Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Hot Evos!! in Manila...pt.2 More hotness!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2007, 10:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can not believe this man! Nice cars but where and how do you drive this cars in Manila? The frickin' traffic sucks there! I guess its only used for show huh? Anyways, great looking cars!!!
Old Jan 23, 2007, 10:50 PM
Evolving Member

some great looking rides
Old Jan 24, 2007, 02:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Tjay
I can not believe this man! Nice cars but where and how do you drive this cars in Manila? The frickin' traffic sucks there! I guess its only used for show huh? Anyways, great looking cars!!!
Well being a car collector together with my friends, we hate garage queens. We wouldnt even spend a dime if our cars only be garage queens or show queens. Each of our cars get additional 1000km per month or every two months. FYI, we run them early sunday morning, as RSboy had pointed out earlier in this thread, he only saw 1/3 of the cars coz the rest are out in the streets going tripple digit speeds thrice the speed limit.

My Evo 5 example is not much of a high powered monster unlike those running more than 700whp, but the parts, research, and tuning placed in it is so perfect that a 500whp road monster is still a perfect driver even in superb traffic, it drives like a normal car to be honest. That goes for the rest of my friends. We want street monsters, those that can take heavy traffic and at the same time, push the limit to 200mph on the streets
Old Jan 24, 2007, 05:49 AM
SRT

nice
Old Jan 24, 2007, 07:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by autoplus
You didnt pass by our shop! LOLz We could have showed you even our GT-R and many Evos. When you come back
Oh man... I'll take the invite for next visit!

but believe me, my uncle and I tried to go to your shop, but just not enough time and the traffic sucked after he got out of work.

I'll make sure to bring a whole unused 2GB memory card for the dslr just for your shop!! And I'll ask now, in advance... can I get a ride in the GT-R??
Old Jan 24, 2007, 08:56 AM

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Jan 24, 2007, 03:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rsboy
Oh man... I'll take the invite for next visit!

but believe me, my uncle and I tried to go to your shop, but just not enough time and the traffic sucked after he got out of work.

I'll make sure to bring a whole unused 2GB memory card for the dslr just for your shop!! And I'll ask now, in advance... can I get a ride in the GT-R??
The owner of the GT-R perhaps owner of Autoplus is really nice. Maybe try emailing him in advance if u can join a funrun or ride shotgun in his car. Then you will feel how 200mph is like in public streets hehehe
Old Jan 28, 2007, 10:17 AM
Evolving Member

Those are really nice pics.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 10:01 PM
Evolved Member

RSboy, seems like orange performance loves your pics that they used it for their site. Visit www.orangeperformance.com

I am visiting that shop with my cousin in his newly purchased Evo 6 TME. I believe he is getting an Ecutek ECU flash.
Old Jan 31, 2007, 03:49 PM

beautiful cars in the homeland
Old Jan 31, 2007, 05:30 PM
Evolved Member

gorgeous Cars!!
Old Jan 31, 2007, 05:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rawandbruteEVO
RSboy, seems like orange performance loves your pics that they used it for their site. Visit www.orangeperformance.com

I am visiting that shop with my cousin in his newly purchased Evo 6 TME. I believe he is getting an Ecutek ECU flash.
Hahaha... awesome. I'm happy they used them since they were nice enough to let me hang out at the shop. When you get there... please tell Miguel (one of the owners) that I really appreciated that he let me hang out there. If they want, I probably email them hi-res copies of the pics.

Thanks for the heads up, pare. Tell your cousin I'm definitely jealous of the TME!! Did he get a red one like the pics or the blue? I'll have to tell my uncle to go visit there again and hang out with those guys.

Last edited by rsboy; Feb 1, 2007 at 11:50 AM.
Old Jan 31, 2007, 05:56 PM
Account Disabled

sick azz cars...good lord...
Old Jan 31, 2007, 06:13 PM
Evolved Member

wooooooohoooo
Old Feb 1, 2007, 07:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rsboy
Hahaha... awesome. I'm happy they used them since they were nice enough to let me hang out at the shop. When you get there... please tell Miguel (one of the owners) that I really appreciated that he let me hang out there. If they want, I probably email them hi-res copies of the pics.

Thanks for the heads up, pare. Tell your cousin I'm definitely jealous of the TME!! Did he get a red one like the pics or the blue? I'll have to tell my uncle to go visit there again and hang out with those guys.
oh no how in Gods mercy he wished he could have had the red with the rally stripes. instead, he got a gray one. Sure I will tell Miguel or West that you are sendign your regards. BTW, have u seen the Autoindustriya car sighting thread?

Quick Reply: Hot Evos!! in Manila...pt.2 More hotness!