Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

EVO X vids

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2007 | 02:08 PM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE=Vigo;4568137]
Originally Posted by electrixevo

The true enthusiast is more concerned about going faster. The SST will make any driver faster including the ones that have mastered the art of racing. To me any piece of technology that make me faster around the track, the more fun I am having. Especially when I'm passing up lame manual drivers.
thank you
Old Jul 23, 2007 | 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

Haha you are soo gay, I take pride in my car, I enjoy driving and shifting my car and not letting it shift for me, I dont care if its faster, mine is more fun. If you learned how to drive your car then you wouldnt have a problem with the clutch, and in that case go ahead, get the auto, leave the stick to a true enthusiest.
i was waiting for that angle. you're a true moron. it's not an auto. it's a clutchless manual that is faster than any standard manual transmission. a TRUE enthusiast is the person that is more concerned with going fast. to me i'd be having more fun whooping your *** no matter how it got done. whether it's shifting with a stick, or shifting with paddles. either way YOU ARE SHIFTING. you're just doing it a lot faster, and more efficient, and easier than before.
Old Jul 23, 2007 | 02:13 PM
Evolved Member

and i can tell you right now, i know how to drive the hell out of my EVO IX MR, and i would gladly run your *** right off of a road course. by your logic, gated manual transmissions are the end all/be all in transmissions right? then why is it that so many racing teams use sequential transmissions, or better yet, why is it that F1, the pinnacle of automotive racing uses paddle shifters and not an out dated gated manual? go up to an F1 driver and call him gay for using paddles and let him beat you to death with a manual shifter.
Old Jul 23, 2007 | 02:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ODUB
and i can tell you right now, i know how to drive the hell out of my EVO IX MR, and i would gladly run your *** right off of a road course. by your logic, gated manual transmissions are the end all/be all in transmissions right? then why is it that so many racing teams use sequential transmissions, or better yet, why is it that F1, the pinnacle of automotive racing uses paddle shifters and not an out dated gated manual? go up to an F1 driver and call him gay for using paddles and let him beat you to death with a manual shifter.
Case and point!
Old Jul 23, 2007 | 03:14 PM
Evolving Member

Paddle shifters suck so does the look pf the new evo. As far as im concerned the evo (true evo) will be replaced by a hunk of crap econo box built for douche bags who don't know how to drive stick properly.I'd rather drive a ford windstar then that piece of junk
Old Jul 23, 2007 | 04:01 PM
Evolving Member

the X is hideous...........Finally my cars value is gunna go up!!!
Old Jul 23, 2007 | 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

Wow that thing is pretty bad ***, I might have to get me one as a daily driver
Old Jul 23, 2007 | 06:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RYANW5120
Paddle shifters suck so does the look pf the new evo. As far as im concerned the evo (true evo) will be replaced by a hunk of crap econo box built for douche bags who don't know how to drive stick properly.I'd rather drive a ford windstar then that piece of junk
wow...no words to describe how much of a dumbass you are lol. ignorance is powerful thing, use it wisely. you seem to be blessed with more than your share, so please be careful. i wouldn't want anybody around you to get hurt.
Old Jul 23, 2007 | 07:08 PM
Evolved Member

Good find. Never seen it before
Old Jul 23, 2007 | 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by RYANW5120
Paddle shift is used in the WRC rally races right??? True Evo?? Only if it had a 4g63
Old Jul 23, 2007 | 10:21 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ODUB
i was waiting for that angle. you're a true moron. it's not an auto. it's a clutchless manual that is faster than any standard manual transmission. a TRUE enthusiast is the person that is more concerned with going fast. to me i'd be having more fun whooping your *** no matter how it got done. whether it's shifting with a stick, or shifting with paddles. either way YOU ARE SHIFTING. you're just doing it a lot faster, and more efficient, and easier than before.
Haha dont get mad cuz you slip your clutch too much, or miss gears, or shift slow. If you new how to drive your car you would never say that an AUTOMATIC (no not a clutchless manual, thats just what you call it so you dont look as lame) is better then a true manual. Ha it would be fun passing you on the track

[QUOTE=Vigo;4568137]

The true enthusiast is more concerned about going faster. The SST will make any driver faster including the ones that have mastered the art of racing. To me any piece of technology that make me faster around the track, the more fun I am having. Especially when I'm passing up lame manual drivers.
And do you even own an Evo, or are you one of those middle aged men that lives with his parents and drives an automatic lancer
Old Jul 23, 2007 | 10:23 PM
Account Disabled

[quote=electrixevo;4569925]Haha dont get mad cuz you slip your clutch too much, or miss gears, or shift slow. If you new how to drive your car you would never say that an AUTOMATIC (no not a clutchless manual, thats just what you call it so you dont look as lame) is better then a true manual. Ha it would be fun passing you on the track

Originally Posted by Vigo

And do you even own an Evo, or are you one of those middle aged men that lives with his parents and drives an automatic lancer
Wow, you're really low class.

Last edited by Vigo; Jul 24, 2007 at 09:58 AM.
Old Jul 23, 2007 | 10:52 PM
Evolving Member

[QUOTE=Vigo;4569932]
Haha dont get mad cuz you slip your clutch too much, or miss gears, or shift slow. If you new how to drive your car you would never say that an AUTOMATIC (no not a clutchless manual, thats just what you call it so you dont look as lame) is better then a true manual. Ha it would be fun passing you on the track

Wow, you're are really low class.

"you're are really low class" haha and you're are a retard
Old Jul 24, 2007 | 09:28 AM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE=electrixevo;4569925]Haha dont get mad cuz you slip your clutch too much, or miss gears, or shift slow. If you new how to drive your car you would never say that an AUTOMATIC (no not a clutchless manual, thats just what you call it so you dont look as lame) is better then a true manual. Ha it would be fun passing you on the track

Originally Posted by Vigo

wow... you're an idiot lol. for one thing, i've been driving and racing manual transmissions longer than you've been driving. second, if you could find a coloring book to explain how these transmissions work (since plain english seems to be too complicated for you), then maybe you'd see the potential they hold for better performance. compared to the way the SST transmission shifts, EVERYBODY ON THE PLANET SHIFTS SLOW. why? because it shifts faster than any human is capable of shifting.

but hey, why am i arguing. i guess i'm the one that's wrong, and gated transmissions are the best. so i guess me, Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Mercedes-Benz, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Nissan, Maserati, Aston Martin, Porsche, VW, Audi, BMW, WRC, Speed World Challenge TC/GT, Formula Nippon, and some small unknown racing series known as Formula 1 don't know what we are talking about. thank the Lord that we've got such an informed voice of expertise on the future of transmission technology to show us the folly in our ways, and guide us out of the dark ages lest we be doomed to drive faster, smarter, with more consistency, be able to focus more on driving than shifting, have more fun, and win more races. now why in the WORLD would we ever want any part of something as crazy as that?
Old Jul 24, 2007 | 11:06 AM
Evolving Member

[QUOTE=ODUB;4571186]

wow... you're an idiot lol. for one thing, i've been driving and racing manual transmissions longer than you've been driving. second, if you could find a coloring book to explain how these transmissions work (since plain english seems to be too complicated for you), then maybe you'd see the potential they hold for better performance. compared to the way the SST transmission shifts, EVERYBODY ON THE PLANET SHIFTS SLOW. why? because it shifts faster than any human is capable of shifting.

but hey, why am i arguing. i guess i'm the one that's wrong, and gated transmissions are the best. so i guess me, Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Mercedes-Benz, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Nissan, Maserati, Aston Martin, Porsche, VW, Audi, BMW, WRC, Speed World Challenge TC/GT, Formula Nippon, and some small unknown racing series known as Formula 1 don't know what we are talking about. thank the Lord that we've got such an informed voice of expertise on the future of transmission technology to show us the folly in our ways, and guide us out of the dark ages lest we be doomed to drive faster, smarter, with more consistency, be able to focus more on driving than shifting, have more fun, and win more races. now why in the WORLD would we ever want any part of something as crazy as that?
Saying everybody shifts slow is the first indication that you suck at driving your car, and that is the fact just because that statement isnt true, im sorry that you cant enjoy your stick, but im glad you realized you are wrong, and by the way most of the manufacturers you listed make cars that come in stick, its just that you are the type of person that when you drive by in a sports car, I get pissed when I hear that famous automatic shift sound and just screams out that a big vagina is driving