Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Dec 16 EVO/SUBBIE Fayetteville, NC Hooters Meet - More pics than you care to look at!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2007, 11:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well most beautiful part was when we were standing as a group with jason ( owns 499.2hp/tq evo) and agroup of the evo guys and a guy comes up to us...

SRT4guy- Any of you guys run on the street?

Tom( C4Ninja on NASIOC)- Yeah I used to when I was in the army but I got fat and dont like to run anymore...thats why I have guns. hahaha
Old Dec 22, 2007, 02:58 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SoundBoy4
MOAR!!!

Any pictures of the rear of the evo ?

Looks like a good meet, great pictures. Who wants to send me some of that beer? I can't get that in St.Louis
Old Dec 22, 2007, 05:19 AM
Evolved Member

oo man... sorry to hear that
Old Dec 22, 2007, 05:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Guys we have another meet being planned as we speak....

Suby guys, Robbie mentioned something about doing something at a go kart place ? Can you talk with him about that and get back to me. I think january is a good time

Im working on getting some sponsors for a raffle. We will have some things donated... tshirts stickers whatever, then a grand prize.... a gift certificate at a vendor of our choice. For you suby guys, there are some vendors we carry here that carry suby parts as well, so if one of you wins the raffle, then we will get the certificate from there.... if the evo guys win, its looking like ETS will be where the certificate will be issued since Tom is already jumping thru hoops trying to help us out but i guess we will see. Im setting the ticket price at $10 a piece. You can paypal the money to me, jsnrchtr@aol.com. Include your evoM screen name and/or your suby name and i will make a ticket for you. If you paypal, please send $10.30 .... All of the money from tickets will go to the grand prize. You can buy as many tickets as you like. If we can sell 50 tickets, then that is a nice $500 grand prize.

This meet will happen, even if it is just the Evo crew, we just have to set a date, but i wanted to run it by everyone first
Old Dec 22, 2007, 07:40 AM
Evolved Member

i second that... i can get up with ken and roman about posting on nasioc or something... but soudns like to me the kart place (rush hour) would be the best thing to do... if there is enough people we can rent out the whole track for like an hour or something... my work did that one time and it was like 1000 bucks.... but hahahaha they let us do whatever the fuqq we wanted
Old Dec 22, 2007, 07:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im buying some tickets you best believe!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 22, 2007, 12:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by bigric09
Guys we have another meet being planned as we speak....

Suby guys, Robbie mentioned something about doing something at a go kart place ? Can you talk with him about that and get back to me. I think january is a good time

Im working on getting some sponsors for a raffle. We will have some things donated... tshirts stickers whatever, then a grand prize.... a gift certificate at a vendor of our choice. For you suby guys, there are some vendors we carry here that carry suby parts as well, so if one of you wins the raffle, then we will get the certificate from there.... if the evo guys win, its looking like ETS will be where the certificate will be issued since Tom is already jumping thru hoops trying to help us out but i guess we will see. Im setting the ticket price at $10 a piece. You can paypal the money to me, jsnrchtr@aol.com. Include your evoM screen name and/or your suby name and i will make a ticket for you. If you paypal, please send $10.30 .... All of the money from tickets will go to the grand prize. You can buy as many tickets as you like. If we can sell 50 tickets, then that is a nice $500 grand prize.

This meet will happen, even if it is just the Evo crew, we just have to set a date, but i wanted to run it by everyone first
Count me in for a January meet if its on the weekend.. I'll throw the Advans back on and make the trip... I'd be interested in the raffle too. When do you need that paypal'd by?
Old Dec 22, 2007, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

o it will be on a weekend... a bunch of us sorry *** failure mechanics work on sat so sometimes they are nice enough to do it on a sunday... but i am taking off regardless next one on saturday
Old Dec 22, 2007, 03:15 PM
Evolving Member

i wont be making the next one, but if you all have one in the spring or summer, i will drive back down just for it.
Old Dec 22, 2007, 04:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by E VOL IX
o it will be on a weekend... a bunch of us sorry *** failure mechanics work on sat so sometimes they are nice enough to do it on a sunday... but i am taking off regardless next one on saturday
<<<<<<<<<<<good mechanics work too
Old Dec 22, 2007, 04:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by cpdevo31
i wont be making the next one, but if you all have one in the spring or summer, i will drive back down just for it.
cpd gimme a call if you aint doing crap.......or come over in the cop car
Old Dec 22, 2007, 05:21 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by crewdawg130
cpd gimme a call if you aint doing crap.......or come over in the cop car
what are you up too?
Old Dec 22, 2007, 06:17 PM

Well I’m in, so can you guys do some official announcement? Go cart place +1
Old Dec 22, 2007, 06:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
in
Old Dec 22, 2007, 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

rush hour karting for the ***** fuqkin win

Quick Reply: Dec 16 EVO/SUBBIE Fayetteville, NC Hooters Meet - More pics than you care to look at!