glad everything worked out.

BTW, I'm in a new Evo, too, after my RS got totaled when some a$$hat ran a red light. I went for a GG SE.
Old Oct 20, 2006, 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

welcome to the White side...lol
Old Oct 20, 2006, 08:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by FJF
I really like the white. Congratulations! I'm happy to see you in another Evo and I'm glad everything worked out.

BTW, I'm in a new Evo, too, after my RS got totaled when some a$$hat ran a red light. I went for a GG SE.

yea i noticed in your sig like 2 days ago that you had gotten the SE but Im sorry to hear about your RS , I was going to PM you about it but unfortunately some people really dont know how to drive.... good luck with the SE though

Originally Posted by Danny23
put a set of SSR SP1 professors in black with polished lip now and really make that white pop.

i was actually looking at those and i love them but a buddy of mine has a white STi with those wheels I dont want to have to show him up

Originally Posted by TogueMonster
You say "I HAD to get this" like its a bad thing. hehe

haha , i meant like i couldnt resist i just HAD to have another one

everyone else : thanks again

Last edited by Bigl4201; Oct 20, 2006 at 09:09 AM.
Old Oct 20, 2006, 09:33 AM
Evolving Member

i'm sure you went over this somewhere, but how did your car get stolen? did you have lo-jack or alarm?
Old Oct 20, 2006, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

Bigl4201, where on long island are you located? Im in merrick and around bayshore at times. I used to live in lynbrook by precision on merrick road and Im going to Steve at nolimit to get me my purple tial's for my GSX. Getting an Evo in January. Nice WW and Im looking for a EB now.

Oh BTW, do you know a guy named Mike Jones? (red SRT)
Old Oct 20, 2006, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

I was reading your other thread and im sorry to here about the EB evo, the WW looks very nice though!
Old Oct 20, 2006, 09:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 90GSXDan
Bigl4201, where on long island are you located? Im in merrick and around bayshore at times. I used to live in lynbrook by precision on merrick road and Im going to Steve at nolimit to get me my purple tial's for my GSX. Getting an Evo in January. Nice WW and Im looking for a EB now.

Oh BTW, do you know a guy named Mike Jones? (red SRT)

i work in hauppauge but i live in the the north shore in the huntington area. steve at no limit is a cool guy good luck and thanks again I dont know anyone named mike jones though
Old Oct 20, 2006, 09:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by llxzxll
i'm sure you went over this somewhere, but how did your car get stolen? did you have lo-jack or alarm?

i didnt have either at the time. Now i have both. I have no idea how my car was taken. but i learned the hard way about alarms and how truly good they are. I currently have the the viper 5000 series with proximity sensors and lo-jack with early warning pager. Those scumbags are not getting this one
Old Oct 20, 2006, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Bigl4201
Im surprised nobody noticed the silver evo VIII in the backroud of the top pic , I had no idea who he was. I have never seen another evo in my area before.

lol i just noticed it before i read your comment
Old Oct 20, 2006, 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Bigl4201
i didnt have either at the time. Now i have both. I have no idea how my car was taken. but i learned the hard way about alarms and how truly good they are. I currently have the the viper 5000 series with proximity sensors and lo-jack with early warning pager. Those scumbags are not getting this one

same here man, my Evo got stolen too and I still feel horrible about it. First mod on my IX was the best alarm system I could find, the top of the line python system (which according to everyone i asked is the same as the other systems)....

I also got the lo-jack early detection. My alarm also cuts FUEL and STARTER if it is not specifically de-armed by my key pager. So there's NO WAY someone can start my car unless they have my key pager.

I never, ever, would have thought my car would get stolen. But once it happens, you dont go cheap on stuff to protect the next one. Too bad someone already stole my antenna
Old Oct 20, 2006, 10:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DreamLike1
same here man, my Evo got stolen too and I still feel horrible about it. First mod on my IX was the best alarm system I could find, the top of the line python system (which according to everyone i asked is the same as the other systems)....

I also got the lo-jack early detection. My alarm also cuts FUEL and STARTER if it is not specifically de-armed by my key pager. So there's NO WAY someone can start my car unless they have my key pager.

I never, ever, would have thought my car would get stolen. But once it happens, you dont go cheap on stuff to protect the next one. Too bad someone already stole my antenna

wow were in the same exact boat man, both had our cars stolen and both have the same setups now. the viper alarm is awesome. it has a built in immobilizer like you said, so even if someone has a key to my car it will NOT start cuz the alarm must be disarmed with the remote .

I too NEVER thought my car would be stolen but its the WORST feeling ever...just knowing some scumbag is beating the **** out of your pride and joy is sickening. especially cuz there is nothing you can do about it.

I have an extra stock antenna(perrin shorty was on the stolen car) , pm me if you want it, ill send it to you for nothing

Last edited by Bigl4201; Oct 20, 2006 at 10:39 AM.
Old Oct 20, 2006, 02:09 PM

ya gotta love the white evo. ur absolutely right about seeing it more makes u like it more.
Old Oct 20, 2006, 04:29 PM
Evolving Member

car looks great
Old Oct 20, 2006, 07:09 PM

nice pics, where were they taken?, i lived most my life on the north shore of long island i feel like ive been to that beach before

Quick Reply: my evo got stolen so i HAD to get this...