Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

AFI 35R INSTALLED!!! and some pics for the domestic haterssss!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2007 | 07:45 AM
Evolved Member

thats gangsta you and your pops work on cars together, yea me and my pops been had a project car its sittin on the side of the house we semi started working on it but. its still just sitting there collecting dust. by the way nice pit bull
Old Aug 22, 2007 | 08:02 AM
Evolved Member

sweet ride....and nice tattto bro...
Old Aug 22, 2007 | 08:03 AM
Evolving Member

My dads into trucks...:P
Old Aug 22, 2007 | 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by E VOL IX
whatever... did you have it mounted on your ams uicp or what??
I wish you ask me, jack. I got a greddy BOV chilling that you can borow....but thats cool, keep searching.......you fail
Old Aug 22, 2007 | 08:07 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SickSilverNLow
sweet ride....and nice tattto bro...
than man

Originally Posted by donmeca2020
thats gangsta you and your pops work on cars together, yea me and my pops been had a project car its sittin on the side of the house we semi started working on it but. its still just sitting there collecting dust. by the way nice pit bull
Yeah.. It is cool. we are trying to start mixing up domestics and imports. I have a 240 we are thinking of putting a ls1 in also. But I am suppose to sell it today.

Originally Posted by bigric09
i used a small coupler to mount it on the pipe, then used that radiator hose piece to run from the BOV to the intake pipe.

I've got some bad news.... thursday is no good. I have some **** i was suppose to do thursday afternoon to evening and i completely forgot about it until last night. Can you come up tonight ? Send me a message and let me know whats up... If not, i can see about driving up there this weekend and we can do what we need to to get that thing cruising.
Man you just tell me what u wanna do. I am selling my 240 tonight but i would honestly rather come during the day... seeing how my luck is with this car and it will be easier to work on it with light. Just let me know man

Originally Posted by lexat20
Is that a 572?
No it is a 355 small black.. im not sure what cam.. but it is huge. and dont know what kinda carb he is going to run yet? All i know is the cam is so big that we have to run an electric vaccuum pump so the brakes will work, and we have solid motor mounts b/c it kept breaking the ones in the nova drag car it was in.
Old Aug 22, 2007 | 11:14 AM
Evolved Member

ahahaa those tats are the best ever
Old Aug 22, 2007 | 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

thanx man.. it just fits with me. My roomate has the same 35r on his forearm with a sleeve and fire coming out of the compressor. it looks bas ***.. I had the tat way before i got the kit so it is just kinda funny i get a 35 tatooed on me then ended up getting one on my car.
Old Aug 22, 2007 | 12:05 PM
Evolving Member

yeah.. it is leakin like a bitkch.,.. so i had to do something just to hold me over till i get a forge and make a re-circ..

running precision 880's waiting on a m15 jet for the smc

DEF wouldnt buy any other kit unless i had the money for full-race.
ONLY FLAWS WHATSOEVER were I had to cut the intake about 2 inches shorter to run the hks filter... just bc im lazy and didnt get another one. and I had to cut and re-weld the dump tube to get it to keep from hitting the dp.. other than that it fits flawlessly... every thing about this kit is awesome. Paid 3399 SHIPPED for the kit complete with everything.. Ryan (precision on here) made 511whp on a evo 8 with **** 91 and meth and 595 on 114 and meth on stock block.. so W the cosworth cams and 93+meth i am hoping for around 540-550 wheel on the IX

Thats for your honest opinion. I'm very interested. just doing some research

Cheers!
Old Aug 22, 2007 | 12:33 PM
Evolved Member

yeah man.. of course it took about 1 1/2 months to get the kit made.. as far as I know there are only about 5 or 6 evos in the country with it. Most of them being in arizona. They told me I was the first to get one on the east coast. They are really busy doing honda motors and such tho. BTW I forgot to talk about quality... Lets just say they do alot of work with full-race. But you guys saw the pics. But if u are interested in a kit seriously consider them.
Old Aug 22, 2007 | 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by crewdawg130
I wish you ask me, jack. I got a greddy BOV chilling that you can borow....but thats cool, keep searching.......you fail
well wassup wit it then??
Old Aug 22, 2007 | 01:41 PM
Evolved Member

let me know when you come down
Old Aug 22, 2007 | 11:55 PM
Account Disabled

hey man -- badass tattoos, i was just tellin my dad about them at dinner

Lets just say they do alot of work with full-race. But you guys saw the pics.
i appreciate the compliment, but that is not true, they do not do any work with or for full-race!

good luck with the build

Last edited by Geoff Raicer; Aug 22, 2007 at 11:58 PM.
Old Aug 23, 2007 | 07:45 AM
Evolving Member

nice setup, cool tats
Old Aug 23, 2007 | 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Full-Race Geoff
hey man -- badass tattoos, i was just tellin my dad about them at dinner

i appreciate the compliment, but that is not true, they do not do any work with or for full-race!

good luck with the build
o i must have been misinformed
Old Aug 23, 2007 | 02:57 PM
Account Disabled

o i must have been misinformed
Geoff is correct, We are located near Full-race, and happen to know a few people over there but that is it. We are a smaller shop that up untill recently was 2 guys doing everything working 16 hour days 7 days a week to stay on top of things. Recently we partnered up with a very successful machine shop/manufacturer that brings 2 in house engineers, 3 CNC mills, CNC lathe amongst other equipment and support to the table. We've been laying low so to say, just working on some new product and re-defining the product we already offer before we take the dive in the deep end

Jesse