Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Hot Evos!! in Manila...pt.2 More hotness!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2006, 09:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sounds like I'll have to plan out my next vacation and hope to catch more nice cars at their meets. I hope I can join a fun-run the next time around.

Originally Posted by rawandbruteEVO
Hespie AKA JV is one of the forumers at AI who loves posting pics of Lambos, Ferraris, Porsches, etc etc during funruns. I am guessing u had breakfast at UCC at The Fort when you saw all those Ferraris, etc. Hard thing with Sundays though is that there are many groups out, and you wouldnt know where to go and who to join. The Motul Autoplus group with that bad-*** GT-R goes on funruns at NLEX. JV, and the exotics group, goes towards the south, either BRC or Tagaytay. There is also a group like what you saw that gathers at The Fort. Better yet, you have to schedule 1 whole month of 4 different Sundays with each group. Friday nights EB's are at Greenhills Promenade. Emperor is usually greenhills too.
Old Dec 10, 2006, 09:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo Izzy
I love the Evo7 wing
This is not an Evo 7 wing, but an Evo 6 wing.
It has something the evo 8's and 9's don't have, stock... I think from Evo 4-7, it had this..

Last edited by rsboy; Dec 10, 2006 at 09:31 AM.
Old Dec 10, 2006, 09:29 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ sick
Old Dec 10, 2006, 03:34 PM

nice
Old Dec 10, 2006, 05:05 PM
Evolved Member

You still got more pics? Tell me, with your pics alone, how many have u convinced to come back home?
Old Dec 11, 2006, 05:38 AM
Evolved Member

You still got more pics? Tell me, with your pics alone, how many have u convinced to come back home?

I have alot more pics, but mostly little details and other shots of the same cars.

Honestly, I think I convinced all the filipinos who saw this thread to go back home and visit!

btw, pare.. if you don't mind, pm me your contact info incase I visit again... I want to check out your sweet rides, that you listed on your sig. You don't happen to own one of those auto shops, do you?
Old Dec 12, 2006, 04:16 AM
Evolved Member

I know someone from Orange, his name is West. He remembers u. He even mentioned that you saw 2 GT3s, a Cayman S, and more Evos. You missed daw the Cayenne S wearing 20s.
Old Dec 12, 2006, 07:08 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by rsboy

I have alot more pics, but mostly little details and other shots of the same cars.

Honestly, I think I convinced all the filipinos who saw this thread to go back home and visit!

btw, pare.. if you don't mind, pm me your contact info incase I visit again... I want to check out your sweet rides, that you listed on your sig. You don't happen to own one of those auto shops, do you?
this is really one great motivating factor to come home and visit PI, and of course some of the spots in QC and other places
Old Dec 12, 2006, 07:43 AM
Evolving Member

Nice!!!
Old Dec 12, 2006, 02:45 PM

Cool that Tommi Makinen evo had a Team Emperor Decal. Go Initial D! Man I need to take a trip back to the homeland. I haven't been to the Philippines since I was 5.
Old Dec 12, 2006, 11:03 PM

It is rumored that it is Enrile who owns an Enzo. Its a black Enzo. They also say that it is RCJ who owns a Mc Laren.

FYI, the best roads here are the Skyway and NLEX for Vmax. That why on early sunday mornings, it would be normal for you to see not less than 5 Ferraris, or Porsches, Lambos, etc overtake you on those roads.
Rumors of the Enzo have been floating around for some time. AFAIK, unconfirmed though. Perhaps someone can confirm? The Enrile's USED to own an F50, but it was sold to a collector in the US i believe.

RCJ doesn't own a Macca, but he does own a Carrera GT (tough life! ). The Macca I haven't seen personally with my own eyes, but the owner showed it to a friend of mine, and it has been spotted by several people in the village where the owner resides.

There are rumors too of a Veyron... but again, those are so far just rumors.

Best regards
Old Dec 13, 2006, 05:31 AM
Evolved Member

rsboy, hesperus here is a regular of sunday funruns. they have a group called Trackhos and they got so many hot cars, mostly exotics. i am sure you would love to join them when u come back.
Old Dec 13, 2006, 01:04 PM
Evolved Member

rsboy, hesperus here is a regular of sunday funruns. they have a group called Trackhos and they got so many hot cars, mostly exotics. i am sure you would love to join them when u come back.
Yeah! I'll bring my helmet with me when I go back. I'm slowly trying to plan things out for next year, if everything goes well with vacation funds. Hopefully, my connections will be able to hook it up.

I love the exotics and the JDM cars over there... but here's a rare beauty that you probably won't see anywhere else in the world!!
A handmade Hummer!!
Old Dec 13, 2006, 07:52 PM
Evolving Member

Nice pics rsboy I saw a lefthand drive conversion for the R34 Skyline when I was there last year at Autoplus.

Can you post the address of this Orange autoshop. My brother is currently in Manila and would love to visit that shop.

Thanks

Last edited by enjoku; Dec 13, 2006 at 07:55 PM.
Old Dec 13, 2006, 09:18 PM
Evolved Member

visit www.orangeperformance.com address is there.

Quick Reply: Hot Evos!! in Manila...pt.2 More hotness!