Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

The pix you have been waiting for...18x9 Boost in Royal Black and FRSB

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2007, 07:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Evo Girlie
bump for some answers, to me it looks like the bronze on the white evo are more like brown, no shine to it ...the bronze on the 1st page look like it has a metalic finish...
i also believe the bronze didnt come out the best. but i will say the black came out great!! and two thumbs down on sending caps they the "knew" would not fit. and wanting to charge more for the caps that do fit
Old May 9, 2007, 11:18 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by BigBallin
i also believe the bronze didnt come out the best. but i will say the black came out great!! and two thumbs down on sending caps they the "knew" would not fit. and wanting to charge more for the caps that do fit
We apologize for the wrong caps being shipped out...It was a shipping error. We didn't say "hey lets send BigBallin caps to intentionally upset him"

As for the charging thing..it might have been a mistake...We wouldn't charge you for caps if you got the wrong ones. The problem is that from the factory they come with the flat caps on some wheels and some wheels they come with the correct caps...so it makes it tough. We are working with the Manufacture on trying to get all the wheels to have correct fitting caps.

Sometimes errors occur in shipping and we are sending the correct ones to make things right

Let us know if you have any additional questions/problems...PM me if you have any issues and I'll personally take care of it

-Zoeb
Old May 9, 2007, 12:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SubyDude.com
We apologize for the wrong caps being shipped out...It was a shipping error. We didn't say "hey lets send BigBallin caps to intentionally upset him"

As for the charging thing..it might have been a mistake...We wouldn't charge you for caps if you got the wrong ones. The problem is that from the factory they come with the flat caps on some wheels and some wheels they come with the correct caps...so it makes it tough. We are working with the Manufacture on trying to get all the wheels to have correct fitting caps.

Sometimes errors occur in shipping and we are sending the correct ones to make things right

Let us know if you have any additional questions/problems...PM me if you have any issues and I'll personally take care of it

-Zoeb
i didnt say you really upset me, i was just wonderin why you would charge for the right caps? but you answered that for me. i have sent many people to you and you have done nothing but take care of me and others. so the cap thing doesnt really bother me i was just wondering...so do you need my address for the new ones or do you still have it??
Old May 9, 2007, 12:42 PM
Evolved Member

no pics of gold yet? What's goin on...
Old May 9, 2007, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

and i would also like to add, when i said you "sob" in a earlier thread is was joking. i know sometimes it doesnt come through the net very well!
Old May 9, 2007, 12:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by BigBallin
i didnt say you really upset me, i was just wonderin why you would charge for the right caps? but you answered that for me. i have sent many people to you and you have done nothing but take care of me and others. so the cap thing doesnt really bother me i was just wondering...so do you need my address for the new ones or do you still have it??
PM me your first/last name.

We just got a bunch in and we'll send a set your way and a return label for the caps that don't fit

-Zoeb
Old May 9, 2007, 12:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SubyDude.com
PM me your first/last name.

We just got a bunch in and we'll send a set your way and a return label for the caps that don't fit

-Zoeb
done.
Old May 9, 2007, 09:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Has anyone else purchased the bronze boosts?
Old May 9, 2007, 11:10 PM
Evolved Member

his name is bernardo on here, he has pix some where of them