Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Monkey Performance Car

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2007 | 07:32 PM

After the show Im going to paint it Candy Red, let see what happend
Old Aug 29, 2007 | 07:58 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by scherejs
Useless post. It kills me when people don't read a thread and post dumbsh?t like this.
i did read throught the thread..... Its just my opinion..... Before people start bench racing. Lets just leave it at that.

Originally Posted by FarmerEvo
Don't u read.... the stickers is only for promotion. Also why do i have to get ride of the manifold and piping??? I know why because I have to use what u have to be rigth... my 2 cents
Let me explain why i said manifolds, piping ect. Besides the stickers.

If your using it for STRICLY a PROMOTIONS car, It looks great and does get attention... How many Evos have a 4 foot monkey on them. Leave it at that.

From a performance Point of view, The injen intercooler piping isnt as efficent as the Stock peices, The manifold about the same. You could have sent out your stock manifold to AMS/ or BR and gotten better gains.

However, If you just doing it for "Bling Bling" or whatever you call it. Then it doesnt matter.

Just trying to give you some of my experiance, Since i HAD all those parts, and even though they are made by reputable companies, They are not better than stock.

So Next time you Attack my post Think and read through them i guess and i should do the same.
Old Aug 29, 2007 | 08:06 AM
Evolved Member

Looks fast....has anyone spanked your monkey???
Old Aug 29, 2007 | 08:10 AM
Evolving Member

hey are their real monkeys in purto rico, i really want to know, not being funny.
Old Aug 29, 2007 | 04:30 PM
Evolved Member

Here is my daily Driving car. Graphic Design by Monkey Performance and all the coating.
myspace:http://www.myspace.com/xxforeverunforgottenxx

Custom Header and ceramic coating by Monkey Performance
Custom Ground Kit by Monkey Performance

Custom header by Monkey Performance?

That looks like a Borla manifold to me.
Old Aug 29, 2007 | 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Spooldyou
The injen intercooler piping isnt as efficent as the Stock peices, The manifold about the same. You could have sent out your stock manifold to AMS/ or BR and gotten better gains.

However, If you just doing it for "Bling Bling" or whatever you call it. Then it doesnt matter.

Just trying to give you some of my experiance, Since i HAD all those parts, and even though they are made by reputable companies, They are not better than stock.

So Next time you Attack my post Think and read through them i guess and i should do the same.
I know what your point and a respect that and Thankx for the recommendation. I don't want to be the fastest because there is going to be someone faster that u, so what Im looking for is to have fun and use it every day and during the nigth race on the street taking hard corners. What I do in my shop is only Powder and Ceramic Coating and use my car to show my work and quality of my product.
Old Aug 29, 2007 | 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by mdsevo06
Looks fast....has anyone spanked your monkey???
hehe I race with fastest car that me to see how far I am. I enjoy this and i don't care if a win or lose just to have fun and enjoy a COLD after the race with the buddy's
Old Aug 29, 2007 | 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by kinloch99
hey are their real monkeys in purto rico, i really want to know, not being funny.

Dude no!!! do u??
Old Aug 29, 2007 | 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by h22gordo
Custom header by Monkey Performance?

That looks like a Borla manifold to me.

It almost the same only that is a .5 bigger piping
Old Aug 29, 2007 | 08:21 PM
Evolved Member

I know what your point and a respect that and Thankx for the recommendation. I don't want to be the fastest because there is going to be someone faster that u, so what Im looking for is to have fun and use it every day and during the nigth race on the street taking hard corners. What I do in my shop is only Powder and Ceramic Coating and use my car to show my work and quality of my product.
Glad that you saw what i was saying. I was only giving a recommendation thats all.. and as far as You shop and the Skills and services that offer. I'd say they look top notch to me

Good luck man wish you the best.

Anthony
Boston Dyno
Old Sep 1, 2007 | 06:38 AM
Evolved Member

what are the size of the wheels and offset.
Old Sep 1, 2007 | 02:15 PM
Evolved Member

i like it just because it says Monkey