Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Post Custom Manifold Setups here

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2007 | 05:25 PM
Evolved Member

Post Custom Manifold Setups here

i would like to see what others are doing or building for their turbo manifolds...instead of the generic AMS, Buschur, ETS manifolds, etc.

So please post your manifold in and out of the engine bay if possible....
Old Dec 10, 2007 | 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

bump for someone
Old Dec 11, 2007 | 11:03 PM
Evolved Member

someone has to show something, damn
Old Dec 12, 2007 | 05:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by diablo2184
someone has to show something, damn
this is my buddy Eddie's Evo aka ProccoEvo aka. Proccolino's

Old Dec 12, 2007 | 06:06 AM
Evolved Member

any better shots of it?

thanks for the input...at least someone here is trying to help
Old Dec 12, 2007 | 06:14 AM
Evolved Member

and this is my favorite...

Last edited by Viciouslord; Dec 12, 2007 at 06:16 AM.
Old Dec 12, 2007 | 06:30 AM
Evolving Member

generic AMS, Buschur, ETS manifolds

LOL.......He said "generic"
Old Dec 12, 2007 | 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

hahaha yeah generic.

see the picture above? thats custom. moving the turbo somewhere else and making room for something different.

see these:

and see how they are very, very similar? thats not custom since everyone makes them pretty much the same. and even though the full-race manifold is kind of similar, that would be the most "custom" out of these style headers. which one of these do you run? or have you not even upgraded yet and want to talk ****? go get a louder bov dumbass
Old Dec 12, 2007 | 10:43 AM
Evolved Member

There is a reason everyones look like that.. convenience .. positions the turbo in an ideal location that allows for a standard style down pipe and an a standard style intake to be fitted. Not everyone wants to pay lots and lots of money for something different, when it will cost them probably thousands more to then complete the kit... Not to mention them brands are proven never to crack or break. Custom is cool don't get me wrong. but i consider anything other than stock to be custom.

Oh, BTW If they mass produced that CFT manifold on that car, it would no longer be custom in your eye right?... Custom was then buschur and AMS made the first one right? showed it off and did not sell it yet? well that kit will stay custom for a long time, because there probably is no demand for it.

while we are talking about custom here is some custom work done to my ETS manifold...

Old Dec 12, 2007 | 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Peteypab2133
Oh, BTW If they mass produced that CFT manifold on that car, it would no longer be custom in your eye right?... Custom was then buschur and AMS made the first one right? showed it off and did not sell it yet? well that kit will stay custom for a long time, because there probably is no demand for it.
CFT did not make that manifold. the manifold and all the plumbing was made by another company here in Orlando, "GATO Performance"
Old Dec 12, 2007 | 01:18 PM
Evolved Member

Here ya go these are old pictures. I will have to get some with everything finished when i got some time.

Chris
Attached Thumbnails Post Custom Manifold Setups here-dsc00639.jpg   Post Custom Manifold Setups here-dscn1796.jpg   Post Custom Manifold Setups here-dsc00624.jpg  
Old Dec 12, 2007 | 02:12 PM
Evolving Member

hahaha yeah generic.

see the picture above? thats custom. moving the turbo somewhere else and making room for something different.

and see how they are very, very similar? thats not custom since everyone makes them pretty much the same. and even though the full-race manifold is kind of similar, that would be the most "custom" out of these style headers. which one of these do you run? or have you not even upgraded yet and want to talk ****? go get a louder bov dumbass

Don't get your panties in a wad, just thought it was humuorus that you said that they are generic. I get that they are "cookie cutter" designs but most don't even have the luxury of running those "generic" manifolds ...... yourself included.

Yes,...I have upgraded ...... No,... I am not running those manifolds

Louder BOV HAHAHAHhahaha mmmmmmm..........
Old Dec 12, 2007 | 02:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 04 evo
Don't get your panties in a wad, just thought it was humuorus that you said that they are generic. I get that they are "cookie cutter" designs but most don't even have the luxury of running those "generic" manifolds ...... yourself included.

Yes,...I have upgraded ...... No,... I am not running those manifolds

Louder BOV HAHAHAHhahaha mmmmmmm..........
what do you mean most dont even have the luxury of running those generics? thts what most people buy....AMS kits and Buschur kits. dont get the louder bov i see? idiot, but this might refresh your memory My BOV isnt loud enough, im a ricer

Originally Posted by 2k4EvoVIII
Here ya go these are old pictures. I will have to get some with everything finished when i got some time.

Chris
nice man....let me know when its done.

Originally Posted by Peteypab2133
There is a reason everyones look like that.. convenience .. positions the turbo in an ideal location that allows for a standard style down pipe and an a standard style intake to be fitted. Not everyone wants to pay lots and lots of money for something different, when it will cost them probably thousands more to then complete the kit... Not to mention them brands are proven never to crack or break. Custom is cool don't get me wrong. but i consider anything other than stock to be custom.

and to me since its "convenient and cheap" its generic. there is nothing wrong with them, but i dont prefer it. i dont half-*** anything i do and i dont like to follow what everyone else has with their setups. when money is an issue and you dont want to wait to do custom things, then yes, its a good idea. and whats "custom" about your manifold if its an ETS kit?
Old Dec 12, 2007 | 06:01 PM
Evolving Member

what do you mean most dont even have the luxury of running those generics? thts what most people buy....AMS kits and Buschur kits. dont get the louder bov i see? idiot, but this might refresh your memory My BOV isnt loud enough, im a ricer

What I meant when I said "most don't have the luxury" is that alot don't even have anything but a bolt on car.

Ok, so you busted me.... I was a ricer at first when I got my first turbo car, things have changed and I have seen the error of my ways...we are all guilty of being stupid at some point .

Look...all I was doing was making humor in the fact that you called the big name manifolds "generic", wasn't trying to be an ***, negative, or ill humored. If I offended you I am sorry !!!

That being said, I will not post in your thread again.
Old Dec 12, 2007 | 07:08 PM

ha generic

Last edited by WillFultz; Dec 12, 2007 at 09:06 PM.

Quick Reply: Post Custom Manifold Setups here