Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

This is sort of for show.. a badge I made

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2007 | 07:57 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AWDTurbo4
nice work but......

thats not a badge as the title says.....a badge isnt that big, at least i havent seen one that big in my whole life

u should call it an ornament ...it will look great on a Christmas tree, garage, toolbox etc... but not on ur car.

another thing.....i know it looks nice and u can make them smaller and all but a "badge" on any car should look stock....like it came with/on the car. by looking at the pics u can tell it is "home made" not a good thing for a badge
once again... it's the first one i've made, therefore I have only done one type of font and such... I could make it look just like the UK badge or something " stock " but that wouldn't exactly be original.. look around you... do half of the stuff people put on their cars look like they " should " be there or that the car came with it? ummmm no. It's called custom... maybe you don't like that look which is fine, but I do.
Old Apr 6, 2007 | 03:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Methodical4u
do half of the stuff people put on their cars look like they " should " be there or that the car came with it? ummmm no. It's called custom...

correct, ....but they dont look "home made" either........

im not saying is ugly or that i didnt like it.

i just dont like to put items on my car with so many inperfections....specially if u r going for looks...(a badge)